Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there,
since Nova Aetas 5.0, whenever I'm trying to start the game while ENB is enabled I get an immediate CTD after the Taleworlds Intro.
Works completely fine if I remove the ENB files though.

Also, I'm not sure if it fits more under the 'Ideas & Suggestions' tab, but the boiling_water.mp3, shaving.mp3 and shaving_b.mp3 are unbelievably loud compared to the rest of the sounds.

Received these error messages after saving a village from bandits quest.
https://imgur.com/wjYqdJA

EDIT 1) Still not receiving a loot page after battling pirates.  Also the unit icons that are above allied units' heads are missing whether you are battling on ships or on shore.

EDIT 2) Received quest from Guildmaster to hunt down bandits.  The problems were that 1) It wasn't a bandit party, it was a Lord's entire army and 2)I was allied or in neutral relations with the Lord/kingdom.  Because of the second reason, I immediately fail the mission as soon as I move away from the town even though the target lord's party is in sight of the town.

EDIT 2.1) Guildmaster did it again with another friendly faction,I think there is a flag not being correctly hit when the AI comes up with these quests.  It shouldn't be telling me to attack lords and/or units we are not enemies with.

EDIT 3) Guards in the castle and surrounding the town do not change properly towards your kingdom's.

EDIT 4) Just completed a resolve dispute quest before changing my chancellor to be my wife.  Got text saying I failed resolve dispute quest even though I had just completed it.. I also double checked with the companion chancellor to make sure no current quests were available before taking him back into my party and having my wife as the new chancellor.  Failing the quest lost me right to rule and negative relations with lords even though no quest was currently active or available.  :evil:

Upon leaving a city where a siege battle was taking place, a sarranid army was "garrisoned" in my army?.  They were actually in my army and I could move around with them until he left?  I can give more details if this hasn't been reported.

Received a quest from lord to ignite a war with Tuguhn Horde before they invade so there is no way to complete it.

EDIT 1) There needs to be more spawn points in the Zendar Lord Hall.  I had a deliver letter quest to a lord who was in Zendar during a tournament/feast.  Unfortunately he and some of the other lords were not appearing in the Hall likely because the there were not enough spawn points for them to appear in.

EDIT 2) Becoming an apprentice in Hierosolyma still has bug where the menu option to go to your workplace is missing; preventing you from ever being able to make a masterwork and progress in your profession.

I am having a trouble whenever I enter a fight my game crashes with window popping saying my game is crashed.

I disbanded all my soldiers to see if it still crashed my game but it loaded the fight scene so I am guessing one of my soldier is causing crash.

Here is my save file.

http://www.filedropper.com/sg02_1

sleepy9cat said:
I am having a trouble whenever I enter a fight my game crashes with window popping saying my game is crashed.

I disbanded all my soldiers to see if it still crashed my game but it loaded the fight scene so I am guessing one of my soldier is causing crash.

Here is my save file.

Thank you, when did you download v5.0?

Quintillius said:
sleepy9cat said:

Here is my save file.

Thank you, when did you download v5.0?

I got the v5 file at 29th of august. I also tried to reinstall the mod with deleting the mod and re-downloaded the file just yesterday, which had same result.

I conquered city, destroyed churches and raised clergy power, but I'm still losing religious uniformity, on details screen in town menagement I can still see -3 uniformity from churches, despite the fact that I razed them. I play version 5.0.

Hi, I got some bugs for you.
menu.txt bug in nova aetas mod :
1:two mno_lord_encounter2(the second one should be import)
2:two mno_techrate(one of it should be artillery)
3:lots of mno_art3(should be art3,art4,art5,art6,art7,art:cool:
4:two mno_castle_drachenburg_beacon(the second one should be mno_castle_drachenburg_barracks)
lanuages -en bug :
4:lost in en lanuages . mno_char_gend (should under the mno_doge)
others:
lost earn pious points when recruit agnic soldiers in dragon castle(just string shows up without adding pious)

###the name of player faction's soldiers =other kingdom's name +my kingdom's name+soldiers name [too long name]
[my kingdom's name +soldiers name] is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom