Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tested it in-battle and it works indeed.
I will patch it then. Thx

And for the intelligence feature: lol. 'nugh said.

hugely off-topic: Is the mod a reference to Floris the TV-series broadcasted in the Netherlands? Yup, I'm from the Netherlands :3

I am not sure if this is bug but anyways i don't think that this is normal:

I bought 100 acses from Reyvadin. I kept them  long time and then sell them. I collected my money but i still get over 10k each 2 weeks after selling them. So is this bug or what is this ? :S

Investigating. But certainly sounds like a bug. Fun bit - i prolly introduced it with a bug fix for a rare bug.

Duh said:
...and it shows the sell price if you move them over to your side. Just tested.

Interesting, when I moved it to my inventory it showed "buy price" in my inventory until I moused over it a couple times, then it switched to "sell price". Must be some weird lag going on.

Lycanus Darkbinder said:
Duh said:
...and it shows the sell price if you move them over to your side. Just tested.

Interesting, when I moved it to my inventory it showed "buy price" in my inventory until I moused over it a couple times, then it switched to "sell price". Must be some weird lag going on.

Lol, lag in a singleplayer game xD

edit: I have tried the same, it said the return price, not the sell price, even after mousing over it several times (30 times or so)

I have noticed that I don't get the message of ''I can't use that item.'' When trying to equip a shield for my heroes... All the other ones do work.

C_Hawk1996 said:
I have noticed that I don't get the message of ''I can't use that item.'' When trying to equip a shield for my heroes... All the other ones do work.
Do you get that message in native, when working on companions?

I have trouble to understand the land ownership system.

I bought 130 acre in Sargoth, when i noticed, it was losing money constantly.
So I sold all of it but I still have negative income from the zero acre I own in Sargoth.

Also i noticed that the owned acre shown in the financial report for Suno is incorrect.
When I go to the landlords/moneylender menu in Suno, it still says that i own 123 acre, which i bought initially in Suno while in the financial report it says 104 acre (same thing occurred for Saragoth before i sold all the land).

Would be glad if someone could tell me if this is a bug or if I misunderstand something about land ownership.

Image of my financial report:
2ihkvw7.jpg

MBW Version 1.153
Floris Version 2.53

You arent losing money, the balance is at 0. The money lost until you sold the acres accumulated to the assets number. Next time you go into the bank screen of that town it ll be subtracted from your money.

You lose money, if you have more acres than the town needs. The price for rent ll drop+not all acres ll be rented (and you have to pay upkeep for those).

Duh said:
You arent losing money, the balance is at 0. The money lost until you sold the acres accumulated to the assets number. Next time you go into the bank screen of that town it ll be subtracted from your money.

You lose money, if you have more acres than the town needs. The price for rent ll drop+not all acres ll be rented (and you have to pay upkeep for those).

thanks for the quick reply.

I guess i will sell some land in Suno then.

But I'm sure I lose money from Saragoth because when i sold it of, I also payed the debts for it, somewhat around -2500 denars.
So in the financial report it showed under Asset 0 but now it shows -7135 (and will rise next payday).
When I visit the landlord in Saragoth again it will charge me this amount of money.

That's the reason I'm thinking it's a bug, i have zero land but still negative Income.

P.S.:
I just sold 23 acre in Suno from my initial 123 acre and it shows in the financial report that i own 81.
So like I understand it, it did sell acres that where rented, therefore the 104 acre it showed in the report minus 23 acre.

I bet when I sell all my remaining 100 acre in Suno I will get negative income from Suno like I did in Saragoth.
So i think when you sell acre which aren't rented than it will still charge the cost for there upkeep.
At least that seems the case for me but its only a guessing.

hope you can follow :wink:

The bank is bugged atm, so dont expect everything to make sense. I am looking at things for the upcoming patch, things should be fixed soonish.

Bankoleva said:
2) Somewhere around dead guy 400 something, i noticed that my orders were blantanly no being followed. I had started out with a good strategic design giving my archers good positioning to hit the enemy at the ladders and having my infantry/cavalry in layered positions to catch any survivors of the arrow barrage. I left my comp after 10 minutes or so (since this battle was going forever and i was basically useless) came back to find everyone charging. Reissued orders and within seconds saw them change back without any influence from me to charge mode. I was heavily out number 5 to 1 and was doing good with the strategic play but once my archers started charging to the ladders like they were infantry and not even positioning on the walls to shoot... it was just annoying to say the least. I hit every button combination and order sequence i could but all units from all my special named companies and general companies simply wanted to charge. The only good thing was that the enemy force was broken down to tier 3 and weaker troops so my forces still seems to be winning but it was just simply frustrating to watch my force charge to their deaths quite illogically.

Caba`drin said:
Well, looking at the code, both are WAD from Custom Commander: sieges are set statically at least 14 reinforcement waves and defenders are set to auto-charge after the 6th and get re-set to auto charge every 3 seconds, with no check for the mod options setting or whether the defenders are the player's team. :/

Comparing the code to 2.5, this hasn't changed, so it must just not have been noticed before, or at least not as strange. The forced charge for the defender team, even if player, definitely needs to be adjusted. I'm going to look into if I can't puzzle out why there's a static reinforcement wave setting for sieges, rather than the variable. Since CC defaults the # of waves at 20, and sieges here are set at 14, it might be that it was trying to lessen the length of sieges at one time...I'm not sure what's going on here. Natively, sieges have 7 waves, as opposed to field battles having only 2 or 3.

i found my problem and a possible solution, how can i fix the "siege auto charge" myself? (while defending)

Hi. I'm experiencing the crash on "Join Tournament" and read on the first page that I can set tournament to native. How can I do that?

Gui_CP said:
Hi. I'm experiencing the crash on "Join Tournament" and read on the first page that I can set tournament to native. How can I do that?
Via the mod options accesable in the camp menu.

All i get from looting villages is butter. I have the latest patch downloaded and the extended gameplay version of floris. Any ideas on how to fix this?

game198 said:
All i get from looting villages is butter. I have the latest patch downloaded and the extended gameplay version of floris. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm getting the same thing. It's not ALWAYS butter but more often than not it is.

CTDs when I'm creating my character randomly while changing a feature. I'm fully updated, worked before this latest update, no other modifications or tweaks.

Meoix said:
CTDs when I'm creating my character randomly while changing a feature. I'm fully updated, worked before this latest update, no other modifications or tweaks.
You should post a copy of your rgl_log.txt in the support thread immediately after such a crash.  You can find this text file log in your main warband folder and should post it between [code][/code]'s.

I have finished in reading the book which give +1 charisma but when i look back my character, the charisma doesn't change. I have checked it over and over but the result is still the same. Anyone can help plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom