Bug - My Brother

Users who are viewing this thread

laserhel50

Banned
Yay, i found my brother in game xD and he has his own Faction, its called Player Faction :razz:
a Nice Picture of me and My brother:

and Yes, i am making a Joke of this Bug  :wink:

Yeah. it has been reported several times, thanks for the input

*Points to the bug thread*

//Edit// Added to FAQ aswell

Wu-long said:
how did he get him their? i have a video of me executing my self anyways it made everyone hate me T_T

:lol:

Wow, everyone hated you so much (Secretly?  :eek:) that they were dissapointed when they found out that you were still alive.

Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:
how did he get him their? i have a video of me executing my self anyways it made everyone hate me T_T

Wow, everyone hated you so much (Secretly?  :eek:) that they were dissapointed when they found out that you were still alive.

no i think they loved how i gave them hope buh they thought i was the evil twin cuz seriously even my own patrols started attacking me time for new game T_T

Wu-long said:
Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:

no i think they loved how i gave them hope buh they thought i was the evil twin cuz seriously even my own patrols started attacking me time for new game T_T

They think that you're the twin then! You must find a way to convince them that you're the normal you!

But talking seriously...troops that are supposed to be loyal to you are now attacking you? MAN, this land really IS made of chaos after all!

Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:
Dragon13 said:
Wu-long said:

They think that you're the twin then! You must find a way to convince them that you're the normal you!

But talking seriously...troops that are supposed to be loyal to you are now attacking you? MAN, this land really IS made of chaos after all!
Now you know why I've never stepped foot in unknown land.

Wu-long said:
rofl anyhting specail happened for you?

Such as all 10 your 100-strong patrols of top-tier Bai Ma patrols attack you at once?

Something like that happened to someone...

I haven't seen one of those yet.. What are they? But if 0.7 is savegame compatible I'll kill him for real (I saved then killed him), then because he doesn't have any relation to a faction but his own I won't be completely screwed.

it will still screw you over no matter who you execute ppl will hate you like everyone

anywyas bai ma are the northern kingdoms highest class rider 94 denars a week and quite worth their while they ride not coursers i warn you don let the elegance scream frailty at you.

As to over powered no. I just use them in special techniques and if one gets dismounted i make sure they are mounted. asap even if i have to dismount to do so yeah i love them to death ^^ theyve been with me from beginning to the end of the world. ^^

Back
Top Bottom