Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Also worth noting that we are still able to block with the throwing spears which are equal (or almost) to the recently castrated short spear.

Ya it would be cool that atleast throwing spears would have pretty much same properties as melee spears.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Also worth noting that we are still able to block with the throwing spears which are equal (or almost) to the recently castrated short spear.
Shhhh! Next thing you know you won't be able to block with anything that has a wooden shaft...

Jock said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
Shhhh! Next thing you know you won't be able to block with anything that has a wooden shaft...

Wouldn't mind, that's why people use shields. Wouldn't really mind mandatory chambering for 1h wooden shaft weapons or increasing the difficulty to block manually.

sotijalo said:
Jock said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:

Wouldn't mind, that's why people use shields. Wouldn't really mind mandatory chambering for 1h wooden shaft weapons or increasing the difficulty to block manually.

On offense, but that sounds like a awful idea.

19de78f384240b7bf5f9835cf63faf81.jpg

What the hell ? Yesterday all was fine. But now I cant join HILDILEIKR, but I can join other Vikingr server without any errors.

GAME REQUESTING A KEY! (In Launcher)
I have Steam version with 6x4 key problem, problem with key has been fixed, playing Native MP.
But Vikingr mod requesting a key, help? Anyone?

Partizan, that just happens at random, regardless of what mod you're playing. It's not Víkingr, it's Taleworlds' authorization keys servers.

Max, since Víkingr uses a standalone install, I imagine you'd need to repeat the same process as for Native. Have you tried?

hrotha said:
Partizan, that just happens at random, regardless of what mod you're playing. It's not Víkingr, it's Taleworlds' authorization keys servers.

Max, since Víkingr uses a standalone install, I imagine you'd need to repeat the same process as for Native. Have you tried?
That is actually first time I ever saw this screen, because I use standalone version of warband thats working fine 99% of all time. Error appearing for only 1 Vikingr server. Bad luck its HILDILEIKR.

Heyyyyy, I've been looking for a mod like this, can't wait to play it! I Warband on steam but I followed the instructions exactly. When I get to the main screen by clicking on the icon, there is no option for single player (multiplayer and custom battle work fine). Any ideas?

Tripnip14 said:
Heyyyyy, I've been looking for a mod like this, can't wait to play it! I Warband on steam but I followed the instructions exactly. When I get to the main screen by clicking on the icon, there is no option for single player (multiplayer and custom battle work fine). Any ideas?

That's because Vikingr is multiplayer mod, There ain't at all singleplayer.

Move along, nothing to see here.

hrotha said:

What process? I just restarted re-installed Warband, and Native MP started working. As I launch Vikingr shortcut, It says "ACTIVATE KEY, NOW! YOU DON'T OWN THIS GAME!".
I don't know what to do. Well, I going for retail version of game. 
It seems this is only fix for my problem. This mod not working with a Warband purchased on -75% Steam sale, damn.

The process of entering your activation key if asked. You might need to convert your key first if it doesn't fit though.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223985.msg5374375.html#msg5374375

The mod works with the Steam version.

I have the same problem. And you can't convert these 6x4 keys. So currently I'm stuck with a trial version of the Vikingr client as my 6x4 serial code doesn't fit into the boxes.

Weird. Did you buy Warband recently? Maybe now it comes with a new kind of key or something? I'd suggest contacting Taleworlds directly.

Heill! Thank you for the best game of all time and can not wait for II! I also purchased the pack on recent steam sale, and cannot activate Vikingr with the 6x4 steamkey, no solution in forums (appears to be a new problem coinciding with the sale, and once upon a time 5x4 keys could be converted) ofc no luck with the 4x4 napoleonic key no harm trying. Hope this can be sorted out, thanks again )c[:{D>

--- Thought I had the fix, i.e. at top right of game when you open it steam shows a 4x4 code, so I tried it and it said activation denied

When I try to join any Vikingr servers, I get a message that says:

"This server is running a newer version (9.382) of
Mount&Blade than the one you are currently running (1.143)."

I downloaded Vikingr version 1.0 from Moddb

So I have installed vikingr mod and it wants me to activate the game, when I try to activate it on the serial key it says I need an internet connection (but obviously I have an internet connection) and when I do the manual activation with the link to go the get the activation code and so I do that and get it and enter it and then it says access denied. I have not used my activation before (on steam). I have copy'd and pasted the code in.

Back
Top Bottom