BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for bugs, if you want post suggestions/ideas/what you like or dont like, open other thread.

IMPORTANT, before of post here your problem, read this:
installation and troubleshooting guide:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136401.0.html

and
If you have Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183782.0.html

If you are using 1.39 full instalation, you remember delete 1.38 version before install.

If you don't meet in this thread solution, then post.

Too...
-----------------------------------------------
Note for PC requirements (performance). IMPORTANT READ for advoid crash:
Min.
-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 4GB
- Number of CPUs: 2 ( Speed: ~2094MHz / ~2094MHz )

Brytenwalda have a lot of new items and heavy scenes, you need 4 gb Ram memory for run it well with low graphics.

Ideal: more than 6 GB of memory and 4 CPUs

----------------------------

Thank you for help to us.

I appreciate much the fact that I can loot the battlefield while freelancing.
I much HATE the fact that I have to pay 60 scillingas per mile if the bloody commander want to do a pointless trip on a boat.    :shock:
You should something bout that, freelancing can't be a way to lose wealth - only a way to gain!  :grin:

@fritz

I take note.

@YourStepDad

have you try compatibility mode? it should run fine.
I think that Adorno have 64-bit and he instaled it well.

@CrymsonChaos
When you get crash, post your rgl_log plz

@hister and DerHerbst

configuration problem maybe. you look here plz:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183782.0.html

I have a lot of red script errors thrown at me while in battle (using reelancer) related to missing troops ID. Game continues without problems but the errors clutters the screen.

I joined a lord (freelancer) and then was asked after battle what to do with the dead people - I also got a lot of money and was able to choose equipment freely. I am not supposed to be able to do that as the lowest rank soldier - needs fixing.

YourStepDad said:
I tried mate, I tried. All compatibility modes, with and without the administrator mode. It just won't start.  :sad:
hurdurperp.png

You send pm me and I will send a private link with different instalation.

zande said:
I have a lot of red script errors thrown at me while in battle (using reelancer) related to missing troops ID. Game continues without problems but the errors clutters the screen.

screenshot or savegame plz.
Rgl_log too can help

Idibil asked me to post this problem here: :smile:

After I'm knocked out I can't rotate the camera using the mouse. It works for first 5 seconds but then the camera gets locked and I can only move it forward, backward, left and right with w, a, s, d -buttons.

In one battle I managed to get it work after repeatedly moving the mouse and pressing w, a, s, d -keys but only then the camera movement was random and not smooth at all. Sometimes it rotated, sometimes it didn't and in next battle it didn't work again. It works fine the first 5 seconds after I have been knocked out but when the text "You make an effort to take another breath..." appears, the camera gets locked and this problem happens. :sad:

Original thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,211192.0.html

Hister said:
I joined a lord (freelancer) and then was asked after battle what to do with the dead people - I also got a lot of money and was able to choose equipment freely. I am not supposed to be able to do that as the lowest rank soldier - needs fixing.

I would quote.

Ive been in main Mierce lord army for about 20days and ive already 30.000 schillings + endless high end drop.

Its a bit overpowered. Quality of looted items should be in function of the level in the army.

-I got a negative relationship with the manhunters (not sure how that happened by the way), and now they keep following me on the map, coming to me and talking to me without attacking me. It's kinda annoying to be interupted every 1½ second until you can get into a town/castle and rest until they are out of sight.

-As mentioned before you still have to choose to burn the dead, leave them etc. when you are enlisted in an army, which doesn't really seem that logical.

-Morality points for rest doesn't disspapear when rest is turned off, so if you have negative morality points for lack of resting and you turn realistic resting off, you will have that negative hit to morale permanently (or until you turn it back on and get the needed rest).

Thank you for an awesome mod.

Idibil said:
zande said:

screenshot or savegame plz.
Rgl_log too can help

the system doesn't allow me to post the full Rgl_log (too long) but those are the errors:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1565; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1565; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1565; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1565;

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1549; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1545; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1551; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1544; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1559; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1544; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1553; LINE NO: 2:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1557; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1562; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1562; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1560; LINE NO: 2:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1557; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1560; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1564; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder trigger no: 45 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1564; LINE NO: 2:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1566; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1546; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1555; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1566; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1546; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1566; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1555; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1547; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1547; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1552; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1559; LINE NO: 2:
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 39 consequences. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE -2147482141: Invalid Troop ID: 1545; LINE NO: 2:

those errors are thrown at me incessantly while fighting.
Tell me if you need more informations

ulb said:
Hister said:

I would quote.

Ive been in main Mierce lord army for about 20days and ive already 30.000 schillings + endless high end drop.

Its a bit overpowered. Quality of looted items should be in function of the level in the army.

Interestingly, I don't get anything (money or items) when the lord army loots a village or takes a castle or town. Just after battles in the field. IMO, I'd have thought it'd be the other way around. History is full of examples where commanders famously let their armies loot settlements that resisted, to encourage future ones to surrender right away. So to me, it all balances out in the end, even if it is a bit weird.

I've noticed a bug that when you're using the freelancer mod and part of the lord's army, when you're stationed in a town and go see him in the castle hall, there's a duplicate of you in the room.

Also, not sure if it's WAD, but if the lord's army is defeated and you're all taken prisoner, you're automatically detached from the lord and not only do you lose all the accumulated experience (ie, if you're going to be promoted in a few days, you have to start gaining experience all over again), but you also get to keep your assigned items. The lord never wants them back, and when you next meet up with him, it's like you released from his army and now want to rejoin, so if you do rejoin, you now get double kit (the set from before that you got to keep and the new set). Your enemies also never take anything from you if the army is defeated, so aside from potentially getting a wound, you lose nothing by getting captured.

Hister said:

I also noticed, but I would disagree with you about the lootings.
Even if it appears to be overpowered, I think, in real life, nothing would stop you from taking a sword and a shield from a dead body during a battle and then keep them, same thing with the money. Since in MB it is not possible to keep what you grab during battle, I think that 3 or 4 dresses, some shields, and some helmets to be taken in the post battle lootings is a good compensation for that lacking.
I'm not sure about how did it work in the pre-feudal era, but I guess a freelancer mercenary as a player could be would join an army not much for the pay, more for the looting, which is rarely a disciplined thing.

Also, if you don't fight well, you don't get to use good items (i.e. not enough strength, not enough power throw etc.), so there is a little struggle to be endured  :wink:

Hey again.  I just wanted to point out an issue.  I was serving as a Freelancer for the Cantawares, (I believe that's how its spelled) and from that point on, I ran into myself at every single town.  Even in some castles.  While it is cool, it does get kinda odd.

CrymsonChaos said:
Hey again.  I just wanted to point out an issue.  I was serving as a Freelancer for the Cantawares, (I believe that's how its spelled) and from that point on, I ran into myself at every single town.  Even in some castles.  While it is cool, it does get kinda odd.
Fix (being added to my modmerger'd Freelancer source as we speak):

Code:
      (call_script, "script_get_heroes_attached_to_center", ":center_no", "p_temp_party"),
      (party_get_num_companion_stacks, ":num_stacks","p_temp_party"),
      (try_for_range, ":i_stack", 0, ":num_stacks"),
        (party_stack_get_troop_id, ":stack_troop","p_temp_party",":i_stack"),
        (gt, ":stack_troop", 0), ####BUGFIX LINE

I decided to join up as a freelancer for the Mercians and they immediately went out to siege Loidis. My allies used the stairs and all was fine and dandy until the enemy units had been eliminated and their reinforcements arrived. There's a tower above the gate into the town and it has no roof. Therefore it's impossible for the two forces to meet.
I had a screenshot but I can't find it. I'll take another one the next time I'm playing a siege at Loidis.

Bought a ship in Seals-ey (Sorry if I miss spelled) and I can't disembark form my ship. I'm stuck at sea. When I click a town or any location on the land map my ship just runs up to the edge of the water and stops. Tried hit different keys but no results. Help!!  :grin:

buzznfl62 said:
Bought a ship in Seals-ey (Sorry if I miss spelled) and I can't disembark form my ship. I'm stuck at sea. When I click a town or any location on the land map my ship just runs up to the edge of the water and stops. Tried hit different keys but no results. Help!!  :grin:
Saw it in older versions. Relaunching game usually helps (until it happens again).

Untitled. said:
I decided to join up as a freelancer for the Mercians and they immediately went out to siege Loidis. My allies used the stairs and all was fine and dandy until the enemy units had been eliminated and their reinforcements arrived. There's a tower above the gate into the town and it has no roof. Therefore it's impossible for the two forces to meet.
I had a screenshot but I can't find it. I'll take another one the next time I'm playing a siege at Loidis.
Are you sure it's Loidis?
Here is the town walls scene:
Reinforcements spawn inside the big barn building to the right.
If you mean the big square building in the middle then troops are spawning far from the spawn point. A screenshot would be nice.

Saw it in older versions. Relaunching game usually helps (until it happens again).

I saw it also before 1.39, reloading savegame was enough for me, or leaving the coast for some miles and trying to disembark again. Seems there is some bug-promoting radius when this has happened. I got used to save after every (successfull) click while on sea which saves a lot of time overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom