Bug reports and known issues (< v3.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIHAI said:
there seems to be a problem with my recruiter, when I ask him about the wars he says my king's kingdom (swadia) is at war with more faction then he actually is.

We were at war with the vaegir, somehow I got a -1 rel with their kingdom after the war so I was not allowed in their cities, in any case my staff keeps telling me that there is a was between us and the vaegir, and that Harlus wants peace...

MIHAI, see this thread on the same topic: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic%2C127360.msg3071502.html

This happens when you do things the faction doesn't like, such as beating up on their friends. Best thing to do is send some gifts of horses so your relations are at least 5 with each faction after you make peace with them. Prevents these "accidental wars."

i am getting the following errors in the diplomacy/pike and blade merge.
49e59932d103.jpg

d7e2c790a0d0.jpg
i have been told that it has to be a diplomacy error.

hope it will help you.

Caba`drin said:
MIHAI said:
there seems to be a problem with my recruiter, when I ask him about the wars he says my king's kingdom (swadia) is at war with more faction then he actually is.

We were at war with the vaegir, somehow I got a -1 rel with their kingdom after the war so I was not allowed in their cities, in any case my staff keeps telling me that there is a was between us and the vaegir, and that Harlus wants peace...

MIHAI, see this thread on the same topic: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic%2C127360.msg3071502.html

This happens when you do things the faction doesn't like, such as beating up on their friends. Best thing to do is send some gifts of horses so your relations are at least 5 with each faction after you make peace with them. Prevents these "accidental wars."

got it... not really a problem but the recruiter sais as the whole kingdom is aat war with htem, maybe a better text should do

Maltro said:
Hi, I play M&B warband (v. 1.127) and have discovered Diplomacy mod. It is really a nice mod and I couldn't play without anymore now !  :grin: ... but I have a little bug...  :cry:

See this screen for more detail :

mb_warband2010-08-2220-50-07-50.jpg

For the translation of the mod (I am French  :mrgreen:) I use this "mod" :

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,125931.0.html

...like other french gamer which haven't encountered this kind of bug.

I would like to precise that the villages of Balandi, Childe and the castle of Belredan wasn't under attack so I don't understand why the value is "0"....

If you can help me it would be nice.  :grin:

Thank you!  :wink:

I need a savegame to track this down

Waihti said:
Maltro said:
Hi, I play M&B warband (v. 1.127) and have discovered Diplomacy mod. It is really a nice mod and I couldn't play without anymore now !  :grin: ... but I have a little bug...  :cry:

I would like to precise that the villages of Balandi, Childe and the castle of Belredan wasn't under attack so I don't understand why the value is "0"....

Hi, i have the same issue with a village. In my case is Mechin. Sometimes i got money, and then one or two weeks later i get nothing from the village for the next few weeks. And then the same agein. The village was never raided or atacked.

Greetings from Germany
Nico

Edit: How can i send you a savegame?

Speedy2511 said:
Waihti said:
Maltro said:

Hi, i have the same issue with a village. In my case is Mechin. Sometimes i got money, and then one or two weeks later i get nothing from the village for the next few weeks. And then the same agein. The village was never raided or atacked.

Greetings from Germany
Nico

Edit: How can i send you a savegame?

well getting no money from villages sometimes seems to be a native issue. not sure why this happens though. btw looks like I found the bug with the budget report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom