Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

ooh ooh i got new bugs. ireland have a village on the island with castle town and wales have a village on the south wst point of england.

xcskiguy: I can't find any problem. Please re-install the mod.  :wink:

D1SC0 N1NJ4: Ireland had always claims on the island of man so Ireland has a ''holding'' there...  :razz:

Cornwall had also Britonic elements by that time. If you read the general discution, you'll see that dialogues are not worked at all. They are hard coded, so I can do nothing manually. If you meet Duke Robert Curthose, he will say that he is ''Isola Queen of the Swadians'' , even now that I changed him to male...  :neutral:

Not really a bug, but Chester is in the wrong place.

Chester is actually meant to be just south of Liverpool on the borders with Wales.

Also there are several random Bridges lying around the place in the middle of nowhere.

Lord Richard Dudley: Read above for the bridges, also about chester... I thought Windcheaster was at the Welsh border isn't that true?

Guy's he can't put every town and city in the right place "Well he can technicially" But im sure if you was him or i .... It would quite frustrating spending few hours/days working on a workable map... Im not to botherd if it's in wrong place just as long as it's working and is fun.

Since it's one town, I found that in the map to be that place  :roll: , I think no offence taken right?

Really? No windcheaster there? There are too many chesters throught the English lands, aren't they?

Yeah, if anybody continious going off topic, I'll become a ''Crazy Moderator''  :twisted: and delete his post ok?

Please keep on topic guys...  :smile:  :razz:  :wink:

Hehe, sorry, like I said I didn't know if this was infact the right place to post it as it is not technically a "bug", but ye England has a lot of chesters... mainly due to the Roman Emperor who founded them!

hi there!i also have a RGL ERROR saying: Unable to open file CommonRes\human_anim.brf
this is during the loading screen after the intro movie.
it's the second mod i try and i had same problems with the first one,it might not be an error connected to your specific mod but does anybody have some ideas about how it could be solved.native module works perfectly.

i have 1.0 version,could this be the problem? o_0

Sos-o: It's very simple my friend... As you said you have 1.0 (=1.003) . The mod is compatible with the versions 1.010, 1.011 ... Just install the new version to play. I'll be glad to accept your comments/ideas after you play the mod...  :razz:

but i've downloaded it from the the 0.960 version mode link,shouldn't my version be compatible with a lower mod version?

Ouf course not! Scripts, stuff and the game itself is different in those versions...  :wink: . Just download the 1.011 to play!

Back
Top Bottom