SP Native Modern Calradia -1914-Götterdämmerung (Not Released)(Needs Riggers)(Updated 05/9/08)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Zanyr said:
Is it a Taleworlds thing that everybodys hard drives keep frying? Grrr!
in fact i just couldnt enter windows, so i had to format and reinstall. And I am not computer genius to be able to recover my data. Good thing is that i have all stuff here (there was no additions in 1.0 version), so i will just make that simple python editing. Main point was that i cant do more complex things in python, thats why i have uploaded the files..

Edit: Of course anyone can apply for the link and try to assemble this up, i have only basic python knowledge, so it wouldnt be a difference.

Kazzan said:
Everyone's harddrive seems to burn or something. It came this far only to die. What a dissapointment.

Better take away my caladria 1914 sig.

So the entire project is over?

Fantastic...

No..

so i will just make that simple python editing. Main point was that i cant do more complex things in python, thats why i have uploaded the files..

will be working on that during the weekend.

I personally expect this mod released after christmas or new year... Because i will only get some more spare time to play this mod at that time..

Well, always hope the best for you guys!!!
Good luck and God Speed!!!

Waraelm, how the hell do you anticipate something after release? and its impossble to physically disable your brain's anticipation. Oh and about the mod, I see its fallen behind due to good reasons, *sigh* , Im starting to think someone's sabotaging the mod, in one way or another. *sigh* even if it wasnt sabotage, the anticipated mods take forever, no matter what the reason, so I guess, the only actual solution is to either, be patient, which gets hard, or, waiting and not thinking about the mod for a month or two and come back then, and hopefully its out......

PS. If you're the person sabotaging, and you're reading this, you'd better be careful, because if I find you, I'm gunna hurt you so bad, and then reveal you're location to others, hoping they'll follow suite.... :razz:

Cloud Breaker said:
Just release the code, and we'll take care of the rest.

I don't think they actually have any. In projects like this, the first year is basically devoted to making models. And going through dramatic leadership changes.

Elenmmare said:
Cloud Breaker said:
Just release the code, and we'll take care of the rest.

I don't think they actually have any. In projects like this, the first year is basically devoted to making models. And going through dramatic leadership changes.

so basicly there looking for coders but making a bit of a drama about it to get coders, what do you mean by dramatic leadership changes eles.

bit of drama? we will just release the basic mod (or make this mod "opensource"), because i cant do required advanced coding. thats all, if someone would be interested in joining, we would be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom