Bug - My Brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Wu-long said:
no even some enemies had hope for oyu making peace for them member? ^^to end this chaos
If the chaos ends the mod is ruined! What is a mod that's called chaos war if there's no chaos.

mbfreak2 said:
Wu-long said:
your supposed to end it by conquering all ^^ for your faction or self

that is why I call Qin Shi Huang a hero rather than a villain. ^^

ah rofl buh tian zi jian seems to kill only ppl that don defend buh conquer does it fail to see that offense is the best defense?

Offense isn't always the best defense. If some one uses offense alone they will never learn the element of surprise through counter attack.

TimotheusTJB said:
Offense isn't always the best defense. If some one uses offense alone they will never learn the element of surprise through counter attack.

Thats because you need to know WHEN to make the offense. If you attacked the enemy while they are unprepared, how can they surprise you? You would be the one surprising THEM.

mbfreak2 said:
TimotheusTJB said:

Thats because you need to know WHEN to make the offense. If you attacked the enemy while they are unprepared, how can they surprise you? You would be the one surprising THEM.
Yeah i know, I'm just saying using nothing but offense won't work. Surprising is the best strategy in my opinion, sadly you cant surprise AI's.

Actually you can as i said offense is the best defense theirs many forms of offense you can play defensive position as a fake one or chaos by using calvary hide your archers in great position lead your Calvary slowly lure them (run away from your enemy) then bring your enemies towards your arrows and that will surprise the enemies for some will keep pursuing the calvary and some will attack the archers one that attack the archers will simply die and when the archers are firing send in a flank of infantry is this not the essence of a surprise attack? Diverted by chaos?

Wu-long said:
Actually you can as i said offense is the best defense theirs many forms of offense you can play defensive position as a fake one or chaos by using calvary hide your archers in great position lead your Calvary slowly lure them (run away from your enemy) then bring your enemies towards your arrows and that will surprise the enemies for some will keep pursuing the calvary and some will attack the archers one that attack the archers will simply die and when the archers are firing send in a flank of infantry is this not the essence of a surprise attack? Diverted by chaos?
True, that could be a surprise attack only bad thing is if your fighting the king chances are with so many people for archers to shoot at he won't be shot very much. That makes it very difficult to knock him unconscious if he runs away.

I wondered when the art of wars phIlosophy "a good defense is the best offense" get switched around lol, cavalry is best for speed or shock attacks, but infantry and archers are better for ambushing

Azn_soul said:
I wondered when the art of wars phIlosophy "a good defense is the best offense" get switched around lol, cavalry is best for speed or shock attacks, but infantry and archers are better for ambushing
Personally i think they are both wrong. An excellent mixture of offense of defense is the best offense and defense. It's like fighters, which is better the faster one or the stronger one? Personally i think neither, the one with a better balance of speed and strength will win. Same principle with medieval combat but with offense and defense instead of speed and strength.

When did the art of war phliosphy get changed lol "a good defense is a good offense". Personally I go by defensive tactics as it's much easier to achieve a less casualty outcome, defensive methods builds a fortified base to retreat or a capibility to strike.

Azn_soul said:
When did the art of war phliosphy get changed lol "a good defense is a good offense". Personally I go by defensive tactics as it's much easier to achieve a less casualty outcome, defensive methods builds a fortified base to retreat or a capibility to strike.
True, but i like to get casualties it makes everything harder which means more fun. I know how to get 0-5 casualties in a fight with a lord with about 120 men. But if i used it every time all the fights would be too easy so it would eventually get boring. Except now though because i have to rely on my cavalry at the moment I'm stationing all my archers into my castle.

I never said that did i ? Best offense is the best defense was not from the art of war.....

Hmm I only stockpile non cho ko nus ^^ with some mixes of infantry ahha

calvary still as manguard

Wu-long said:
I never said that did i ? Best offense is the best defense was not from the art of war.....

Hmm I only stockpile non cho ko nus ^^ with some mixes of infantry ahha

calvary still as manguard
Maybe when 0.7 comes out i'll use cho ko nus instead of northern elite archers.

TimotheusTJB said:
Wu-long said:
youd love them ahha
Probably, and they won't run out of bolts as easily as the archers. It seems when i need my archers the most they are all out of arrows.
Then hold the fire is your friend once first arrow of enemies come you can unleash your fury ^^

Wu-long said:
TimotheusTJB said:
Wu-long said:
youd love them ahha
Probably, and they won't run out of bolts as easily as the archers. It seems when i need my archers the most they are all out of arrows.
Then hold the fire is your friend once first arrow of enemies come you can unleash your fury ^^
Well ive tried that but some of my archers are deaf so it doesn't always work.

Back
Top Bottom