Bug - My Brother

Users who are viewing this thread

TimotheusTJB said:
Wu-long said:
TimotheusTJB said:
Wu-long said:
youd love them ahha
Probably, and they won't run out of bolts as easily as the archers. It seems when i need my archers the most they are all out of arrows.
Then hold the fire is your friend once first arrow of enemies come you can unleash your fury ^^
Well ive tried that but some of my archers are deaf so it doesn't always work.

ahah you have to yell it at the beginning of the battle and it can only be used once.

General Darius said:
na its dead eyes who are oped LOL

I have like 70 of them out each battle and nothing even gets close XD not even lords

Unless you forget to tell them to hold there ground, then they run up and punch the lords and fail miserably.

Wu-long said:
rofl killer did you tell them to charge?
Dead eyes could own northern elite archers any day but the troop tree for that faction sucks i prefer the troop tree for the northern kingdom. Besides all the Chinese equipment is awesome.

TimotheusTJB said:
Wu-long said:
Dead eyes could own northern elite archers any day but the troop tree for that faction sucks i prefer the troop tree for the northern kingdom. Besides all the Chinese equipment is awesome.
agreed...most because the armors...chinese armors rox!

Rekien said:
TimotheusTJB said:
Wu-long said:
agreed...most because the armors...chinese armors rox!
I know right, not to mention they have the strongest armor in the game i think. Fenin might have stronger im not sure ive never used fenin armor.

the best fenin armor have like 2 more of defense or the same defense as the best northern kingdom armor.

Wu-long said:
yup and that is why we will get fienns new items soon
ps
the Northerers arrmors are quite cheap too don oyu think?
True they are rather cheat now that i think about it.

Edit: were the only ones on again.

looks like so rofl I dont get it though the one that looks like plate

Northern General Armor is less defensive then the Northerner General Scale Armor.

They are only about like 6k

should make them like 12k (not trying to be mean lol) strangely the masterpiece plate armor cost me 24k lol.

Azn_soul said:
should make them like 12k (not trying to be mean lol) strangely the masterpiece plate armor cost me 24k lol.

YEAH YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN DONT MAKE ASIAN STUFF BE SOLD CHEAPLY!!!
It is quite odd cuz the 6k is for the best armor in game not the worst

yea lol, even more strangely all the armors with 56+ armor from western style are infact above eastern clothing price lol

Asian stuff is sold cheaply because Yen is cheap XD
nah, jk i have no idea but i have the General's Armour... If only it had cape like the High-Class Armour...

I went to the Black Legion City area and found my "brother". I rode up to him on the battlefield and hit him like 3-4 times and executioned him, which i think made the Black Legion like me more because my "brother" was apart of Player Faction(or No player faction, whichever) and they were at war with the Legion. So it is like selling your soul to make the Black Legion like you by killing yourself.
Deep

Back
Top Bottom