Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Cant raid towns of factions you are not at war with, but a quest you may recieve is to raid a town or caravan to incite war, if this has been fixed please let me know
Also, morale drops like a SOB despite good food and whores (what more could a soldier want?)

von Afton said:
mcwiggum said:
The game crashes if you go to the recruiter anywhere it seems, i've tried checking out the folder with svn repeatedly.  :???:
Did you try to update?
Smae problem here, it happened to me in Paris, I go to the recruiter and the game crashes, also the tavern and the arena are bugged too.

von Afton said:
hmm i have no problem

did you try to lower your textures?

how did it crash did the screen freese
some scenes take a while to load
After pressing the recruiter word for example, the game freezes and black screen appears. This just happened after updating to the newest revision but I had no problems getting in the recruiter before the update.

Leonidas300 said:
von Afton said:
hmm i have no problem

did you try to lower your textures?

how did it crash did the screen freese
some scenes take a while to load
After pressing the recruiter word for example, the game freezes and black screen appears. This just happened after updating to the newest revision but I had no problems getting in the recruiter before the update.
try clean up

After downloading the music files, the SNV installation stops and say it's finished.
Further attempts to either 'update' or 'reinstall' (removing the mod folder (which has only one .txt file and a music folder in it) abd trying all over again) doesn't help.

Captured Joe said:
After downloading the music files, the SNV installation stops and say it's finished.
Further attempts to either 'update' or 'reinstall' (removing the mod folder (which has only one .txt file and a music folder in it) abd trying all over again) doesn't help.

I would try again but this time do not do anything else on the pc while performing the download. Nexus has been giving me fits all week about an upload so I may try again or I may not.

Whenever it crashes when I try and go to the recruitment person in any town/castle it comes up with.

"Runtime error!

Program: F:\steam\steamapps\MountBladeWarband\mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

It's not the sort of crash where it just freezes and says "Not responding."

Back
Top Bottom