Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a solution for invalid opcode 16?
It crashes when i try to fight.
Custom battles is working.
Warband version 1.168 with nova aetas v4.0

So, in the steam version of the mod I have discovered a slightly annoying oversight bug: The musketeer range says that its cost to build is 63000, but even with 300k+ money, it stills says I dont have enough funds. Tech level of the kingdom is 4.

Hello again Quintillius, another user of the spanish forum, caballerosdecalradia.net, published this image:

dlPHzgGr.jpg

The V4.0 of the mod is very good, is the new Brytenwalda or Anno Domini 1257!

All of the luck of the world for you in this mod!

A greeting.(Do not know if this was used in English, but in Spanish A greeting (Un saludo) it is sometimes used as a greeting in these forums)

Hernanxd16 said:
Hello again Quintillius, another user of the spanish forum, caballerosdecalradia.net, published this image:

dlPHzgGr.jpg

The V4.0 of the mod is very good, is the new Brytenwalda or Anno Domini 1257!

All of the luck of the world for you in this mod!

A greeting.(Do not know if this was used in English, but in Spanish A greeting (Un saludo) it is sometimes used as a greeting in these forums)
I've got the same problem, I noticed it after I was chosen to lead a crusade.

Earl Michard (I think that's how his name is spelled) isn't wearing any clothes in his castle. (I don't know if he's naked in battle too, I haven't fought him.)

I am trying to recruit tech tier II swadian troops from my castle and it only shows tier 1 troops when I choose tech tier II.
Save game link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdek9ej2wo7le5f/sg00.sav?dl=0
so you can verify.

lukirrip said:

nova eates v3.0 is working with no problems

I noticed Agonic Order lords barefoot in castle except Grandmaster, also they joined tournament without weapon and horse.
The bugs happened in harmal.
I don't know if they happen other place and battle too.

7aYFJZV.jpg

qfcajyt.jpg

lukirrip said:

Had the same thing happen, just after winning first tournament, but b4 hitting save...

BIG PROBLEM THAT SINGLE HANDLY RUINED ME!!!!!!
So i have just made peace with Sarrarid Sultanate
and i have put all my troops to my garrison to avoid weekly costs because i wanted to explore
and as i was waiting in my city (Yalen) i see that my city had no one in garrison. NO ONE
I lost my troops and also 373 other troops that were in garrison

Please explain what is happening and please fix this problem.
Other info: I am a Doge (not the meme).

It's 4.0...

sKiC9dh.png

And the glorious Mithridanians still do this.

No wonder why their empire fell so fast.

JCoKjFU.png

Looks like whenever I'm a prisoner, enemies take me to this place when I challenge them in the middle of the water, causing me to become stuck, and this resulting in the action.

Im having a bug with my colony i can´t build any buildings anymore at all they just dissapear leaving no stats behind as soon as i save the buildings and go in and out the colony.. i can remove building though and they stay gone which is just great xP

Back
Top Bottom