In Progress (Bug) Delivering Herd Quest Successful Completion Lost Honor

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucavex

Recruit
I started the game with the honorable trait. I did my very first quest, which was to deliver a herd to another city.
Upon completion of the quest, my honor trait disappeared. I thought this was strange tried again, new character, first quest deliver herd, completed the quest, lost honor trait. Perhaps this quest is broken?

EDIT TO UPDATE:

I have found that it doesn't matter which quest you do, you still lose traits.
Specifically, you lose Mercy and Honor no matter which quest you do as your first quest.
I had read somewhere that this was tied to XP, so I spent a few hours leveling my hero (About level 9) before I did any quests. I chose a simple grain delivery. Delivered 10 unit of grain, I was no longer merciful or honorable.

It's already hard enough to be a good person in this game, but this feels like it's completely broken my desire to play until this is fixed. Half of my gameplay is doing speech checks and I need those traits to have better odds of success. Without honor, or valor, or mercy, it's pretty much impossible to get vassals without some serious save-scumming. Taleworlds please make this a priority as I feel the traits system is paramount to being able to have your own successful kingdom.

Last edited:
Hi, can you share a save file saved right before losing the traits? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom