Bugs in 1.010?

Users who are viewing this thread

bravesirknight said:
Uninstall and install the full latest version would be the first thing I would do. Magelord's tweaks, programs used to edit, and  mods that overwrite native files are all not a good thing to use right now until it's sorted out what's compatible again.

Yeah, I got an RGL error saying about the number of triggers exceding 84, changing it to 85 made one saying unexpected end of file. This was with some of Magelords tweaks. I had to re-install.

Damn, still coming up with the error after re-install.

This thread is about native bugs. If you're having issues because you're using ****ing tweaks, well, there's your problem. Don't ****ing post it though.

(Not directed to the guy above).

Also, if you use TML tweaks and load an old savegame in the new version, you may get some errors. Unless, you make the same tweaks in your new version.

If you encounter a bug with the old savegame, please confirm it with a fresh new game. M&B upgrades tend to make old savegame incompatible if the upgrade contains new triggers, simple trigger, imods, new operations, new scene, new menu option,...

SPD_Phoenix said:
If you encounter a bug with the old savegame, please confirm it with a fresh new game. M&B upgrades tend to make old savegame incompatible if the upgrade contains new triggers, simple trigger, imods, new operations, new scene, new menu option,...
I tried with new game, same ****

I activated my inventory by using the chest in the battlefield while my guy was running, and when I exited the inventory my guy kept running even though I wasn't pressing anything. Also he wasn't respoinding to my commands, except things like attacking and blocking.

Lord Sami said:
I didn't try the arena fight yet, so I can't comment on that, but what I did experience now is the same thing as with some previous upgrades (pre v.1.0xx). I load a game from 1.003, and my screen is flooded with messages. I don't get any other messages for like 30 min, and then when I finally start getting some, I decide to load another game, and it all starts again.

Here's what I got:

Simple triggers have changed (#3 and #4 as I can see).

You still can't garrison the companions, so dialogs are probably still broken too. I seriously don't think installing 1.010 and starting a new game is worth the effort. I'm going back to 1.003. I have a nicely working game there, with tweaks and stuff.  :???:

I would suggest people replace all the files that they tweaked, with the copies of the originals (copies as was suggested), before upgrading. Just save your tweaked files under a different name until it is discovered what has changed.

Do this before reporting issues (especially script errors) as bugs.

Just experienced my first issue... 

I've been working for Swadia for my entire career.  I just took Derchios Castle from the Nords and it automatically gave me the castle and labeled it as being owned by Kingdom of Nords rebels.  Umm... but I didn't want to be a rebel kingdom...

That is the only issue I experienced so far.  For the record, I'm using HDR, graphical enhancements, and UniqueArmory mods, but nothing that modified actual gameplay.

Well like many people I receive no new messages even after starting a new game but unlike other people I have no sound what so ever. It's not my speakers they are working fine but when I am playing there is no music, no footsteps, no whooshing noise as I dodge a Swadians pathetic attempts to kill me.

Its quite a lot of bugs, OR is it a bugin the installer or somethinglike that? Can't believe that all these things would otherwise end up in the release?

Eric_C

Eric_Clapton said:
Its quite a lot of bugs, OR is it a bugin the installer or somethinglike that? Can't believe that all these things would otherwise end up in the release?

Eric_C
A lot of bugs? Which one?

Lord Kinlar said:
You still can't garrison the companions, so dialogs are probably still broken too. I seriously don't think installing 1.010 and starting a new game is worth the effort. I'm going back to 1.003. I have a nicely working game there, with tweaks and stuff.  :???:

It seems you aren't supposed to do that. I'm guessing they can't be moved because of the "Unmoveable in party window" marker in the troop editor.

My only problem i've run into is that when I try and plunder and raze a village nothing happens anyone else getting this? i'm playing vanilla native no tweaks everything else plays great.

Kamos32 said:
Well like many people I receive no new messages even after starting a new game but unlike other people I have no sound what so ever. It's not my speakers they are working fine but when I am playing there is no music, no footsteps, no whooshing noise as I dodge a Swadians pathetic attempts to kill me.
I use upgrade file, not the full new version.

I got music, battle sound effect (horse gallop, weapon clash, missile fly by, cheering,...). I have never noticed footstep sound, so I can't tell if it was there or not, but I can't hear in the new version. May be set too low in the new version.

The sword sisters with crossbow still don't draw sword when they enter the battlefield. They are from my original 1.003 save.
Here's the picture showing what happens.
swordsister.jpg

Back
Top Bottom