Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Just felt like getting you guys opinions, Call of Duty Black ops 2 just got revealed, It looks horrible, What is your incite?

I am not a fan of Call of Duty by the way.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3lUYTpbNY&feature=g-all-u

in·cite/inˈsīt/
Verb:

Encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior).
    Urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way: "he incited loyal subjects to rebellion".

n·sight/ˈinˌsīt/
Noun:

The capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of a person or thing.
    An understanding of this kind: "new insights into the behavior of whales".

Sounds good. I just wish you could buy the single player separate. Multiplayer only holds my interest for a few drunken weekends.

I agree, I just wanted to know what you guys think. I hope I have caused no harm doing this.. The horses are the only thing I look forward to, As CoD is a franchise that you to do great but slowly fell apart. Any, you guys have a good one!

I like how it is set in the future and there is a whole scene with a massive horse chase.  :lol:

Anyway, I kinda liked the trailed. Quite well done. And I would imagine the story will be decent, and the cut scenes cool, but the game very mediocre and the online the exact same as Modern Warfare. Won't buy it.

I've watched it and was left wondering "...that's it?" The way the internet hypes it up, I was expecting something much, ah...better

Back
Top Bottom