[BUGS] Freelancer 1.2-1.4 Bugs. (LOCKED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
schmidy said:
I have had the same problem, and now that you are a Vassal you may not be able to join and then leave, so I think you could be stuck with that banner

Howitzer said:
Just enable cheat mode in the mod preferences. (Camp menu)

Then you can change your banner in camp->take action->CHEAT: Modify banner

Nevermind, i solved it by leaving Rhodoks, joining a random lord's army, retiring from it and re-joining Rhodoks.

Though it cost me 20 points with the king and the faction.

Love this mod to death since its nice to be the lowly foot soldier rather than always the commander but the bug that keeps creeping up the most with me is either lords with mainly thier cavarly or especially fighting caravan guards they will just sit there in a box formation not doing anything unless someone walks right into thier range of attack. Also seems to happen often when engaged with or against the khergits that the opposite faction will just sit there doing nothing at all. Currently running FL 1.3 with warband v1.134

Kalista said:
Love this mod to death since its nice to be the lowly foot soldier rather than always the commander but the bug that keeps creeping up the most with me is either lords with mainly thier cavarly or especially fighting caravan guards they will just sit there in a box formation not doing anything unless someone walks right into thier range of attack. Also seems to happen often when engaged with or against the khergits that the opposite faction will just sit there doing nothing at all. Currently running FL 1.3 with warband v1.134

I noticed that as well when I gave them the option of AI Formations, its a tickable box in the cap menu, not sure the direct location, so look for that.

amore555 said:
is it just me or do no shops sell arrows?
This is like said a 1.143 mod bug (All mod's have it except native until the dev's have fixed it).
You will also find no bolts, gloves and boot normally.

schmidy said:
can't find it but Swordyke knows the solution, or you could play on 1.134 and you won't have that problem

Actually I didn't knew the exactly solution :smile: It's just something wrong in the code :smile: it's with mods that are still for 1.134.

http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1134.exe
Here you could download 1.134 if you like :smile:

Caba`drin said:
Yes, 1.142 broke something in the merchants. 1.143 fixed it for Native, but it is still broken in mods. Modders need to make a few changes to their code to fix it. When they do, the mods will say they are for 1.143, rather than 1.134 like the ones you name say.

You could perhaps use the cheat-menu to cheat for those missing items :smile:
Or you could buy like an insane the stuff you need in the beginning, cuz the game stocks only once those items, it never get replenished :/ but of course you won't have enough money I guess. Btw I kill mountain bandits for my arrows, they aren't that hard even on higher difficulty.

I hope this was helpful

When enlisted in a lords army who is defeated (you alongside with it) you end up paused on the world map, only to go to the follow commander into battle screen when trying to move somewhere, and then be cut down like a dog with 1 hp alone against the entire remaining enemy army before being taken prisoner (at least i do).

Dunno if this really is a bug but I think that days in service should be remembered aswell as rank if you get seperated from your commander (defeated)

Also, should your lord be the spearhead campaign and charge into a 200 man army with a 100 man army, he will find himself vastly outnumbered, even though his allies is right beside him, since they do not seem to join the battle as they usually would

Kaelranar said:
BUG 1: When enlisted in a lords army who is defeated (you alongside with it) you end up paused on the world map, only to go to the follow commander into battle screen when trying to move somewhere, and then be cut down like a dog with 1 hp alone against the entire remaining enemy army before being taken prisoner (at least i do).

BUG 2:Dunno if this really is a bug but I think that days in service should be remembered aswell as rank if you get seperated from your commander (defeated)

BUG 3:Also, should your lord be the spearhead campaign and charge into a 200 man army with a 100 man army, he will find himself vastly outnumbered, even though his allies is right beside him, since they do not seem to join the battle as they usually would

Sorry for my late answer :smile: I was away for like a week :smile: Vacantion, you know ^^

BUG 1: I can't remember that I had this bug, so I do not have for now an answer, sorry.

BUG 2: In the last version your rank SHOULD be remember. I have tested this to see if it works and it does :smile: Are you sure that you have the last version of FL around?

BUG 3: I noticed this as well :smile: I think the tweak to make them join you, isn't here in FL, should be something that has to be added. Just state it in the idea-topic or something :smile:

Uhhhhhhh :mad:I had this really a nasty bug:When enlisted as a vaegir soldier...there was a siege of one nord castle..and vaegirs and swadians were both involved..but when the siege came there was only a screen of joining the battle..it said that some swadian count led the siege..and when i clicked it it reappeared...it continued for eternity..i was forced to desert...which made  swadians to hate me..after some time the lords spred from castle and i came to my lord to be enlisted again..i had very bad relations with him so he didnt wanted me back..so i asked for task..acepted it and then i was waiting on world map and as soon i realized times going on,the swadians who were near me attacked me and then i was stuck against 190+ soldiers..i clicked surrender..this bug sompletely ****ed up my epic game..WTF im so unlucky person:sad:((

i got a big problem i cant fight in battles every time i click follow commander it just says dont get involved or move through the siege  and speak too commaqnder of the place getting siege 

I was playing and came to my town (Veluca) and talked to did some stuff. Now it doesn't let me leave. When I click to move my character, nothing happens. It's as if it doesn't sense my clicks. My character doesn't even show up. Then when I save, the game crashes. Help please?

Wolfarmin said:
i got a big problem i cant fight in battles every time i click follow commander it just says dont get involved or move through the siege  and speak too commaqnder of the place getting siege

Are you using the WSE-launcher? Cuz if you do, DON'T. This causes the FL-mod not to function normally :wink:

Asadron said:
I was playing and came to my town (Veluca) and talked to did some stuff. Now it doesn't let me leave. When I click to move my character, nothing happens. It's as if it doesn't sense my clicks. My character doesn't even show up. Then when I save, the game crashes. Help please?

I actually will need to contact someone else to get help on this issue. I had like the same, but that was because of the fact that my saved game wasn't compatible with an update I did to FL :/ I'll hope I'll find a solution. I guess in the main time you should restart if you don't mind and just play (after you did a clean install of FL, DON'T delete your saved game ofcourse, you could try that game again after reïnstalling FL).

Hey look! its me!
2011-10-01_00001.jpg

2011-10-01_00002.jpg

That happened when i entered feast in sargoth while i was working for Ragnar. same happened in arena. that extra me didnt really bother me in the castle, but on arena it was really annoying. Before i knew it was me who was idling at the spawn, i was about to go kick his butt out of arena.
Also, odd that I (the real me) had a helmet while feasting, but the copycat me spawned without helmet, like should be. Ragnar should pay me double the wage now that theres 2 of me in his army... or then that other me is wooing ladies while im working my ass off  :mad:

Korkusuz said:
That hapned when i entered feast in sargoth while i was working for Ragnar. same happened in arena. that extra me didnt really bother me in the castle, but on arena it was really annoying. Before i knew it was me who was idling at the spawn, i was about to go kick his butt out of arena.
Also, odd that I (the real me) had a helmet while feasting, but the copycat me spawned without helmet, like should be. Ragnar should pay me double the wage now that theres 2 of me in his army... or then that other me is wooing ladies while im working my ass off  :mad:

thomasNL01 said:
this bug is known, and is caused because you spawn near your boss if your in castle town

The bug is know, but it isn't really caused by the place were you spawn :smile:

It's a bug caused by the fact that you're enlisted in the lords army. Should be something in the code I guess :smile:

I forgot to add that bug to the first post of this topic, done by now :smile:

small but report. Playing 1.134, fl !.3
It seems the patrols feature has been damaged. If I as a vassal lord or king wish to send out a patrol it works fine so long as it is a regular patrol, meaning a patrol where you picked the type, e.g. small patrol, medium patrol, big patrol or get the best troops around. BUT if you try to create a patrol directly from your castle garrison it doesn't quite work. You go through the whole process, picking the troops, picking a patrol target and then sending them off, but either the patrol doesn't actually go and you find the troops in your party instead, or they completely disappear and still no patrol. When they are stuck in your party, you can't give them away to anyone else or any other fief directly, other then the one you got them from. Or occassionally it will do something really strange, like create the patrol you tried to send, and still leave the troops in your party too. So there is the patrol 100 strong that you are sending to say, Veluca, and the same 100 troops are also still listed in your party. The game usually ctd when that happens. Don't know if anyone else has had this happen but figured I should share.

actually this happened to me too, with a slight diffirence. WB1.143 fl 1.3: The patrol didn't appear but, my party turned into the patrol instead. My own character was gone. When i tried to fight with some looters as a test, it crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom