Bug Reports: 1.251

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly (Please forgive me, I haven't played in some time), Companions always appear in your castle when you go to your hall regardless of where they currently are on the map, and whether you've recruited them or not. You need to find the castle they're captive at and rescue them from there to free them, either by doing the sneak in thing, or by taking the castle.

Hello, there seems to be a bug for the prisoner management skill. I have 1 point in it for my main character so I have 15 prisoner slots. But when I put points in that skill for other heroes like Alayen or Artimenner, my prisoner slots stay 15. Their prisoner management doesn't show up under "Party Skills." I have already tried restarting Blood and Steel to see if that fixed it. I don't know if there is a fix out already but please look into it :smile:

EDIT: Some heroes don't actually have their skills listed in the "Party Skills" now that I look more closely. Like Borcha, he has Path-finding 3 and Inventory Management 3 but under "Party Skills", it lists:

Bunduk:
Baheshtur:
Borcha:

And Bunduk and Baheshtur also have party skills. Wierd bug huh? Or is that normal? o.o

steve1316 said:
EDIT: Some heroes don't actually have their skills listed in the "Party Skills" now that I look more closely. Like Borcha, he has Path-finding 3 and Inventory Management 3 but under "Party Skills", it lists:

Bunduk:
Baheshtur:
Borcha:

And Bunduk and Baheshtur also have party skills. Wierd bug huh? Or is that normal? o.o
For each party skill, only the companion (or main character) who has the greatest score is shown. If he is K.O. then the second one is shown and so on.

Oh okay. But when I have a full inventory and I put points into Inventory Management, which is a party skill, for my heroes, my inventory doesn't expand o.o

But if I put in points for my main character, then my inventory expands. Whats going on?

steve1316 said:
Oh okay. But when I have a full inventory and I put points into Inventory Management, which is a party skill, for my heroes, my inventory doesn't expand o.o

But if I put in points for my main character, then my inventory expands. Whats going on?

It's a known bug.

steve1316 said:

Even though it's said to be a party skill Inv Mng is actually a personal skill.

When trading with caravans you can buy and sell goods for their exact price.  Trade skill does not effect anything.  I can buy and sell Coat of Plates for 11000.

I apologize if this was intentional or already reported (I did a search but didn't find anything.)

Well, is it YOUR trade skill or the trade skill of your party members? Also, persuasion has a large effect on selling/buying prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom