Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Using game version 1.158, mod version 1.4.

Bugs 1: Some lord names on the world map do not match their actual names; Jarl Turegor's party, for an example, is called Borgasson's Party.
Bugs 2: Weapon proficiencies reset to 0 upon reloading a game.
Bugs 3: Lord fights are broken; both sides form box formations with their infantry and don't move, while archers shoot at each other until they're out of arrows. (Used BattleSizer to increase unit count to 500, but tuned it down to 150, and the problem still persisted.)

Also, the guildmaster's grammar/wording:
Topic: "Can you provide me of financial information about enterprise here?"
Topic: "Guildmaster, I ask you the honour to produce my masterpiece."
Topic: "Please I wish to fund a new building for us."
The answer to the above topic is also iffy, but too long to write.

Probably more, but seeing as lord fights are borked for me, I'm not gonna bother. Which is unfortunate, since this mod had promise.

Bug1 :The bandit hunt quest is not working spending hours and hours looking in the zone that the GM described me but he isn't there nor he is around that zone for example : Khudan gm q to hunt Steppe Bandits even in the khergit khanate I didn't find any
Bug2 : Village infestation by bandits are still showing as villagers
Bug3 : Some tournment helmets will glitch sometimes even with the files turns white when I look at them and when I put them on my char they are normal but  on the inventory it looks white.
Bug4 : Lords are not recruiting armies they just go to war sometimes with 20 30 warriors versus other factions like the Vaegirs who have 60 70 +
Bug5 : Bridges in the world map glitch and turn into the player default model of the map ( their design changed )
Bug6 : i don't know if this is a bug but the quests from the Guild HALL and the Village elder are the same all over again
Bug7 : Rescuing a lord when trying to free him the church scene pops up and you can't move you need to abandon the poor guy in the cell, the only metod to free him is paying up the ransom...
Bug8 : the AI is acting weird in battle besides my units..

This is what I found.

This might have been mentioned before, but I'm having a big issue with Tab not working and I cannot exit the battle, more specifically a seige. Every time I die it says I can't exit the battle because of enemies nearby, probably the game get's confused with my place of death. But this really ruins the game, every time I'm forced to shut down mount and blade via Task manager and open it up again because you cannot exit the game during a battle and the camera freezes as well and you can't see what the hell is going on either...it's really scary actually :ohdear:
I saw a comment in the nexus mods site I think were someone said you need to go to to task manager and find the error message and end it and then you continue playing?! I actually didn't understand what he meant..Anyways how can I fix
this :neutral: Is this a common issue first of all, or am I doin something stupid?
Modify message

I had the bug when you try to rescue the captured lord at Nuqilin Castle after you kill the guard and go inside and thalk to him, when you leave you spawn in a church scene and can't move, at least you can tab out but you can't free the prisoner.

[I will update with whatever I find and assume to be a bug, I hope this helps you a bit. Great mod man]

Warband version 1.166.
Nova Aetas 1.4
Village Azgad. (swadia)
Quest: train peasants.

After I successfully trained the peasants and was supposed to fight the bandits.
There were no bandits. And I had to fight the peasants as they were aggressive towards me.
I nearly killed all of them, then after a while they started fleeing and were impossible to find. (i searched for 15 minutes)
when I retreated I lost the mission and the village got raided.

THERE WAS NEVER A SINGLE BANDIT

edit; after around 30 ingame days, same village, same mission, same problem.
when you are done training and you are supposed to fight the bandits you actually only fight peasants on your own (unless you have people in your party)
thankfully when you beat the peasants you do complete the mission.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I am also getting CTD's
When trying to enter the local church in praven
sometimes I can enter it and sometimes it CTD.

its probably not my rig as its pretty decent

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

8d06792c87c417290b1ed40cac372dc8.png

tournament helm mesh missing (open spoiler)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

93a4509445422103f1bf261704386a0c.png

Praven, suburbs. This log thing blocking the road.

It's raining inside the Praven local church lol.

Version 1.4

Am unable to enter the castle of Reyvadin.

Edit: I was only unable to enter it during a party. When the party was over I was able to enter it again.

Has the bug with class information been reported yet? It seems to bug out and replace the text that should be there with names of people or places.

Mine currently says

You belong to the Lord Gastone and are part of the Gentry.
Dumar

Ryibelet Casle

Current Prestige: 564​

Hi

Does anyone had this problem?

In the list of Characteres, I saw that i'm the father-in-law of many Lord.

and many other Lords... Corona, De Baligne, Enrique, Ferdinand, Fernando, Flagland, Florent, Iridicus...

But the problem I haven't any Daughter...

I had only one day of game!!

Does you have the same thing?

Thank you.

Village: Fishara
Every time I speak to the village elder requesting a quest He gives me train the peasants. I've done 6 or 7 in a row. Also the bandits don't spawn and you end up massacring peasants.

Quintillius said:
Please guys, stop reporting the prison bug. It is already confirmed and fixed.

Im sorry to ask question about this issue, I know it was posted many times, but I couldnt find any solutions.

I tried google search and search on forums. Cant find the fix for it, how can I fix the prison bug?

I really love the mod, Im sure it took a looot of hours to get this done and Im not complaining on this. Since you mentioned that there is a fix for this bug, kindly give me a link where I can read how to fix this please :smile:

Thanks for the great mod! After Nova Aetas, its impossible to play native : ))

I got few bugs. Nothing game breaking though.

I did some quests to lords (collect taxes, destroy bandit lair, and hunt down criminal) and after I got back to the lord he gave me some weird dialogue. For example after I killed the criminal and found my lord raiding a village he said something like "this village is being raided" instead of greeting me. Same when I destroyed a cathar hideout. The lord who gave me the quest said "close the door" and I couldn't complete my quest because that particular quest should automatically complete when talking to your quest giver. However I just exited and talked to him again and the quest got completed. So just minor dialogue bugs.

I also was fighting some cathars and got "Battle won" message in the middle of battle even though there were still enemies alive. But I just had to fight them again and problem solved.

EDIT: Also, why I can't rescue prisoners? Nobody seems to join me from villages so I figured out I need to rescue prisoners from cathars to grow my army yet I never get the chance to do so. Is this a bug?

Thanks for reportin. Keep up the good work.

@ Timesitheus
Don't you get the victory options menu after winning a battle? If you want them to become prisoners, you can have them.

Back
Top Bottom