BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
found a little...really just a little...bug.
The bug is in conversation of the Ecne Cellach.

in conversation.txt
dlga_start:vieja_talk 1045 0  1 31 2 144115188075857119 0 Welcome,_{playername}._playername}._The_gods_told_me_about_you._My_name_is_Cellach,_but_men_call_me_Ecne_because_they_say_that_I_am_wise._You're_here_by_Gae_Bolga.  820  0 NO_VOICEOVER
As I said...just a little thing

lekseus said:
Idibil, when should we (gamers :grin:) expect fix for real sieges?

We are with last testing. Soon, it is possible that next week

toxic-nova said:
found a little...really just a little...bug.
The bug is in conversation of the Ecne Cellach.

in conversation.txt
dlga_start:vieja_talk 1045 0  1 31 2 144115188075857119 0 Welcome,_{playername}._playername}._The_gods_told_me_about_you._My_name_is_Cellach,_but_men_call_me_Ecne_because_they_say_that_I_am_wise._You're_here_by_Gae_Bolga.  820  0 NO_VOICEOVER
As I said...just a little thing

Fixed. thank you.

I have stange bug, happened only in one town. So i got task to rescue a prisoner from Caer Ligualid, and every time i try to enter prison(after killing guard) ctd happens. Even if i give guard money to enter prison same thing happens..  Other towns i have had same taks have worked fine, only problem with caer ligualid.

In the companions overview screen, the xp to next level shown is only correct up to level 30. Once a companion reaches level 30, it shows a negative amount (- current xp) needed for level 31, as if the list of xp needed for the next level stopped at 30.

When going to the individual screen of a companion from the companions overview screen, the weapon proficiencies are shown as shifted one position down, i.e. one-handed weapons is empty, two-handed weapons has the value of one-handed weapons, etc.

Siwi is shown as having Searoburh as origin, but offers to go to Dorce Ceaster when asked to contact his connections.

Mihael ap Cadwalladr is shown as having Licidfelth as origin, but offers to go to Caer Luit Coyt when asked to contact his connections.

Mihael ap Cadwalladr is shown as having Licidfelth as origin,
But he says Licidfelth gives him bad memories so I doubt he has any connections there

I've played the mod several times before and used a tactic to buy minerals, silver, and stone in the Wales region and sell them in other places to make money. When loading this mod after a while I've noticed that minerals now cost upwards of 400 Scillingas instead of 100-130 as they did in my previous games. Did a new patch change this? Or is there just something wrong with my game I've tried a new game and reinstalling to fix the problem with no luck.

When a horn blows in battle, several lines of text scroll down the screen, and after that troops sometimes get stuck in part of the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom