Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Monn said:
mist said:
Always when trying to save a prisoner by killing the guards (regardless of starting a fire or not) I can't enter the prison or leave the place.

Untitlsssed.png

Yup wrote about it already
5) When in Zendar town tried to go to my prisoners but i can't because it doesn't show me the interaction text (it showed for a moment
it's name was "."<---Point 
But it seems it includes all dungeon doors Tested on Agonic Order capital Castle
I posted this before yours as I was seeing it in Narma. Turns out it is everywhere.

Killing people with firearms increases your firearm proficiency, however, you can't see it, or train it in the character creation screen.

When buying a charter for a forest, once you finish the conversation, a battle menu pops up.

Quintillius said:
Vasili123 said:
Explanation: When clicking on the farm I am confronted by my own men(...)
About the so-called farm bug: I cannot reproduce it. I suppose you game is messed up =\.

I have this too, with hotfix v1.12 (latest) installed.

Quintillius said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,312964.0.html

Friend. Hotfix is already installed. Emissions occur while in 3 cases. 1 - Capture hero by bandits or sea raiders. 2- if you call in the territory between Swadia and Nord. 3 -about Rivacheg

1.12 hotfix
One good thing I found out was that the game never crashed, 1.1 I crashed every 20 min.

Siege equipment is blocked by poles - heredith castle
lCeT6kS.png

7qeq9ak.png

ryibelet castle
cyvKsNz.png

LoPiHyP.png

It's like on all castle/towns if looted.
8rLxkqT.png

They have 2 castles left and Im holding 8 of them prisoners..
2UrPX83.png

Random poles in hall
YSi3v7k.png

My name is not town [Some random **** that doesnt need telling it's wrong]
Wr4mscc.png

W9YXYxq.png

oX7cRiI.png

mVgQXkD.png

hkIU1NL.png

ETwCgJa.png
Creating kingdom
Kingdom treasure, cant add private money (or anyway to add) to it and it isnt the same as you use with buildings, edicts etc. from tax. (you can also not add to the town treasury).
58fWEkr.png

zPGWPiY.png

qZlPrmV.png

Cant change town religion.. it will end with 0 citizens.
phdiSlm.png

GYp6DNX.png

Recruit
6TQRDgL.png

1 means im renting it out, after I bought it, it said it was rented out^^
FLzkiQ3.png

c1FR0zY.png

After creating a kingdom this text never stops spamming in map mode, it was same problem in 1.1 hotfix.
e377X05.png

After creating a kingdom this keeps appearing week after week (only these two)
oyfdps6.png

u2O8mkg.png

I somehow managed to get into a norse temple and donated him some money and prayed with him, after that this kept appearing every single day.
Only sometimes Nord tempe in sorgath appears also.
8zxhC0p.png

When owning a town, pressing the key enter does not work (same problem in 1.1 hotfix)

No farm item to be found "scyte" searching for about 150 ingame days..

Random event "no faction" got raided in colony everyone died

Resource gathering equipment: I've managed to find 1 scyte and 1 wood axe. I think I've searched every town once every week for 2-3 weeks + consistently searching the 3 closest towns to and Zendar it's self for 40 days. The wood axe broke after cutting about 9 trees. I could still hack wood with the broken axe when I was inside the forest. If I go outside the forest, then it's gone from inventory.

Village building: I bought the militia building (may be another word for it) in the village of Epeshe, next to Zendar. I returned after maybe a week or two and the barracks was already completed without me assigning peasants to do the job. I didn't get a message like the one I receive when a church has been built.

BTW: thank you for a gem of a mod. :smile:

I'm pretty sure the one with the king saying the war is inconclusive is a native bug, and I'm pretty sure the rest are being fixed in 1.2.

My vassal is far too aggressive i dont know how other vassals are but mine had 16 men and attacked/charged a lord with 70 men or people with more men.

Sometimes when crossing bridges or getting too close to rivers you'll get the welcome to Zendar message, and also sometimes when leaving islands in the new world.

Not really a bug, but none of the new pieces of body armor provide any leg protection and don't have strength requirements.  A lot of the new armor also doesn't seem to appear as loot.

Looters have pretty nice helmets, 50+ armor.

I was able to gather silver ore in the island cave by using regular weapons, and the counter showing how many of the total pieces you've found didn't work, it would always say 1/10.

I was given a village with 250 men.  I got a message a week or so later that the plague had killed 5 of them.  When I checked again, there were only around 80 villagers.  I had over half the villagers assigned to farming and taxes were set to very low, so they shouldn't have left from that.  Another message said 3 died from plague, but I had lost around 15 or so.

I do not know if this bug was reported yet but when I went to go rescue a lord out of the Rhodok Castle Grunwalder it just said [Go.] briefly and I wasn't able to enter the dungeon. I don't know if this happens at any of the other castle types as I haven't tried at them yet

Legionary 119 said:
I do not know if this bug was reported yet but when I went to go rescue a lord out of the Rhodok Castle Grunwalder it just said [Go.] briefly and I wasn't able to enter the dungeon. I don't know if this happens at any of the other castle types as I haven't tried at them yet

Cannot rescue suckers anywhere  :shock:

Ran into a fatal bug this time

"RGL ERROR

invalid opcode -2147483648"

After raiding a few Khergit villages I am now suck in Khudan I think the name was? I can't leave more then a few steps before the mod crashes to desk top now. I can walk around Khudan just fine and fight in the arena, I just can't pass the time or try to leave otherwise the game crashes

EDIT: Also my version of the mod is up to date, 1.12

Got a weird bug where sometimes when i want to enter a city, my character disappears. If i attempt to save then. my game crashes.
This started happening after i insulted a guard for not letting me enter the castle :grin:.
If you need my savefile, pls tell me, and i'll upload it somewhere.

I have problem with farm, i put my farm up to newworld. and i reaped corp once. but now if i want to go my farm ther come interaction with soldier, and i have option attack or leav if i attack rhere is no soldiers to fight and i win, but still cant enter to farm.

Back
Top Bottom