Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Game froze when I entered Paris castle. I walked into the room with the king and recruiter, and when I turned back, it froze. Maybe I was sort of rude to the Sun King by not walking backwards. :grin: My map is a bit scrambled, unless the mod is doing an alternative history thing. :grin:

zedpaolo said:
Do you mean the ctd at day 30-40?
I think he means the bug which causes things like the Ottomans controlling London, the Dutch controlling York, the Swedish controlling Athens, ect. at the start of the game.

And another one. Prince James Dolgorukov is naked.

P.S. And I really wanna know who is this guy? We have no any names wich sounds like "James" XD

Bloodbeag said:
I had a guy in battle who was sliding about while crouching.
I've seen (and done) it before too, so sure if this is a bug or not. I think it's just a bad moving while crouching animation.

James is Yakov Fyodorovich Dolgorukov, and he is indeed naked.

I now have that bug where you can only recruit shipping guards and head merchants whereever you go. It wasn't present on the first day, because I could recruit regular army troops for the beginning merchant's quest, but now every city, castle, and town in europe is full of shipping guards.

I have most up to date version and I can only recruit militias apart from the first time I go to recruit.

The king of Prussia has a Portuguese flag for a banener

If you click on "Speak to the Recruiter" in a city, you speak to the Horse Merchant instead who challenges you to a fight. I have to "Go to the Castle" and speak directly to the Recruiter if I want to recruit regular infantry. Strange bug.  :???:

Bluehawk said:
I now have that bug where you can only recruit shipping guards and head merchants whereever you go. It wasn't present on the first day, because I could recruit regular army troops for the beginning merchant's quest, but now every city, castle, and town in europe is full of shipping guards.
Same here.

Also, this happened in Norwich:
87B86916FC83111525D8719A3C805CCBC10A3E33
I spawned on that building, as well.

This is something I've noticed in several taverns:
26DCFA28B11859E3822A14A73B4B18CED3F4B7E5

And this one caused some British Lord's party's to turn into cities (they stilled moved like that, not just when stopped):
D7728B0CA6A38768099ADF660B4826BA7B683660

No text (The one in the corner that shows when people get killed) appears for me.
And whenever I load up my game, I start in London when I'm usually in Sweden/Poland/Russia. I also talk to myself with very strange options. It looks like I'm a minion of myself.

Wonderful mod! I like it very much. However there are some bugs I have noticed:

When I "quit without saving" and then I choose to "Load" a saved game I have a CTD at the moment I click on "Load".

Would you mind making the map of Balkans more accurate?

6111505r.jpg

6111519t.jpg

And why infantry is so weak against cavalry? Even with a large number of pikeman and many musketeers behind them my army is just being slaughtered by the enemy cavalry. I noticed that the bots can't really use bayonets very good. And why bayonets have swing attack?

Cavalry in warband will always be superior to infantry, regardless of setting. I've found that by corralling the enemy cavalry away from your infantry buys them time to shoot them down(Basically buy a fast horse and run around the enemy cav, they should follow), perhaps you could try doing that?.

It's all in the animations, and how the combat AI handles them.

Pikemen in formation in WFaS murder cav with their two-directional stabspam, inf with 4-directional weapons with a good thrust will usually get slaughtered.

I'm all for two-directional bayonet stabs, or even one-directional if no good "high stab" animation is available, but it's currently a bit early for detailed weapon balancing and stat crunching, as so much in that area is very obviously still WIP.

In terms of bugs, after the last (generic scenes) update, Munich's been crashing frequently for me, which it hadn't done a single time before. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom