BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Idibil said:
maricel said:
Idibil said:
maricel said:
i instaled the the brytenwalda 1.4 mod + graphics mod pack and i have a texture missing when i see My Lair on the map. the walls and spikes are black, only the roof have texture. if someone can help me to fix the texture i'd be very grateful.

imageshack.us/f/405/mb1qo.jpg/

What PC have u? maybe your system cannt load all textures in that scene.

i have an intel i7 3770 (3.40 ghz), amd radeon 7950 graphics card, 16 gb ram, 2tb hdd, 60gb ssd.

Mm, then it is quite rare. Did u have some issue in instalation? Could you try reinstall?

i reinstalled without graphics mod pack and the texture works
http://imageshack.us/f/823/mb1xuy.jpg/
and with the graphics pack doesnt
http://imageshack.us/f/841/mb2aw.jpg/

i have used Polished Overland Map for 1.40

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249833.0.html

Well, I think that it can be two problems:

-when you install graphic pack, you deleted old textures folder. Remember that you need save it and overwritte folder with new textures only.

-that graphic pack change lair's texture or its paramethres. I am changing pc these days and I cannt already look texture name.

Idibil said:
tdef said:
I have an bit of a problem......
this mod says it gets rid of the "super troops".... but its next to impossible to get high or max tier troops?!?!
If they all suck why cant you get them???
(im also cheating wich makes this even weirder) :shock: :evil:

What you mean? cannt you upgrade to elite troops? If you want more arcade system you can change xp points to get elite troops: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,154472.0.html
Thanks for the help  :smile:

After playing the mod for a few days (without the graphic pack) I must say...

I love it  :grin:

Thanks for working so hard on it and making M&B my favourite game. And so far I haven't found any severe bugs. Great work. Thanks again...

I keep getting different error messages with the .exe, is there a .rar somewhere?
I think both of these are different than what I posted earlier, and in english this time
WATWATWATINT.png

Idibil said:
Othurin said:
I keep getting different error messages with the .exe, is there a .rar somewhere?
I think both of these are different than what I posted earlier, and in english this time
WATWATWATINT.png

Other players have fix this problem redonwload mod of mirror, like Novaregula or moddb.
Thank you very much, moddb seems to have worked.

Idibil said:
Really, it isnt a bug, but it is some issue with Lair texture in graphics pack.

Who's the best with when it comes to how texture files work on the Brytenwalda team?

Should really try to get him to look at the graphics patch and try to fix what's wrong with the Lair and that annoying tree issue.

I'm not sure how (or if I should) start a new thread for this, but for lack of knowing... here it is.

This is a Copy/Paste from another thread which is very old, and I'm unsure if anyone is still looking at it:

DerHerbst said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=103816.0

That's how to do it manually.  Just open the scripts.txt file and hit ctrl+f to search then paste: 2133 2 144115188075856758 0

change the last zero to a 1 and you're done.  Even though this is an very old edit feature I can verify that it works with the latest Brytenwalda/Warband editions.  I always change this feature manually. 

I'm not totally sure, just 99% sure that you need to start a new game after making this edit otherwise it won't work.

I Hope that posted correctly.

Anyways... my question is this:  I read in a previous MOD about stopping the companions from complaining... however, it also stated that they would Stop Complaining, however, it would not stop them from getting attitudes and eventually leaving.  My question is: will the above paste stop them from complaining and losing moral... or just the complaining part???

Advanced Thanx.

Hidole555 said:
Idibil said:

Who's the best with when it comes to how texture files work on the Brytenwalda team?

Should really try to get him to look at the graphics patch and try to fix what's wrong with the Lair and that annoying tree issue.

Well, I have reinstall all in my new pc, and then let me take a look into at this  :grin:

Skorne said:
I'm not sure how (or if I should) start a new thread for this, but for lack of knowing... here it is.

This is a Copy/Paste from another thread which is very old, and I'm unsure if anyone is still looking at it:

DerHerbst said:

That's how to do it manually.  Just open the scripts.txt file and hit ctrl+f to search then paste: 2133 2 144115188075856758 0

change the last zero to a 1 and you're done.  Even though this is an very old edit feature I can verify that it works with the latest Brytenwalda/Warband editions.  I always change this feature manually. 

I'm not totally sure, just 99% sure that you need to start a new game after making this edit otherwise it won't work.

Anyways... my question is this:  I read in a previous MOD about stopping the companions from complaining... however, it also stated that they would Stop Complaining, however, it would not stop them from getting attitudes and eventually leaving.  My question is: will the above paste stop them from complaining and losing moral... or just the complaining part???

Advanced Thanx.

Morale should work.

Idibil said:
Hidole555 said:
Idibil said:

Well, I have reinstall all in my new pc, and then let me take a look into at this  :grin:

Skorne said:

DerHerbst said:

Advanced Thanx.

Morale should work.

Sorry... but I'm not sure if I'm understanding the answer.  "Moral Should Work..." as in it will continue to go down; or it will not be affected by Likes/DisLikes?

Not sure why you'd want all the companions. You can have up to 13 and be totally fine.

Largest Stable Companion Parties
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183844.0.html

My Roman rebuild-the-empire type character is using Strictly Stable Party #12, but #10 is also good for his type. It depends on whether you want Matui, the displaced Irish noble or Clovis, the sword-for-hire.

DO NOT USE THE "STABLE PARTIES" WITH 16 MEMBERS. IT IS A LIE.

Idibil said:
I mean that normal morale will work normally, but if you disable complaing, your companions morale/relation wont affect by dialogs of like/dislikes.

Wondeful... Thanx!!!

Now I have to decide if it's worth another re-start - LOL :smile:

Hey cool, guess I haven't played this in a year. Great to see it has a final version, I might need to try it out!
feels kinda nice to have contributed to this great mod a little bit.

Great job all!

Back
Top Bottom