Users who are viewing this thread

Summary / Reproduction:
Whenever sieging a castle with multiple war machines, everyone bails on their current war machine whenever another one punctures the city. I noticed this when I had men using a battering ram and other men using a siege tower. The battering ram punctured the wall slightly before the siege tower's gate fell down into the city. I figured my men would take both routes, but everyone just stopped what they were doing, walked back to the front of the castle, and entered the city through the main gate. I'm not sure if this one is intentional.

Version:

Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary
CPU: Intel I5-9600k
RAM: 32gb DDR4-3200, dual-channel
Storage: HP SSD EX920 1tb

I noticed the same thing. I think it's because the moment the walls/gate is breached, you can see in the feed below 'Infantry is assaulting the walls'. I haven't tested it, but maybe if you split a unit and have that one specificly assigned to Siege engies (withouth F6 On) they will stay there? The bad thing is I don't think there's a command 'Use siege engines' and I feel they should add it.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom