Bug Reports and known issues [v2.5]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Floris 2.5 Expanded:

http://tinypic.com/r/30t48rp/5

Script error when inspecting camp. Had just started a game and sold everything in preparation for joining King Harlus's army. So I had no troops and an empty inventory when I went to "Inspect your Camp" in the camp menu.

I have a tree bug. In every scene where a certain type of tree is present, the trees look like this:

This one was taken from a siege of Dhirim, but it occurs everywhere.

The trees also change their appearance when observing them from different angles:

From this...

..to this. (I guess this is what they should look like, cept for the weird rectangles sticking out the backround)

The trees have a few other texture variations but you get the point.

I'm running floris expanded with high graphics. Do you need more information?

First of all thx for this awesome mod..

using 2.5 expanded i noticed some bugs... the first 2 bugs weren't present in the open beta

1-In the tournaments, companions and lords even if they don't score any point in the round, they take a lot of points in the tournament standings page... in the round standings page the scores are showed correctly... with this is quite impossible to win a tournament

2-If you are lord of a village you don't receive any income also if the village is not looted... the village is tahlberl...

-I don't know if it is voluntary but in my opinion all the bandits except for the looters are too strong and too well armed.. and their equipment is too uniformed they seems to be a well trained regular army... i had seen kings with 350+ armies flee from bandits.. i don't think is bad to have a lot of bandits but they are too strong... only a few of them should have good equipment (like lamellar armor) and the rest only leather armor.

now two (i hope) small request

1-would be possible, if you are a lord, to automatically show and change, depending on your possesion, your title??

2-i noticed that 99% of lady wear hoods. maybe would be better if only conventional lady and some others wear it... but not romantic lady and similar...

Hi, I just noticed that the bolt in the arbalest is in wrong place. I'm using Floris 2.5 Expanded. :smile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012046805/screenshot/648750789943575355

Fire.alc said:
1-In the tournaments, companions and lords even if they don't score any point in the round, they take a lot of points in the tournament standings page... in the round standings page the scores are showed correctly... with this is quite impossible to win a tournament
This is working as designed.  Participants who are not part of the current round you are fighting in still "compete" on their own.  This is why if you look at the round points (results of only your round) vs. tournament standings (everyone's cumulative points) on round 1 you'll see people who you did not fight with who have points accumulated.  This is necessary so that the AI can compete with you at all due to the ability to change the number of participants each round.  Since you can pick something less than the 32 people in the roster, only those folks would be able to score while the others would have been a round or more behind if they ever got into the game at all.

Windyplains said:
Fire.alc said:
This is working as designed.  Participants who are not part of the current round you are fighting in still "compete" on their own.  This is why if you look at the round points (results of only your round) vs. tournament standings (everyone's cumulative points) on round 1 you'll see people who you did not fight with who have points accumulated.  This is necessary so that the AI can compete with you at all due to the ability to change the number of participants each round.  Since you can pick something less than the 32 people in the roster, only those folks would be able to score while the others would have been a round or more behind if they ever got into the game at all.

thx for explanation

edit: i think that i found the bug... here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039494030/screenshot/630736994045234928/?tab=public you can see the score of the first round and here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039494030/screenshot/630736994045238913/?tab=public you can see the tournament ranking deriving... baron beranz scored 0 points in the round but obteined 5 points in the tournaments ranking

@Fire.alc
That indeed is not intended.  Must have messed something up when I altered how the non-participating scoring worked.  I'll take a look at it and thanks for the report. :smile:

dont kow if it is floris mod but i kinda have trouble getting my archers and crossbowmen to work properly. I attack Khudan and send the archers in first line... but they stop firing after 1-2 shots. Most crossbows never even start to fire. No matter how close or far one is from the wall. I even tried the weapon orders, several formations nothing works. They just sit and wait...its rather stupid attacking with no ranged weapon support that way :wink:

I have a rather strange bug.

So, basacly I start up the mod with my steam launcher, it loads, all good.

Till I go to a battle/Other town. I crash, some FX error and Rgl error. I can take screenshots if you want, but any way to help this? I reïnstalled and re-downloaded it and it is still the same. I play on Low graphics. (The bug occurs on Expanded and gameplay mod. Not on Basic). Any ideas or help for me?

Thx, Pilleke.

i hate repeating it but no one ever replied or put it in the bugtracker so i ask once more. What about the auto upgrade of companions in my eyes its still heavily bugged. People are throwing away heavy equipment for bull****. Pick stupid things over expensive real good stuff. Best example are helmets. Mostly happening when using "bought" helmets. They just dont keep them. Works ok'ish with loot but not in combination. Its rather annoying since u pretty much cant use the feature that way.

The autoupgrade is noted for needing an overhaul, though it is basically the 2.4 code with a slight fixing. The code is rather complex, which is why we were not able to properly create our own version of it right before release. Do note that we had the working diplo code in and people requested a return to companion autoloot/sell, which they knew from 2.4.

Hey, playing expanded, I think there's some bug with horses on tournaments because I never get one. I've tried setting mounts to 100% and still I never get one. I know I can ride them because I can mount fallen competitor's horses.

So I just started up the Expanded version, everything seemed to run fine. I went to Swadia, killed the tutorial bandit and got the tutorial quest from the merchant... Then when I tried to go to the tavern the graphics on my game locked up. I could hear my character moving around and punching as I hit keys, but I couldn't see it. Then when I minimized it and maximised it all I could see was black screen. I also couldn't seem to leave the tavern.

when playing the mod i have a massive problem with the items like swords and armor they are ever 100% white or don't show i tryed reinstall and start a new chars  again as well as downloading it 5 times  but it just came with new problems such as white ground base and soldiers with white armor and weapons. it also comes up with texture errors like unable to open .......
my computer specs :
windows 7 homes premium
2.30GB RAM
32-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) I3 CPU            M 380 @ 2.53ghz
plz help cant wait to try the game

radaway said:
Hey, playing expanded, I think there's some bug with horses on tournaments because I never get one. I've tried setting mounts to 100% and still I never get one. I know I can ride them because I can mount fallen competitor's horses.
Duh said:
Did you chose a horse as equipment? The 100% is determining what your enemies get.
To clarify this:
100% mount setting means that 100% of the time whenever a participant is randomly choosing equipment they will always receive a mount.  If your player has picked options that do not include a mount you will not receive one.  Instead you should get whatever three choices you wanted.  Please check your selected options and make sure this is true in your case.

The gotcha to mounts is that you can't edit a tournament to use less than 50% mount chance if you have a mount selected as one of your options unless you set it to 0% which will then override your own choice.  In those matches you get your mount choice moved to enhanced armor, weaponry or shield depending on which is appropriate.

Elliott2222 said:
when playing the mod i have a massive problem with the items like swords and armor they are ever 100% white or don't show i tryed reinstall and start a new chars  again as well as downloading it 5 times  but it just came with new problems such as white ground base and soldiers with white armor and weapons. it also comes up with texture errors like unable to open .......
my computer specs :
windows 7 homes premium
2.30GB RAM
32-bit
Have you tried the gameplay version or playing in Dx7? Have you used the memory tweak for 32bit systems linked in our faq(though that would only enable you to use 0.3 GB of ram more)?

FRaGGaNOiA said:
dont kow if it is floris mod but i kinda have trouble getting my archers and crossbowmen to work properly. I attack Khudan and send the archers in first line... but they stop firing after 1-2 shots. Most crossbows never even start to fire. No matter how close or far one is from the wall. I even tried the weapon orders, several formations nothing works. They just sit and wait...its rather stupid attacking with no ranged weapon support that way :wink:
Nothing we've done should be doing this. Do they have targets on the walls, or are they all out of sight?

Duh said:
Elliott2222 said:
my computer specs :
windows 7 homes premium
2.30GB RAM
32-bit
Have you tried the gameplay version or playing in Dx7? Have you used the memory tweak for 32bit systems linked in our faq(though that would only enable you to use 0.3 GB of ram more)?
yea both 7 and 9 but does not work i will try again since i reinstalled the 3 time and i tryed all of the mods same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom