Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

I also seem to be related to many lords. I've fathered many sons I didn't know about  :ohdear:

erennuman_mb said:
For some reason Obayid is my son.
And there's {kingdoms_end} in factions.
I lost some honor for no reason.
kingdoms_end can actually declare war.

This is a known bug by now, I'm betting it wouldnt be a problem in V3 that's coming in the next update

Mr.Nock said:
I also seem to be related to many lords. I've fathered many sons I didn't know about  :ohdear:

Same as above, it only happens when you're mercenary of custom factions, I've no rhodok sons as mercenary for them.

Quintillius said:
Party member limit is calculated as:

30 + 5*Leadership Skill +  Charisma Skill + Renown/25

You really have little renown. You need 200 to become vassal and you have only 200 more.

gamewb1_2015-08-26_14-03-20-45.png

Please Quintillius, I beg you, tell me that Jerusalem isn't only a castle. It should be glorious, a big-sprawling city of various cultures and religions, a place where you can worship whatever Gods/religions you want, if possible, with the Dome of the Rock and the Holy Sepulchre (Such a pretty place irl)

Oh you can be sure that Hierosolyma is a town. I am even planning to add multilple scenes with Temple wall, Dome, Holy Sepulchre, markets et cetera from Way to Expiation mod.

I dont know if its a bug with the actual mod or if their is a problem with the game as a whole. my last to saves both have become unplayable since as fast as i load them the screen/game freezes. One of my saves even freeze instantly since i waited in camp.

I tried to get the same thing to happen with different mods but they run good. The weird thing is that in one save i managed to play for up to 90 days and with the other one i only managed to play for about 20...    Anyone have experienced this?

I am on day 100 only and i have recently gained the good duelist trait that is suppose to give me +1 prestige per week but it just don't work,i still have the same amount of prestige than before.

Slavos said:
I am on day 100 only and i have recently gained the good duelist trait that is suppose to give me +1 prestige per week but it just don't work,i still have the same amount of prestige than before.
I have rude trait that's supposed to give me -1 prestige but I get +3-4 prestige every week :iamamoron:

[Milestone]

Thanks for reporting the bugs, keep them coming!

Changelog v3.0
FIXED ISSUES
- Fixed & tested customising troops bug + added resetting to previous inventories.
- Player no longer refused to enter castle when being invited by king to join
- Fixed bug where king's joining offer did not pop-up, due to false player rank condition
- Fixed originally badly written script so rescuing prisoners worked only for original 6 factions
- Player no longer being refused by guards at feast when being invited.
- Fixed third party flaw so troops would fight with fists.
- Fixed AI problems at Samarra and Durquba castles.
- Fixed colony import lines text showing 1,000 Fl./wk instead of 500.
- Fixed & tested rescuing prisoner quest; talk to guard to buy prisoner's freedom now
- Fixed traits overview showing player as Tengriism follower while being atheist.
- Acztaoc towns no longer showing up when assessing prices
- Fixed seabattle glitch
- Fighting ashore no longer result in snowy landscape.
- Fixed feu2 texture not found
- Fixed Acztaoc village battle buggy spawn positions
- Attackers in villagers no longer spawn outside village (due to pathfinding problems)
- Fixed text glitch where Tyr becames a trickster god.
- Fixed prestige requirements showing incorrect numbers.
- Fixed player being father/mother-in-law of all lords without wife.
- Fixed annoying bug that redirects players to Zendar and prevents player's icon
from turning into ship.
- Correct amount of Florins given back upon selling resident now
- Fixed typo where store amounts of stone and tools are swapped at colony defences screen
- Fixed wrong redirection to construction menu after renaming finished castle.
- Improved Reyvadin siege AI pathfinding.
- No longer Swadian longbowmen and arquebusiers at start
- Fixed map glitches, temporary land disappearing by renewing map? (needs testing)

BALANCING / POLISHING
- Greatly balanced enterprise net profits (600-1000 Fl./wk now)
- Colony food stock now limited to 650 (was 250)
- Changed overview of combat abilities to yellow
- Fixed needing 500 instead of 350 Florins for buying charter
- Redone code for selling ships, might fix odd bug where you can't sell
- Trippled amount of gallons of water per item
- Halved amount of parties of Cathars on map, but increased amount of deserters.
- Jungle effect now applies to New world battles as well (atmosphere)
- Corrected bullets weights
- No more 3x water consumption when player has court in desert or when player joined Sarranids/Khergits.
- Army traits no longer available for AI ladies
- New real acting cows for ancient ruins nearby Praven
- Chest added to farm
- Chest added to residents
- Tools now have 0,5% chance to break (was 1%)
- Reduced asking info from guildmaster and masterpiece creation costs by half
- Religion text added for companions
- Cathars no longer attacking player immediately upon paying for free passage
- Rebalanced funds needed for guildhall and minimum donation (1000 Fl. now)
- 50% price penalty when buying stuff in town with different belief.

GRAPHICAL / PERFORMANCE

ADDED FEATURES
- Freelancer OSP added
- Enhanced Tournaments OSP added
- New sea travel system (whole ocean accessible)
- Total of 60 new Actaoc armour, helmets, boots and shields
- Dozens of new heraldic horses for Agonic Order, Sarranids and Turguhns.
- Dozens of new scene props (paintings, furniture)
- New town of Aldurias added, this is the new ancient capital of the Calradic Empire
- Papal State added. This state controls the ancient capital
- Papacy will be restored upon a reconquest by Christian nation
- Mithridian Empire added. Mix of Byzantine Empire & Gondor
- Find the Lady card game added for taverns
- New colonies & tradegoods (cacao, slaves, iron)
- New outfits for tribesmen
- Fog of War added for New World (pathfinding helps)

BUGS
- Turguhns:
I was utterly dissapointed in my Turguhns, they bugged out or something. When they initially invaded they had alot of the khergits land and some of the sarranids, but they quickly dissipated ingame and i went and looked and saw all their lords had no soldiers in their party, and the two castles they had left had garrisons over the size of 3000, then all the lords mysteriously vanished into thin air, now their castles just sit there untakeable but not able to do anything

HARD BUGS
- The passages in scenes are obsolete; don't use them.

NO BUGS
- You financially support lords in exile at your court
- Calradians cannot reach Kartand

© Quintillius - Nova Aetas

@Erennuman and Slavos
Do you perhaps have multilple traits with prestige effects? Do you still get the prestige effects menu after the weekly budget overview?

Roque the Rogue said:
Faction Family Bug

So.. I'm playing the latest module with patch, 2.01

And suddenly the game creates a faction of which I am the leader and it declares war on swadia every 77 day and it sets all the vassals of the Merchant Republic of Zendar as my family, am theirs father-in-all of all the vassals

-Roque
The family bug is fixed, but you becoming faction leader and that it declared war on Swadia every 77 days is very, very strange. Did you capture a colony? What happened before?

@Das Knecht
If you installed the Shaders Addon, remove enbseries.ini in your Warband directory.

Do you guys as well notice how fast the years pass? is this intentional?
Intentional indeed, but it's scripted in a way that nobody should enter the 18th century.

I'm betting it wouldnt be a problem in V3 that's coming in the next update
Don't bet your money. Such bugs appear easily and can be removed only through a difficult bugfixing process.

1905 said:
I dont know if its a bug with the actual mod or if their is a problem with the game as a whole. my last to saves both have become unplayable since as fast as i load them the screen/game freezes. One of my saves even freeze instantly since i waited in camp.

I tried to get the same thing to happen with different mods but they run good. The weird thing is that in one save i managed to play for up to 90 days and with the other one i only managed to play for about 20...    Anyone have experienced this?
That sounds awful indeed. I feel that you computer cannot really handle the massive triggers the game handles.

Questions of the utmost importance:

1. If you encounter text issues, please tell me exactly what happened before the first time you encountered it. It's caused by a specific event and breaks savegames (for text only). And I need to find out which. For example visiting the guild, getting a new trait.

2. Does anyone have experience with the Turguhns? They seem to disappear. Please explain this disappearing. Are these lords gone, defected to other kingdoms or simply beaten in battle?

Quintillius said:
@Erennuman and Slavos
Do you perhaps have multilple traits with prestige effects? Do you still get the prestige effects menu after the weekly budget overview?
I don't have any other traits. The week I got that trait, I got 3 prestige, and the next week I got 4 prestige.

About turghuns.When their invasion start they take half of sarranid and kergith land immediately.But bit later they lost immediately too.They just have one sarranid city(with low garrison) and a kergith castle(which is have huuugee garrisonsometing like 3100) after that.Also I saw their lords just 1 time with low number.After that I just saw their king hanging around.So far they just have that castle and doing nothing.

1. If you encounter text issues, please tell me exactly what happened before the first time you encountered it. It's caused by a specific event and breaks savegames (for text only). And I need to find out which. For example visiting the guild, getting a new trait.

Yes, getting a new trait causes the issue. I know getting a quest can also cause the issue. I think at least. Just use the find feature for all the files in your source to see what Naimen O links to.

Erennuman and Slavos
No others prestige traits,but i have the healthy trait that gives +1 morale per week and it work perfectly.

I disabled the gothic fonts and now my problem seems to be solved. I cant remember exactly, but i can recall some red text appearing saying something about scripts and lords that does not slow my computer down as much as it used to...

Quintillius said:
[Milestone]

Thanks for reporting the bugs, keep them coming!

Changelog v3.0
FIXED ISSUES
- Fixed & tested customising troops bug + added resetting to previous inventories.
- Player no longer refused to enter castle when being invited by king to join
- Fixed bug where king's joining offer did not pop-up, due to false player rank condition
- Fixed originally badly written script so rescuing prisoners worked only for original 6 factions
- Player no longer being refused by guards at feast when being invited.
- Fixed third party flaw so troops would fight with fists.
- Fixed AI problems at Samarra and Durquba castles.
- Fixed colony import lines text showing 1,000 Fl./wk instead of 500.
- Fixed & tested rescuing prisoner quest; talk to guard to buy prisoner's freedom now
- Fixed traits overview showing player as Tengriism follower while being atheist.
- Acztaoc towns no longer showing up when assessing prices
- Fixed seabattle glitch
- Fighting ashore no longer result in snowy landscape.
- Fixed feu2 texture not found
- Fixed Acztaoc village battle buggy spawn positions
- Attackers in villagers no longer spawn outside village (due to pathfinding problems)
- Fixed text glitch where Tyr becames a trickster god.
- Fixed prestige requirements showing incorrect numbers.
- Fixed player being father/mother-in-law of all lords without wife.
- Fixed annoying bug that redirects players to Zendar and prevents player's icon
from turning into ship.
- Correct amount of Florins given back upon selling resident now
- Fixed typo where store amounts of stone and tools are swapped at colony defences screen
- Fixed wrong redirection to construction menu after renaming finished castle.
- Improved Reyvadin siege AI pathfinding.
- No longer Swadian longbowmen and arquebusiers at start
- Fixed map glitches, temporary land disappearing by renewing map? (needs testing)

BALANCING / POLISHING
- Greatly balanced enterprise net profits (600-1000 Fl./wk now)
- Colony food stock now limited to 650 (was 250)
- Changed overview of combat abilities to yellow
- Fixed needing 500 instead of 350 Florins for buying charter
- Redone code for selling ships, might fix odd bug where you can't sell
- Trippled amount of gallons of water per item
- Halved amount of parties of Cathars on map, but increased amount of deserters.
- Jungle effect now applies to New world battles as well (atmosphere)
- Corrected bullets weights
- No more 3x water consumption when player has court in desert or when player joined Sarranids/Khergits.
- Army traits no longer available for AI ladies
- New real acting cows for ancient ruins nearby Praven
- Chest added to farm
- Chest added to residents
- Tools now have 0,5% chance to break (was 1%)
- Reduced asking info from guildmaster and masterpiece creation costs by half
- Religion text added for companions
- Cathars no longer attacking player immediately upon paying for free passage
- Rebalanced funds needed for guildhall and minimum donation (1000 Fl. now)
- 50% price penalty when buying stuff in town with different belief.

GRAPHICAL / PERFORMANCE

ADDED FEATURES
- Freelancer OSP added
- Enhanced Tournaments OSP added
- New sea travel system (whole ocean accessible)
- Total of 60 new Actaoc armour, helmets, boots and shields
- Dozens of new heraldic horses for Agonic Order, Sarranids and Turguhns.
- Dozens of new scene props (paintings, furniture)
- New town of Aldurias added, this is the new ancient capital of the Calradic Empire
- Papal State added. This state controls the ancient capital
- Papacy will be restored upon a reconquest by Christian nation
- Mithridian Empire added. Mix of Byzantine Empire & Gondor
- Find the Lady card game added for taverns
- New colonies & tradegoods (cacao, slaves, iron)
- New outfits for tribesmen
- Fog of War added for New World (pathfinding helps)

BUGS
- Turguhns:
I was utterly dissapointed in my Turguhns, they bugged out or something. When they initially invaded they had alot of the khergits land and some of the sarranids, but they quickly dissipated ingame and i went and looked and saw all their lords had no soldiers in their party, and the two castles they had left had garrisons over the size of 3000, then all the lords mysteriously vanished into thin air, now their castles just sit there untakeable but not able to do anything

HARD BUGS
- The passages in scenes are obsolete; don't use them.

NO BUGS
- You financially support lords in exile at your court
- Calradians cannot reach Kartand

© Quintillius - Nova Aetas

@Erennuman and Slavos

Roque the Rogue said:
Faction Family Bug

So.. I'm playing the latest module with patch, 2.01

And suddenly the game creates a faction of which I am the leader and it declares war on swadia every 77 day and it sets all the vassals of the Merchant Republic of Zendar as my family, am theirs father-in-all of all the vassals

-Roque
The family bug is fixed, but you becoming faction leader and that it declared war on Swadia every 77 days is very, very strange. Did you capture a colony? What happened before?

@Das Knecht
If you installed the Shaders Addon, remove enbseries.ini in your Warband directory.

Do you guys as well notice how fast the years pass? is this intentional?
Intentional indeed, but it's scripted in a way that nobody should enter the 18th century.

I'm betting it wouldnt be a problem in V3 that's coming in the next update
Don't bet your money. Such bugs appear easily and can be removed only through a difficult bugfixing process.

1905 said:

That sounds awful indeed. I feel that you computer cannot really handle the massive triggers the game handles.

Questions of the utmost importance:

2. Does anyone have experience with the Turguhns? They seem to disappear. Please explain this disappearing. Are these lords gone, defected to other kingdoms or simply beaten in battle?

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I can't seem to do anything in my colony. When I try to build something in my colony I tap backspace to select, and I try to rotate/delete/move it doesn't work. I get a message below when I tap Backspace.

Script warning on opcode 1850: Scene_prop Instance ID 303; Line no:9:
At Mission Template mst_colony trigger no:18 consequence
At Mission Template mst_colony trigger no:18 consequence

PS: This is the best mod I ever played, keep up the good work :smile:

I don't know how to actually report this accurately.  I just won a battle against 12 sea raiders and had no victory message......so I rode around and around looking for a survivor and couldn't find one and hit tab and immediately lost the battle.....and I lost 1935 florins and other things.  I've noticed that tabbing immediately makes you lose a battle and taken captive???????

zimm out

Im sure its been reported already if its actually a bug, but in 2.01 the villages give out quests rarely it seems, they always just say they do not need help at the moment after completing several quests for villages, luckily towns and lords still seem to work normally.

Right after a siege assault, when I try talking to my fellow siege lord buddies to get the relationship bump, I instead got the text "Sal Adin".

And when talking to those I hadn't met before, I get to introduce myself as "Town"

Edit: This was an example pic right after another siege. (Please note that I have no Traits yet on this character)

EC5526DBF1B38AD19F22AB7D104ED32851FA3334

I have a bug, when trying to rescue an imprisoned lord, the prison guard will not stand in front of the door, heck the door isn't even there! I tried rescuing a Lord and I killed all the guards and spent about 20 minutes looking for the door. (I didn't find it)

Odin boarhelm said:
I have a bug, when trying to rescue an imprisoned lord, the prison guard will not stand in front of the door, heck the door isn't even there! I tried rescuing a Lord and I killed all the guards and spent about 20 minutes looking for the door. (I didn't find it)

The Town of Veluca? thats already been fixed in the 3.0 version that Quin will release sometime next week :grin:

If its another town/castle please say which so he can fix it, just saying its bugged in *some* place doesnt mean much.

Fran-Krsto said:
Odin boarhelm said:

The Town of Veluca? thats already been fixed in the 3.0 version that Quin will release sometime next week :grin:

If its another town/castle please say which so he can fix it, just saying its bugged in *some* place doesnt mean much.

Actually it was in dhirhim.

Edit: And curaw

Back
Top Bottom