SP Native Modern Calradia -1914-Götterdämmerung (Not Released)(Needs Riggers)(Updated 05/9/08)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool_guy said:
isn't just the newest mod with a subforum put up there

Nope, its the really sexy ones. Generally ones that admin's played back in the .690 days.

Cloud Breaker said:
You wanted yours there, didn't you.  :razz:

Nah, I worded my post so it wouldn't look like that. If I wanted to sound bitter, I'd have said something like "only ones that admin's played back in the .690 days".

I just watched, "Saving Private Ryan" and "The Thin Red Line" I am sad to sad my addiction to this mod has been re-ignited and I'm jonesin' for my fix!

here's a question for the knowing:

did anyone in WWI wear the capi?
kepi.JPG

this one's a french one from wwi

i have made a *good* kepi model which beats my old, ****ty one by miles.
but i need to know which textures to make for it.

cool_guy said:
here's a question for the knowing:

did anyone in WWI wear the capi?
kepi.JPG

this one's a french one from wwi

i have made a *good* kepi model which beats my old, ****ty one by miles.
but i need to know which textures to make for it.

similar styles where worn by several armed forces, in the early part of ww1

Russian imperial artillery (known as a shapka), German imperial military police, Australian AIF pioneers, french foreign legion and french African colonial forces, Japanese junior officers started wearing them late in 1917. they where also worn by several other nations, but i cant identify the uniforms.

surprisingly back again. i will read the previous pages, but do you have any new stuff? Last time i was there we needed new trench model. 

bad news anyway.
I had my harddisk broken up, only managed to log to forums through mobile phone in previous days. All progress lost although i have my backup burned on the cd, but it is for version 0.960. At least all my stuff was there, so quite good.

I dont think that i will able to code in more complex things which you are waiting for + i dont have time nor even will to learn it, because i am quite off MB lately. Therefore i have uploaded the mod files if someone would be interested in making scripts, dialogs and automatic weapons. I would of course send him my base python work to speed it up (units, weapons).

(PM me for the link)

Amigo said:
surprisingly back again. i will read the previous pages, but do you have any new stuff? Last time i was there we needed new trench model. 

bad news anyway.
I had my harddisk broken up, only managed to log to forums through mobile phone in previous days. All progress lost although i have my backup burned on the cd, but it is for version 0.960. At least all my stuff was there, so quite good.

I dont think that i will able to code in more complex things which you are waiting for + i dont have time nor even will to learn it, because i am quite off MB lately. Therefore i have uploaded the mod files if someone would be interested in making scripts, dialogs and automatic weapons. I would of course send him my base python work to speed it up (units, weapons).

(PM me for the link)

:sad: :cry: :cry:

i, too, lost lots of interest for M&B
i think it will be a great day when this mod is finally done. we'll have to get it done, too, since we created all of this hype over the months.

i havent done anything for this mod in a long time, so no new trenches. i guess i'll make some textures when we figure out how to implement them. it would take me 5 minutes.

Amigo said:

bad news anyway.

(PM me for the link)

sahme this mod would have been good :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom