Bug Reports: 1.251

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL  :lol: perhaps that's a feature.
This is just a minor bug,but at the start of a battle,when I switch from my sword to War Darts,throw a few and then switch back or when i swing my sword randomly before reaching the enemies,I automatically switch back to War Darts.It also rarely happens without me doing anything.It only happened when my enemies were holding their ground though,and it vanishes after the first swing that hits an enemy.

not aware if  this has been reported, however, I notice in siege battles some troops run to the unopenable gates or simply run to the sides of the castle and sort of... just sit there running into the wall.

Weyyah castle is a good example.

Engine problem there.Advice:grin:ont.Die.In.Sieges.You will regret it,as you are the only one who can put an end to the otherwise invincible backwalkers.

Spartanizer said:
  Engine problem there.Advice:grin:ont.Die.In.Sieges.You will regret it,as you are the only one who can put an end to the otherwise invincible backwalkers.
This mod uses a different engine?  I don't understand.

In others, this is not prevalent.  At least, certainly not in such a large degree.  (I'm looking at you, 100 infantry at gate, compared to like 5 in others).

MickDick said:
not aware if  this has been reported, however, I notice in siege battles some troops run to the unopenable gates or simply run to the sides of the castle and sort of... just sit there running into the wall.

Weyyah castle is a good example.

Native, occasionally and WFAS Native both get enemies in sieges battles that cannot be killed by the ai. I hide when my health is low.

something to automatically end the battle as draw after X minutes with no casulaties from either side would be nice

Or kill the remaining enemies in the siege.It shouldn't be equal with the tab key,which means a retreat and the failure of taking the castle/town.

I haven't found anything relating to this in the search, but in my current game, an army of about 39 undead intercept my army of 42, and the game crashes.

No error message, no meeting the undead leader to taunt me, it crashes as soon as our armies meet and the map pauses

EDIT: This has literally made my current game unplayable; I'm looting a village, and Undead swat me and crash.  It's on Realistic mode, so it auto-saved at that point and I have no way of getting around it

No error message, no meeting the undead leader to taunt me, it crashes as soon as our armies meet and the map pauses
TBH, I'm thinking engine crash due to lack of RAM.  Try running with minimal graphics settings (DX7, turn textures to minimum, turn off music and sound variation etc.) and see if that makes any difference.

Why would that be?  I have a very high end computer with 8GB ram and 64 bit system.  Also I tried now lowering all settings and Direct X to 7, but it still corashes.  Imma try reinstalling the mod now, cos I edited some stuff to add pretty new hairs to it.

EDIT:  Well.  It no longer crashes after I reinstalled.  But I still want my pretty new hairs, so I'm going to find a solution for this

EDIEDIT:  I found the issue.  Turns out some idiot named AndarielHalo was too lazy to merge the shiny new hair information into the Skins file, and so just replaced it with the Skins file from the other mod, unaware that Skeletons had their own entry in the Skins file.

Yeah, um, you might want to be careful about messing with Skins in a Realistic Save environment.  That's a fairly, er, sensitive part of the engine, prone to crashy-crashy and unexpected behavior.  Just sayin'.

On an unrelated rant, why don't you include shiny new hairs?  I got these from Gabrilduro 1776 mod.  Does he not give permission ?

I don't know what they look like, I never have time to play any mods :lol: 

The only hairs I'm familiar with are the Ren ones, but they needed a lot of work to be where I wanted them and I've been busy with a bunch of other stuff.  Hair's pretty low on my list, unfortunately.

New bug problem: I equipped a Dragon on my character, with bolts, a sword, and a shield, and in battle, the Dragon doesn't show up at all.  I can even pick up a new item to fill in 4 slots, but once I exit the battle, the Dragon is still equipped on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom