Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC53 said:
There in the reference materials of the reports section. There's troop trees, and if you click on a troop, you can see the stats and whatnot.

Oh ok, thanks.

Unrealted, but I'm seeing a lot of black textures as well. A notable example is on the Bandit you have to capture for the tutorial mission. I get warning messages that same the textures weren't found, but it doesn't CTD.

Various other armors, like a heraldic mail I'm using is also having similar issues, although my back texture is the only one thats been blackened.

Krowe93 said:
Various other armors, like a heraldic mail I'm using is also having similar issues, although my back texture is the only one thats been blackened.

I strongly suspect this is the design of heraldic armors ( all have this black back, so your troops don't see when you s*** your pants  :lol: )

DaElf said:
(Possible) Bug:

I have 2 (out of 47 existing) acres of land in Dhirim (I bought, rather than made, both) and, after visiting a while later, earned "-274 denars".. I understand if it's not been rented and I've just paid for some basic upkeep of it, but shouldn't this be mentioned if this is the case?

I should probably also mention that I don't owe those fatcat bankers a penny, so it can't be interest on a loan.

(Warband 1.153, Floris Expanded 2.53)

The Dhirim acre payments/calculations are screwed in my game too.

The summary screen of all Towns (via Reports) does not correctly show the correct ownership amount in Dhirim, and the value added to Assets each 2 weeks does not  equal the amount in the Balance column.  Looking at the screen in the Town itself does always show the correct number of acres owned.

I first bought 1 acre.
I noticed the problem at a payment calculation time the summary displayed 14, payment was ~1k.
Since then I've bough an additional 4, then an additional 5.
The summary and payments have never been right since(pretty random).  I've had positive and negative payments.
The summary page is now showing 9 acres owned (out of 41), Balance ~700, but both the last 2 payments have been 256 exactly.

I have 1 acre in both Uxkhal and Ichamur that seem to be working fine.

WB1.153, Floris Gameplay 2.53.
This is a game that was started after 2.53 was installed.

I'm not sure if it's relevant to this, but it's the first time I've used the 'Medium' option of the Diplomacy settings.
The player enterprise code part of that is making running anything but a Brewery almost impossible.
The managers seem intent on me shutting them down, by making huge losses because they source supplies from Timbucktoo.

SaveFile is here if it helps.

Krowe93 said:
Currently using Floris mod, but this is Freelancer related.

I'm currently serving Hersir Marayirr (I'd assume hes a Jarl in Native), and I'm stuck at the third rank up from normal. The commanders report says my experience to next rank is N/A. I still get paid for my current rank, but I can't advance at all.

Previous to this, I wanted to change my class. Since Freelancer doesn't support changing classes, I deserted to pick again. Got up to Rank 3 of my preferred one and now I'm stuck :sad:
Do you get the upgrade menu each week or do you just get your pay? On the upgrade menu it will state why you cannot upgrade if you are lacking skills or attributes.

Floris: 2.53 (Gameplay)
Warband: 1.153

Bug:

The font on the troop trees is too small

Details:

I know this is cosmetic and not a high priority but I wanted to get it out there.

The font on the troop tree is almost illegible it is so small. Unlike the rest of the fonts (menus, etc.) it seems like the troop tree has been squashed, almost as if there's no letter spacing.

I'm playing on a 21" crt at 1280x960 (75hz), if that makes a difference.

Caba`drin said:
Krowe93 said:

I'm currently serving Hersir Marayirr (I'd assume hes a Jarl in Native), and I'm stuck at the third rank up from normal. The commanders report says my experience to next rank is N/A. I still get paid for my current rank, but I can't advance at all.

Previous to this, I wanted to change my class. Since Freelancer doesn't support changing classes, I deserted to pick again. Got up to Rank 3 of my preferred one and now I'm stuck :sad:
Do you get the upgrade menu each week or do you just get your pay? On the upgrade menu it will state why you cannot upgrade if you are lacking skills or attributes.

Only getting paid, after checking though I don't have the requirements for either rank. I guess that solves that problem lol

Krowe93 said:
DC53 said:
There in the reference materials of the reports section. There's troop trees, and if you click on a troop, you can see the stats and whatnot.

Oh ok, thanks.

Unrealted, but I'm seeing a lot of black textures as well. A notable example is on the Bandit you have to capture for the tutorial mission. I get warning messages that same the textures weren't found, but it doesn't CTD.

If you check back a couple of pages, I solved this problem with the robber's outfit.

Krowe93 said:
Caba`drin said:
Krowe93 said:

Only getting paid, after checking though I don't have the requirements for either rank. I guess that solves that problem lol
Odd. Are you running Floris 2.53? It also adds the ability to change classes. So if you aren't seeing that ability, or the upgrade menu when you have enough XP--even if you don't have the skills--then I'm guessing you aren't running our current version.

I've noticed that horses all do Cutting rather than Blunt damage. Are they either wearing invisible blades or running so fast they cut with the wind?

Or is this a game balance thing?

-----------------------

Looking at slaver chiefs now. They are equipped with a polearm and a 2H, but their weapon proficiencies are as follows:

1H 312
2H 270
pole 40

Is there a mistake somewhere?

-----------------------

Another issue: some units (e.g., Slaver Chief) have a Riding skill of B. A quick search didn't turn up anything on this, so what's this about? Bug? Or...? *curious*

Freelancer Issue: I am not getting the full load-out issued upon promotion, and resigning/re-enlisting isn't working either.

Case in point: Started a new game (Floris 2.53, Warband 1.153) , stuck with Harlaus (because Swadia is guaranteed action). Just got promoted to C6 Chivalier Banneret - and all I got was a lance. I am reasonably certain the ChivBan comes with Lance, Shield and One-Handed Weapon.

Also, Swadia is down to Suno and 2 castles because I didn't join up as a Lord and defend it myself. (Freelancing is a wonderful way to see how pants-on-head retarded the CAI is at times.)

Cornuthaum said:
Freelancer Issue: I am not getting the full load-out issued upon promotion, and resigning/re-enlisting isn't working either.

Case in point: Started a new game (Floris 2.53, Warband 1.153) , stuck with Harlaus (because Swadia is guaranteed action). Just got promoted to C6 Chivalier Banneret - and all I got was a lance. I am reasonably certain the ChivBan comes with Lance, Shield and One-Handed Weapon.
I'll have to get another set of eyes on that code then (Windy perhaps?) as this has been reported before and I'd chalked it up to a problem with stat requirements, but that should be addressed in 2.53 with the changes to the upgrade system (the upgrade screen shows up once you have the XP, then checks your requirement for each branch of the tree so it is impossible to upgrade unless you have stats for all the key pieces of gear)...meaning it must be in the gear-giving script. But I've checked the gear giving script tons of times and cannot spot any errors at all. Hence, will need another set of eyes.

Floris Expanded - 2.53

Not really a bug - more of a minor spelling issue. I just noticed this on some items in the market that maybe misspelled and kept track of them. Found the ID numbers on Morgh's editor.

Item 302 - Red_Lamellar_Warhorser (Warhorse)
Item 525 - Shepperd_Crook (Shepherd)
Item 981 - Padded_Leather_Peasant_Outpit (Outfit)
Item 1231 - Vaergir_Brown_Dress (Vaegir)
Item 1522 - Khergit_Cavalery_Helmet (Cavalry)

That's all. Great job on the mod as always.

tunaisafish said:
I'm not sure if it's relevant to this, but it's the first time I've used the 'Medium' option of the Diplomacy settings.
The player enterprise code part of that is making running anything but a Brewery almost impossible.
The managers seem intent on me shutting them down, by making huge losses because they source supplies from Timbucktoo.

SaveFile is here if it helps.

I'm running the 'Low' option of the Diplomacy settings, so perhaps it's something else? =/

Caba`drin said:
I'll have to get another set of eyes on that code then (Windy perhaps?) as this has been reported before and I'd chalked it up to a problem with stat requirements, but that should be addressed in 2.53 with the changes to the upgrade system (the upgrade screen shows up once you have the XP, then checks your requirement for each branch of the tree so it is impossible to upgrade unless you have stats for all the key pieces of gear)...meaning it must be in the gear-giving script. But I've checked the gear giving script tons of times and cannot spot any errors at all. Hence, will need another set of eyes.
As for stat reqs, it's possible I don't meet the one for the shield - only 9 agi, so no more than three points of Shield (Which locks out about what, all the top tier shields?), but with 15 strength, I should be able to wear any one-handed weapon, even Masterwork.

All in all, I love the Freelancer system, though. Fun times were had, and without Floris, I would never have seen it. :grin:

like 75% of the villages i loot have nothing but butter (i am running warband version 1.153 and have floris 2.53)

Akillaz said:
like 75% of the villages i loot have nothing but butter (i am running warband version 1.153 and have floris 2.53)

they're using the butter to soften  the raping you're giving them  :twisted:
now, joking aside, the more looted they are, the less loot you'll obtain from them. (going to no loot at all in some situation)

Ferodaktyl said:
Akillaz said:

they're using the butter to soften  the raping you're giving them  :twisted:
now, joking aside, the more looted they are, the less loot you'll obtain from them. (going to no loot at all in some situation)
No i mean i get like 50 jars of butter and its mostly the same amount (1 exuisite 10 fine and 5 cheap and BUTTLOADS of normal)

Edit: also i never get any loot while fighting in villages no matter if im defending or attacking or if they are 10 or 500

Not sure if it's been rectified, but the Senlac sword, Rhodok Short Sword, and I'm pretty sure there are some I missed, are bugged. When equipping them, it will appear in the hand of the character as well as in the scabbard.

Another Tourny Reward bug (well, the same one, but another example): Reinforced Turkish Axe. Looks like only armour/shield modifiers are being used on everything.

Unrelated bug:

When I besieged, captured and claimed Uxkhal (whilst not part of a Faction), I was told by Jeremus: "As you wish, sire. Number of troops killed will be the new lord of Uxkhal.". I later reminded him that that wasn't my name, but, if he does wish to call me it, he'll call me 'KING Number-of-troops-killed'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom