Version number
e1.5.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
I don't know what to write here
I cannot create my kingdom on quest. in conversation, there is no choice between your kingdom or becoming a vassal, I can only give a banner to some kingdom and become a vassal. And I can't create a kingdom myself
Computer Specs:
GPU: amd RX 580 4gb
CPU: ryzen 2700
RAM: 16 gb (3000)
Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Hdd 1tb

one more problem, that now I need to get not level 3 of the clan, as it was before, but 4.
this happened after I got the 3rd level of the clan, but the story missions did not pass, and when I came to receive the mission to create my kingdom, I was told that I had a clan level higher than now, that is, 4 and not 3 like everyone. And now when I start a new inpu, even if I have a clan level 2 and I take this mission, I need to upgrade level 4, instead of 3

nn47kQ3t7C4.jpg

The required clan tier for this mission has always been 4. It also shows in the video that you have reached clan tier 4. Have you started a new campaign?

When I first started a company, the clan level should have been 3, but when I later started new companies after that incident, the clan level should still be 4. the video is exactly the same company when I upgraded the clan level 3, before going on the mission to create the kingdom

The required clan tier used to be 3 but it's changed to 4. You need to click "Create Kingdom" on the clan tab and talk to Arzagos afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom