BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Bravo2255 said:
I have had run time errors too. Just re-install Mount and Blade Warband, That is what I did.    I hope it works  :grin:
did it work??? cus i get em all the time and i dont know how to reinstall a game on steam

As for the map lag, I'm not sure how "fixable" this is - it can probably be toned down a bit through further optimization, but any large map with lots of background scripts will lag periodically in my experience.
Speed up the passage of time and it'll occur more frequently... 

I don't know how bad it is for others, but to me, while noticeable, it's only a minor inconvenience at this stage.

I took over a town,hired all the people. left the screen and came back so they would show up in my throne room and the game just crashes no error message or anything.

caseymike1 said:
I took over a town,hired all the people. left the screen and came back so they would show up in my throne room and the game just crashes no error message or anything.

I have the same problem, also I can't accomplish the mission "rescue or ransom a prisoner from Thronateska" because.... I can't get out of the prison!! I mean, there is no way out of there... I had to press TAB to get away from that prison.

i'm experiencing a problem with the new order scripts, particularly the volly fire order, being that it just doesn't work. i can get to the list of attack orders just fine but when i try to press F6 to use volley fire, it simply doesn't do anything. this happens with a most of the other orders too.

YEEES! i got the menu back! But now theres another problem.....whenever i start the game i get a runtime error and crashes the game.

I started a new game and When I entered(take a walk around town) in some towns I couldn't see any building. Instead there was only empty land and citizens and merchants were standing there.
This is pic of Dutch Landing Port

This pic is of Willemstaad

Havana

Dutch Landing Port

When I entered in Port-au-Prince I was inside water!!

I stared another new game and same problem was still there.

PLEASE HELP :sad:

This Mod looks AWESOME, but I can't get past the kidnapper's hideout.
Whenever I attack it and kill the kidnappers, all of a sudden i have to fight my own men, and then i have to fight myself!!!!

I am not having crash problems, and have done everything I can think of to fix this.
Can someone plllleeeeaaassseeee halp me.:sad:
SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW

lulzarz said:
YEEES! i got the menu back! But now theres another problem.....whenever i start the game i get a runtime error and crashes the game.
I meant whenever i start a battle

aspis said:
I have c++runtime error can someone help me???
Ciao Aspis.
Ok, but only because you have a 1755 supporter pic!  :twisted:

This thing was told tons of times already. Use the SEARCH function:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=search2
....and digit rgl 1776
See the many questions that got answered, please.

...and to you personally as well  :razz:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116640.msg5095744.html#msg5095744

Gab

BondBroker said:
I started a new game and When I entered(take a walk around town) in some towns I couldn't see any building. Instead there was only empty land and citizens and merchants were standing there.
This is pic of Dutch Landing Port

This pic is of Willemstaad

Havana

Dutch Landing Port

When I entered in Port-au-Prince I was inside water!!

I stared another new game and same problem was still there.

That is a scene bug yet to be fixed, hopefully in the next update. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom