Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

My Game continually crashes whenever i conquer my first castle/town as and indpendant king. I am on Mac and have 5.0. Also wherenever i load the save it says the enemy controls the castle with 0 troops and when i try to claim it, it also crashes. This didnt happen in the previous versions, 3.0 4.0 etc..... Please can this be fixed as i miss being able to experiance this mod fully. P.S love the mod, by far the best look forward to playing it again and seeing how it develops. 

Even Happens when i make my own castle to start my kingdom, So Frustrating !

Exact Same Issue as "The Legate" whom posted on march 11 2018.

So I finally took the time to play this mod and first of all I like to say good job to the people behind it, I really enjoy it and have already put over 30 hours into it in less then a week! (I might need help lol).
Anyway, when I was trying to get another buidling going on one of my villages for some reason I am to close to the sight to finish the building no matter what. I tried different villages, reloading the save, restarting the game and even loading an earlier save. The only way to finish the building is by starting construction on another one, wich will then also not be finished becaus I'm to close no matter where I am. Any way to fix this?

ponyprinses said:
So I finally took the time to play this mod and first of all I like to say good job to the people behind it, I really enjoy it and have already put over 30 hours into it in less then a week! (I might need help lol).
Anyway, when I was trying to get another buidling going on one of my villages for some reason I am to close to the sight to finish the building no matter what. I tried different villages, reloading the save, restarting the game and even loading an earlier save. The only way to finish the building is by starting construction on another one, wich will then also not be finished becaus I'm to close no matter where I am. Any way to fix this?

When I had this problem, it helped to talk to various villagers. If I remember correctly, each time I did so it recalculated my distance.

Hello. I have a problem ingame. After more or less 180 days, I'm getting an error:
"SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1608: Invalid Party ID: 511; LINE NO: 53:
At Simple trigger trigger no: 104.
At Simple trigger trigger no: 104."
I tried to load previous save, but this error always return. My game version is 1.173. Could you help me?

Hello fellas.I recently got into the mod and I've been playing it a lot these days.It has very unique features like the ability to lead a crusade,which i loved to be able to do.
So,to summarize,I joined the Kingdom of the Rhodoks as a vassal and I got an invitation from the pope in Aldurias to lead the crusade and take Hierosolyma,which I did without problems.Now time for me to describe what's the problem.Once I took the town,I was immediately hostile to the Sarranids. This caused me to provoke the Sarranids to war on behalf of my kingdom,as I did take some forts near Hierosolyma. Eventually they declared war on my kingdom and the fight has begun. The Sarranids besieged Hierosolyma and captured it,but after they won the fight,it STILL remained in my possession and my kingdom's possession. The funny part is that they garrisoned Hierosolyma with their Sarranid troops,and i can even take them for myself.There are still my crusader troops in the garrison which should have died when they took the town,but they haven't?

I don't know what exactly happened here,but it's pretty annoying and game breaking for me.I'd enjoy if you had the time to reply to this and help me.If you need more details I'll try to provide them as much as I can.

Edit:Could be because the jihad event didn't trigger yet and it's probably the only way I can ever lose the town is the jihad to take over Hierosolyma. It still doesn't make sense to me,but it's my best guess.

I've been having this bug continuously going for quite some time, and no matter how long I wait, it just keeps printing the same error across the screen.
"SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1608: Invalid Party ID:1097; LINE NO: 53 At Simple trigger trigger no:104

Now I would post a screenshot of this, but because I just joined the Taleworlds forum just to post this bug, I am not allowed to post images or external links. :/

LLares111 said:
Hello. I have a problem ingame. After more or less 180 days, I'm getting an error:
"SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1608: Invalid Party ID: 511; LINE NO: 53:
At Simple trigger trigger no: 104.
At Simple trigger trigger no: 104."
I tried to load previous save, but this error always return. My game version is 1.173. Could you help me?

It happens when another Lord's army is in "error" : far away from your position and out of sight, 
- there is nothing you can do...

Let it be :
It will be annoying for 15 Real Life minutes maybe more , but eventually it WILL go away.
( in my case it took more than 20 RL minutes for that specific red error message to be gone from my screen)
- It will come back eventually : other Lord / army error , and again ignore it...
- each "SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1608: Invalid Party ID" will solve itself and it does NOT affect the stability of your game...

PS: it seams Quintillius abandoned the further development of Nova Aetas  :cry: ...

FaithfulCrusader said:
I've been having this bug continuously going for quite some time, and no matter how long I wait, it just keeps printing the same error across the screen.
"SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1608: Invalid Party ID:1097; LINE NO: 53 At Simple trigger trigger no:104

Now I would post a screenshot of this, but because I just joined the Taleworlds forum just to post this bug, I am not allowed to post images or external links. :/

just ignore it , as I've said above : can be 15 min , half an hour , a bit more , but it will go away

Bug Report => Nova Aetas - v5.0

At: Radoghir's FOREST.
                    Desc: After sawing a log in a sawing station, you can keep activating the "Saw Log" action
                            indefinitely, getting prestige and timber everytime (without cutting down any other
                            tree).
                    GameLog:
                              - 3 Prestige Point earned.
                              - SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1860: Invalid Scene_prop Instance ID: -99; LINE
                                NO: 35;
                              - At Mission object spr_1st_sowpit_log_coll trigger no: 0.     
                              - SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE 1800: Invalid Scene_prop Instance ID: -99; LINE
                                NO: 36;
                              - At Mission object spr_1st_sowpit_log_coll trigger no: 0. 
                              -Got item Timber.                             
                    Comments: Only happens after sawing an existing, bussiness-logic legaly chopped-down
                                      tree. If a station hasnt been used for sawing a log during that scenario's
                                      duration, it will not present the bug. I have not tested it in any other forest.

Maybe it has been already fixed. v5.0's download link was disabled at talesworld's download page.
Still available through url.

Incredible work done in this mod. Congratulations.

Hello, I am having an issue loading the game. I downloaded Nova Aetas (v2.01)(the full file, not the patch) from moddb and i extracted it to the M&B Warband folder, (the one with the launcher), and after everything extracting, I closed file explorer, loaded up M&B Warband, and selected Nova Aetas, I was extremely excited to play the game, but it didn't even load it all the way. It stopped about 25% through loading, and crashed me to the desktop with the error exactly as follows:
"RGL ERROR Unable to open file: CommonRes\wb_mp_objects_a.brf"
That, and the fact that the specified file doesn't even exist, makes me think that I have either
A) Extracted it to the wrong place
or B) Accidentally deleted the file somehow
edit: the problem wasn't me or the mod, it was the game itself, i had a old version and wb_mp_objects_a.brf was in the next version so i just got the next version. anyways, thanks for not helping me fix this at all and forcing me to google the way to fix it.

Hi Quintillius,

I bought two boats and embarked with 64 men, so far so good then I landed two or three battles and sold my two boats.

But that's where a boring thing happened.

My boats had not disappeared, I was able to embark and dock on an island.
And when I wanted to leave the island it was impossible for me!
I had to build a hull boat. But there I had too many men and I had to delete 54 of them.

Has this ever happened to you?

I can't build castles because the game thinks I'm on an island despite the fact that I've never left the mainland.
And the Nordic Union is on tech IV despite me having played for 80 days and everybody else being on tech I.

Can someone please explain how I can fix the RGL error ''Load error:Invalid number of item kinds: 2127'' bug my save is like 500 days long I'd rather no lose it since I spent the time grinding to arch duke aha.

This error ensues when I try and open my save, the game crashes and this pops up...

I am having a problem with the Hedlaric Armour with the black cross in 5.0 update. When you change the viewing angle it is causes the armour to go all wierd. As far I know it only happens with this particular set of armour.
xcm25s.jpg
veokeq.jpg
16o46w.jpg
1111nqs.jpg
2uiyjgj.jpg

Joshthebrit said:
Can someone please explain how I can fix the RGL error ''Load error:Invalid number of item kinds: 2127'' bug my save is like 500 days long I'd rather no lose it since I spent the time grinding to arch duke aha.

This error ensues when I try and open my save, the game crashes and this pops up...

This occurs when the itemkinds file changes. The game tries to load a particular number of items. If the number of items in itemkinds is larger than what the game expects, the game will accept the new items and use them ingame wherever they are called for. If the number of items is lower than what the game expects, then it throes an error and crashes the game.

This is to protect the game from trying to load particular items that don't exist anymore, which could cause a whole host of other issues.

If you're getting this error, try redownloading the mod. Alternatively, if you have changed any of the items in the itemkinds file, even if you think it shouldn't have caused a problem, revert back to the original file. If it crashes with the original file, try adding some blank items to the end of the itemkinds file. To do this, just copy and paste the last item a few times.
It isn't an elegant solution, or even a good one, but it might be better than starting from scratch.

There are a few other possible issues, but try the above if you feel comfortable it. If you've been using an editor like Morgh's, keep in mind that it is NOT foolproof, and there are certain items (I've noticed with the horses) that do not work well when edited with Morgh's.

Change troop class for custom troops not working. After loading savegame, they are always reset to their default class (sharpshooters to Archers, swordsmen to Infantry, etc).
Try fix options to reload custom troops, but it does not work.

I dont know, maybe it in roadmap, but old bug with chest disappearing after upgrade city/townhall/dongeon is still there.
I reproduce this bug in Veluca, Sunos, Praven. I improved these cities, and when go to castle - there is no chest. All my favorite things disappears with king chest:smile:
I try to load early save and improve only city, not townhall and dongeon, try to destroy townhall and dongeon - no difference. If you get new castle scene, then it will be used for "Go to castle" in this town every time. And you can't get access to king chest:sad:

So i recommend do not use king chest in cities, but only chest in custom castles and in your enterprises. They are seems to be stable.

I have a problem changing culture of my kingdom , when I try and change it it only gives me the option to change the color of kingdom, then nothing

All Bugs I have encountered so far:

-I was enlisted in a lord's army when I became a vassal of a faction. he was imprisoned when that happened, and the quest never went away. I ca of course no longer use the Dialogue options to retire from his army since I'm a vassal now, which means that I currently have a never ending quest of being in his army in my quest log. Not really game breaking, but annoying anyways. Well, it prevents me from displaying my own banner, and I'm instead running around with his. so it might be bad in a certain way.

-For some reason, I could simply just walk ashore on the Mithridatian Islands. I only ever received the message that they would fight me if I was to visit their lands AFTER I was leaving from their main island where I participated in a tournament. I of course just left instead of going to war with them

-When encountering hostile lords, I still get the option to ask them a special question when I initiate the encounter. If I have enough influence, I can then tell them to go help one of their own kingdom's castles to get rid of them for the moment. I saved my fiefs multiple times now by simply just telling hostile lords to **** off and go somewhere else. Not sure if feature, or bug.

-Villages exclusively sell religious items. And only ever one at that.

Back
Top Bottom