[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't upgrade my runed weapon for some reason. I have, unequipped in my inventory, a runed bastard sword, a qualis gem and a large pouch of diamonds, but the old man just mutters about them and the dialogue exits with my character saying "crazy old coot."
Not a bug. Upgradeable rune equipment can only be bought at the Mines of Al-Aziz - with the exception of Mystical Rune Plate - and their name start with "Strange Rune". Therefore, Runed Bastard Sword, Runed Silver Axe and Ancient Rune Axe are not upgradeable "rune" items.

Ansen got back from RTR mission and I got Raven Spear Mercs with Pendor Man at Arms (instead of Melitine troops).

When you send a companion to search for support and Right to Rule for you, in addition to giving you the 3 Right to Rule points, he will now bring in some troops as well that will join your party. The troops and its numbers are based on the player's level and the companion that was sent. - wiki

He rolled the weak option due to the factors the game accounted for and thus you got PMAA.

Ansen got back from RTR mission and I got Raven Spear Mercs with Pendor Man at Arms (instead of Melitine troops).
Melitine troops can be given by Ansen when you ask him to bring you some extra soldiers (can be repeated on a weekly basis). It's a completely different feature from gathering Right to Rule, where he brings different kind of troops.

I have two wives. -- I spent months telling every girl in my faction how pretty she was and reciting poems to all of them, I figured that the rep might be useful later for dealing with an irate brother/father. Well, after getting married legitimately for several months, I ran into one of the girls that I was chasing and she told me she was engaged, I insisted we eloped because -lol- and now I've got two wives.
Z-yuY.jpg
I'm actually went to back to my last save because my first wife just kind vanishes from the keep (and it no longer says she is married on the catalogue), and even though (from a save) I went back and I talked to the father of the 2nd wife to get permission, he said it was cool-- it still only allowed for an eloping, pissing off the king and her family.) It was funny to have two wives for about five minutes, as they are the two faction hotties and both of their dads have cities, I swear I could have made it work girls.

Last edited:
Travelling with companions only and getting attacked by things that should not be attacking me like red brotherhood. Because they're trash and no match.
Maybe it's because companions don't have autoresolve value and the AI autoresolves/sims before to decide if to attack or not. Anyway, things will be fixed if you give companions autoresolve value (maybe based on WP). Otherwise i'm forced into battles i can't autoresolve (i would lose cause of companions lack of value) so i have to play them manualy to not lose. But those are boring battles cause the oponents are trash like 75% of them are brigands. And they happen too often. Every pack of 20 bandits wants to attack me.

Last edited:
Not a bug
How's that not a bug, having a unit with no autoresolve value ?
Go into autoresolve with companions they will fail against brigands.
Despite having high WP and good gear. That's a bug for sure.
Is not only a bug but an annoying one, one that forces you to do manual battle cause the autoresolve is broken in this situation.
Let's ignore the difference between bug and not implemented, something is missing in the situation described.
Why would you force player to do manual battle to survive so often against trash units ? It's both boring and annoying .
I myself can solo those bands even. Without counting the companions even. Aggressive AI when they're trash it's both boring and annoying.
2-3 of those battles make one 30 min. video episode that amounts to nothing (just killing trash) because autoresolve not working for companions.

Last edited:
@Evelyn Ok, then vanilla has a lot of unfixed crap in it. I hope bannerlord is better. Then it's not a bug for POP.
I could be a suggestion, right. I mean, a mod could gain value by fixing some of the crap in vanilla, improving upon the base game. Even in such
way.

@Evelyn Ok, then vanilla has a lot of unfixed crap in it. I hope bannerlord is better. Then it's not a bug for POP.
I could be a suggestion, right. I mean, a mod could gain value by fixing some of the crap in vanilla, improving upon the base game. Even in such
way.
I'll vote for vanillia behavior on this one, if we can just run around with immortal companions and hit auto-resolve it becomes an I-win button, especially over time. It makes more sense that you have to at least fight these battles.

There's no i win, those battle are against trash. It gets boring after the 3rd battle. I can personaly even solo those.
It makes no sense havin to manualy fight trash over and over due to a bug. They would not attack if companions would have values, get it ?
The loot is crap too, at mosts you'll get hawkstorm bow or a plate. I'm talking about lvl 30+ PC and companions 20+ with good gear.
What's the win in beating 20 brigands ? Those are all over the place. You don't win the game. And you invested in your companions
stats and gear. Also there's no i winn for companions cause they take big loot shares. I winn would be gettin 5 CKO knights and moving around
with those. I can do that, but there's nothing to gaing from brigands at this point in the game.

Last edited:
Everytime I decide to not fight a lord who is my enemy he says he has an injured companion and he want's to take my surgeon for a week, well shirlock I'm in the middle of a war with your faction you cannot have my surgeon, what I consider a bug though is every dam NPC does it, I think word should get around that you should get your own dam surgeon and I shouldn't have to take -1 faction to every npc I enter a dialogue with, I might as well kill them all.

It's a vanilla quest with a pretty long cooldown: https://mountandblade.fandom.com/wiki/Lend_surgeon
While I never had any issue with vanilla warband it's not uncommon with pendor for the quest to not progress until I talked to the lord again (under normal circumstances the lord initiates the dialogue after the 4 hours). In fact in numerous occasions instead of the lord initiating the dialogue after the 4 hours I had a war party taking advantage of it to ambush me.
Short version: Dont accept that quest ever. It's a trap!

Edit: Wouhou I beat Gorvex on that one! :p

I've sent out Sara with a persuassion skill of 8 to all of the factions in total something like 15 times on a mission to express good will, I've gotten zero RTR, "aka: addressed as monach" even though I am now the largest faction on the map.

I've sent out Sara with a persuassion skill of 8 to all of the factions in total something like 15 times on a mission to express good will, I've gotten zero RTR, "aka: addressed as monach" even though I am now the largest faction on the map.
I think you need >0 relation with a monarch and a decent Rtr to start with.
Only one monarch will send you a letter givin you like 10(?) Rtr once, the rest ,after that, will fail .

Back
Top Bottom