Bug Reporting/Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

The game crashes as soon as I enter Brussles, any suggestions?

Scratch that it crashes as soon as I enter many settlements, villages, towns and castles alike. Too many to name, some work though.

My reports have stopped flowing. (Casualty, shot difficulty, "Press tab to end battle," etc.)
I thought it might have been overloaded, but it's been over an hour and still no sign of them.

Everything's showing up fine in the game log, it's just not on-screen.  :???:

VoltairyanMystopia said:
My reports have stopped flowing. (Casualty, shot difficulty, "Press tab to end battle," etc.)
I thought it might have been overloaded, but it's been over an hour and still no sign of them.

Everything's showing up fine in the game log, it's just not on-screen.  :???:
That is because of a script error that is yet to be fixed, the script error floods the chat when reinforcements arrive and there is so much of them at once it can take forever to clear. I suggest that you restart the module every time this happens, although time consuming, is the best way to solve this problem.  :sad:

I think the script is related to units health bars, and is part of the pre battle and order deployement code addon, i'm still looking to fix this but i need to know exactly where it is and if i can remove it safely.

when i try to do the quest to take down the corrupt guard captain for the merchant of lilles my game crashes and i get a message saying mount and blade warband.exe has stopped working.

Hey guys GUESS WHO BECAME A SCENER :grin: im sorry i haven't come back much but i have been busy helping and learning how to scene sorry for being off-topic oh and by the way i would love to help you with your mod

Hi, the first things we need for scenes might be fixed battlefiels to replace the annoying automatic ones warband creates depending on terrain and mountains !

Basically some flats battlefileds with some degree of trees in the distances, clear frontlines with cannons or broken siege stuff like sand bags (well, earth really but i'm sure you see my point).

The most difficult will be to make fine replacement for castle sieges, make it like actual 18c - 19c fortresses.

Keryyn said:
The most difficult will be to make fine replacement for castle sieges, make it like actual 18c - 19c fortresses.
And towns that contain buildings that look similar with the design of that timeframe. :smile:

When I upgrade Vistula Legion Lancers to Vistula Lancer Flag Bearers, the resulting Flag Bearers just sit on their horses and don't move after spawning on the battle map.

It doesn't matter what is going on around them, they don't move their horses.

If I kill their horses, the Flag bearers move towards the fight.

Weird, but i wonder if i did give them the correct gear however, i planned on removing these troops from the game for the last release. I will check them and see what's wrong.

When I've attribute all traits to my character, their is a crash who say "couldn't load riding boots". I'vr try to download and install Beta II, Beta III, and Beta IV, but the problem is allready here ! Anyone can help me please ? (Sorry for my English) :wink:

There must be a problem with your installation, be sure to check this and give me the exact error message if it's still not working.

It's ok ! I've installed Beta IV textures because the problem persisted, and It's work know ! Thanks to you anyway :wink:

I have just downloaded the full install, installed into my mods folder like you do with all mods in Warband, start the game once i do the info at the start like Noble and all that the screen starts to go into the game so i can do my name and all that but all i get is a black screen the music is playing but can not do anything,
What am i doing wrong, please help thanks.

Thanks that did help me move onto the next part, once i put in all my points and name to start the game it came up with an error, it said      Could`t load Textures\riding boot.new_spec.dds" 
Please can you hekp again, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom