Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Still getting the polearm issues as in 1.1x.  If I give a polearm to an archer, they won't use their bow in a regular battle.  They will pull the bow when I order fire at will, but draw their polearm again before firing a single arrow.  Also, they tend to stay rooted to the spot.  Oddly, they use the bow normally in bandit lair scenes.

On a related note, could swing be restored to staves?  Unlike other 'polearms' they're meant to be swung, even if not always like baseball bats the way Mount and Blade has it.

Cheers.

A couple of things:

-Riding with a weapon in hand seems slightly broken now when the pace is fast. If you're galloping slowly each soldier holds the sword out just as in the earlier version of the mod, but as you accelerate the speed the stance changes and it looks like the entire body becomes static, there's no motion and the sword locks in a weird way.

-I used the "infinite camp"-cheat to wait till one faction reached Tech III to see the new units. I downloaded your script you linked in a different thread to increase the pace. But as Swadia reached Tech III I went to their villages, recruited and then upgraded to max but there was no new tier. I dunno if it may be because I used the infinite camp or if the alternative script you linked is broken somehow.

I would sure like to know how to use those beacons. When I try to approach one it says that I'm close to it, and asks me if I want to climb the mountain.
Then it says to press E to climb the mountain, but it doesn't work. What wrong with that picture?  :shock:

Don't know if this has been reported already or not, or if its even a bug, but my village has waaay too many dang villagers walking around. So many its to the point my game crashes when ever I try to build something. I got 250 villagers in my village and its like all 250 are walking around. There anyway to limit number down?

Whitestrake said:
Don't know if this has been reported already or not, or if its even a bug, but my village has waaay too many dang villagers walking around. So many its to the point my game crashes when ever I try to build something. I got 250 villagers in my village and its like all 250 are walking around. There anyway to limit number down?
yes there is , click on camp otion in global map and than change amount of townwalkers or something.

Are silver prices meant to be incredibly volatile? When I sell them to a city with no silver in it's wares, the first unit will sell for 1880, the second for 1380, the third for 860, the fourth for 380, and any more sells for 180. On the other hand, ivory prices don't change at all.

susliks_LV said:
Whitestrake said:
yes there is , click on camp otion in global map and than change amount of townwalkers or something.
I did, in camp menu. Nothing changes, theres still hundreds walking around even if I set the modifier to 0.

I already posted this bug on the moddb, but yust incase, lords don't seem to be putting a garison into their fiefs, like castles and towns.

When I executed sea raiders that had been attacking a group of farmers, it lowered my relationship to my kingdom.

Seems like the same thing happens if I decide to help a group of manhunters, it lowers my relation with them if I execute the group attacking them.

Some dialogue pertaining to classes gets messed up if you gain too much prestige before becoming a vassal, or become a vassal of Zendar, don't know which is causing the problem. Things like "You have been granted the title none by ____" and "We meet again Sharizt".

The 1.21 patch messes up dialogue with advisers. The commissioner of justice has the options for changing tax levels and sending gifts. The commissioner of economical affairs has dialogue for buildings. The court treasurer has dialogue for the steward. The commissioner of architecture threatens to kill me. The court steward has dialogue for the court diplomat. There might be others.

Also, using the new increase relations with lords causes "Script error on opcode 2320 Invalid quickstring 1561 line number 12" and "Script error on opcode 2320 Invalid quickstring 1557 line number 1".

Not sure if a bug, in my game, Turghun appeared at a very early time(few days after start) and first declared war to Swadia. Also their lords seems naked in factions screen and have weird relatives from different factions.

I just want to say I love this game so far but I've encountered some game breaking bugs.

I cheated my character and funds and companions so I could see all the mod has to offer. I increased my prestige, honor, right to rule and religious strength. I then took over the Azteloc Empire and made some of my companions vassals. I also took over Zendar and made most of their lords vassals as well.

The problem is no matter how much time passes it seems they don't reinforce their garrisons. I even gave them titles so they had additional income and cheated up my tech level. Also, I set up a couple colonies, built my castle and kept one of the Azteloc towns and built all the options from the architect at once. However, 5 weeks later it seems only the statue was built and there's no shops or other things available at the town. (Though maybe the did get built and the game doesn't tell me?).

Also, I couldn't seem to find the new companion Aeric the Navigator(?) after I checked all the towns and rooms therin.

Anyway, great game, but I don't think I can play any further until some of these bugs are ironed out, especially the garrison bug.

desepticon said:
I just want to say I love this game so far but I've encountered some game breaking bugs.

I cheated my character and funds and companions so I could see all the mod has to offer. I increased my prestige, honor, right to rule and religious strength. I then took over the Azteloc Empire and made some of my companions vassals. I also took over Zendar and made most of their lords vassals as well.

The problem is no matter how much time passes it seems they don't reinforce their garrisons. I even gave them titles so they had additional income and cheated up my tech level. Also, I set up a couple colonies, built my castle and kept one of the Azteloc towns and built all the options from the architect at once. However, 5 weeks later it seems only the statue was built and there's no shops or other things available at the town. (Though maybe the did get built and the game doesn't tell me?).

Also, I couldn't seem to find the new companion Aeric the Navigator(?) after I checked all the towns and rooms therin.

Anyway, great game, but I don't think I can play any further until some of these bugs are ironed out, especially the garrison bug.

Were you able to recruit troops from your castes/towns, once you were a monarch? Or have you also run into the bug where it always says you don't have the funds, even when you have tens of thousands of florins?

Lloyien said:
Were you able to recruit troops from your castes/towns, once you were a monarch? Or have you also run into the bug where it always says you don't have the funds, even when you have tens of thousands of florins?

Not him, but I have that bug. It doesn't seem to matter what the town funds are, what the kingdom treasury funds are, or my personal funds. It simply won't recruit troops of any kind.

Mancave said:
Lloyien said:

Not him, but I have that bug. It doesn't seem to matter what the town funds are, what the kingdom treasury funds are, or my personal funds. It simply won't recruit troops of any kind.

Tom Bubu said:
I have to second the recruitment problem with money. I really have no idea where it takes money from because:
- I had around 24k Florins in Player's pocket and 56k in Kingdom's treasury.
So I wanted to recruit "My Kingdom's Militia" whose cost is 1153 florins.  I pressed the option - it said I do NOT have enough money.

So I said OK to myself, let's donate to Kingdom treasury then. I donated 20k fl. and voila. Pressed the option to recruit Militia men again and now I have 0 denars in my pocket BUT 76k Fl. still left in Kingdom's treasury.

So I assume it took 4k fl. out of my pocket however it should have taken 1153 fl. only because I assume the price displayed at troop recruitment menu is per 10 of those men and anyway if it is per 1 soldier then it is 11530 fl. which would explain my 0 fl. wallet  :sad:

So yeah, a lot of people has that bug, I suppose.

Guys, the bug with the recruitment pool is confirmed now & fixed. It only recruits the troop when you don't have enough money.

Perhaps you can fix this. Can anyone test it for me?

1. Make a back-up of your savegame.
2. Make a back-up of menus.txt in ...\Warband\Modules\Nova Aetas\.
3. Open this .txt file and search for:

mno_x  0  Begin_training.  20 4 0 2149 2 1224979098644774912 360287970189639680 30 2 1224979098644774912 72057594037927936 1106

4. Replace the marked piece by: '2147483678'
5. Test ingame if 1) It works, 2) If it does not break the game (dialogue texts and more are still correctly displayed).
6. Report to me

Back
Top Bottom