BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

It happened when I changed some Animations, and expecially when I added the Crouching Animation.  :oops:

In 1860s I even lost the Shoot Pistol ANIMATION, after I added CROUCH. So now the character will "shake" while crouched and shooting the pistol.  U can still shoot, but is more difficult and looks weird... :roll:

No, sorry, nothing that can be changed atm. Unless U remove completely the New Animations...but it will surely give U OTHER problems, then... :wink:

Gabrilduro
PS did U dwld last 1.5 version? Enjoyed the rest of it?  :cool:

are you kidding me people i've searched every where looking for solve to my problem with nothing.....
I'm Having
RGL_error failed to load texture:

problem... :shock:
please help because i simply adored 1755 and my friend says that this one is much better :roll:

Napoleonm97d said:
Hi folks
this is my first post in this site
,I have a problem that many have i different mods
it is RGL error failed to load texture:                      it didn't say what texture so i'm quite confused
i guess that it's the 1776 Old America v. 1,0  module.ini problem so what i'm asking is how can i get this file (for this mod)
i guess that someone can upload it for me ?
I need this file from one of you that have this mod working correctly  :oops: :oops:

Napoleonm97d said:
are you kidding me people i've searched every where looking for solve to my problem with nothing.....
I'm Having
RGL_error failed to load texture:

problem... :shock:
No I'm deadly serious.

Does the mod load? Yes or no.
Does the error happen while loading the mod or in-game?
Does it cause a crash of the game?

EDIT by Gabrilduro
...and....why do U still have v.1.0 ?  :shock:
...i guess that it's the 1776 Old America v. 1,0

I updated to v. 1.5 and solved tons of bugs and issues...

Just so you know, pine trees seem to have invisible walls around larger clumps of branches. It's faster to move through on foot with athletics 0 than it is to try and ride a horse. Not sure if that was deliberate or not, just thought you should know!

While I'm here, can someone tell me which troop is the most accurate? or are they all pretty much the same?

I never noticed that; I can get with a horse through clumps of wood fairly easily.

I think the top tier troops have more weapon skil, so I suppose they're more accurate with their weapons. French foot troops usually are great shooters. I didn't try union troops though. Confederates I'm not sure of. And mexicans... I don't know. But fights with French usually mean they beat the mexicans.

Edit:
Oh wait, I was confused with the mods (I thought it was about 1860s).
I think the best shooters are those ridiculously expensive mercenaries in taverns, ike those Butler's rangers or so. Lee's Legion troops might be good too, but I haven't tried them yet.
British infantry usually are good soldiers and shooters, try them out.

Just a couple texture bugs I noticed and wanted to post here before I had forgotten.  The Goldlace cockade tricorne/Goldlace cockade tricorne w/wig. and the french genadier uniform are missing.  I searched through the texure and meshes folders for a while and have not found them in there.

This is almost certainly the wrong place for this, but i can't really find a better one. The issue i'm having isn't a bug or anything, but it's an issue of the starting alliances. The issue is that England starts out the game at war... with everyone. This includes, somewhat disturbingly, their long time allies; the Iroquois confederacy. This results in almost every english settlement being looted within the first few days of the game, then they start loosing towns and forts on all sides. I tried to correct this myself by changing the faction relations in the 'factions.txt' file, but all i succeeded in doing was having them start at war with a high relationship. Can someone direct me to where i can adjust the starting wars/alliances? It's annoying to have to kill people who should really have been my allies for about two hundred years.

:grin:Hi,

I had small question regarding cannons in the single player version. I can't seem to find zendar island or gaston and I was told that 1860 functioned in the same way as 1776 as far as getting artillery.

aderemi123 said:
:grin:Hi,

I had small question regarding cannons in the single player version. I can't seem to find zendar island or gaston and I was told that 1860 functioned in the same way as 1776 as far as getting artillery.
I'm not sure you can find Zendar Island in this version...
Anyway you could find cannon in marketplaces.

Weston said:
Ok my game was doing fine but now when i launch 1776 my main menu is blank
I'm sorry, I can't help...

ageust said:
This is almost certainly the wrong place for this, but i can't really find a better one. The issue i'm having isn't a bug or anything, but it's an issue of the starting alliances. The issue is that England starts out the game at war... with everyone. This includes, somewhat disturbingly, their long time allies; the Iroquois confederacy. This results in almost every english settlement being looted within the first few days of the game, then they start loosing towns and forts on all sides. I tried to correct this myself by changing the faction relations in the 'factions.txt' file, but all i succeeded in doing was having them start at war with a high relationship. Can someone direct me to where i can adjust the starting wars/alliances? It's annoying to have to kill people who should really have been my allies for about two hundred years.
Yes, this is a big trouble.
I guess all these issues will be fixed during the next versions...

I killed the guy named Johannes the gunsmith by accident, whenever i go into a tavern i shoot people just to see the smoke effect, never thought someone would actually get killed. does he respawn or are all those awesome guns lost forever?  :shock:

This is a problem that I have been having lately. When I ctrl-space to move somewhere my game becomes EXTREMELY laggy like 1-5 frames this happens also when I hit the wait here for awhile. This could just be my PC but it doesn't happen with any other mods. I really like this mod but I really cant enjoy it with this bug  :cry: Any help at all would be appreciated  :grin:

Ciao and thx for U compliments.  :wink:
I advised all players NOT to use cheats in my Mods if they have average or cheap PC system.
Reason is that the World  Map, the Items and most stuff are often twice as other mods or Native.
So only powerful PCs can manage things at full performances, see?
Ctrl + T is very demanding on the 1776 Mod and it is the price to pay for the huge size of it, but expecially for the big number of Centers and Factions...and of course Lords and parties.... :???:

I might come back on this mod and fix the MP Factions and some other important things, but will be only for those that are really dedicated and supportive...in few words it will be a gift for those Official Gabrilduro's Mods Supporters!  :cool:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163810.0.html

Atm I do not see very much activity on this Thread, though...mostly is about questions on bugs and stuff.
Not much about active support of the Mod or personal gameplay, ingame pics and...videos!  :neutral:

Anyway, keep playing and keep in touch  :wink:
Gab

Im having a problem where i cant download the mod. its says "This file cannot be downloaded while the owner has set it to hidden." please help, ive played this game for a long time and i just got a new comp. thanks in advance  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom