Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 (updated July 15/2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramsay Bolton said:
Quick question is Brytenwalda Repolished more graphic demanding than vanilla Brytenwalda?

Yes it is, though probably not as much as something like ACOK. If you've played with the graphics pack it should be pretty much the same.

Map icon for Cirren Ceaster + Caer Went +  Caer Wenddoleu + Caer Luit Coyt is coming along ok.
l7x7q.jpg
0zpGb.jpg
Still needs texture work and some tweaking. Caer Uisc + Caer Ligualid use the same scene as well, but as they're port towns so probably best leave them.

Processor Intel Pentium T4500 / 2.3 GHz ( Dual-Core )

Memory 3.0 GB / 6.0 GB (max)

Hard Drive 320.0 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition

Display Type 15.6 in TFT active matrix

Max Resolution ( HD )

Graphics Processor Intel GMA 4500MHD Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0

Optical Drive DVD±RW (±R DL)

So I have an older system hopefully I can run it otherwise it's back to the gulag vanilla.

Tocan said:
yeah, with the graphicpack you will have problems to run it smoothly. stick to the normal brytenwalda but don't forget the pest lord fix.
Wheres the pest lord fix? I downloaded 1.05 and can't find it in the bonus files.

what was working fine? repolished 1.05 or brytenwalda 1.41? lol

if you play brytenwalda 1.41 without the fix after a faction got defeated the lords roaming around with 1man partys...

I was asking while I was downloading the mod, thinking that I may not be able to handle it. Funny how I had no problems with it, but I can't get Floris 2.55 to work.

2.54 Gameplay was working just fine, but the screen turns black after flashing the select a banner screen when trying to select my character's stats.

O/T

This might just be me, but there should be a salt mine in Ireland  :twisted:

Oldtimer, I doubt we'll be able to fix he gender dialog issue. It's feasible we could learn how to do it and incorporate a gendered dialogue bit and switch for every instance, but the chance of  accidentally ****ing something else up in the process is very high.

I suppose we could attempt to make every bit of dialog gender neutral where it doesn't sound to awkward (change "I could hire a man like you" to "I could hire a soldier like you"), that wouln't be hard. If you can post screens of the gendered dialog bits that could be altered then we can sort them eventually.

The print screen/PrntScrn button on your keyboard copies a shot of your current screen to the clipboard, then paste it into MS paint or whatever. If you're using steam then the screenshot button is f12, though as this is quicksave in warband you might want to remap it. Remember to put screens in spoiler tags when you post them.

Ramsay Bolton, regarding the salt mine is that for historical reasons or just convenience?

New town icon is pretty much finished:
HMtMu.jpg
0zpGb.jpg

And another town icon, this one is for Oxenforda and Searoburh:
t1P9c.jpg
BaD5b.jpg

Hey guys, nice work you're doing here, going to start playing this version after the next update, can you give us an estimate? :razz:

What I want to know though is, are you guys using the retextured swords from Gothic Knight? Here's a link to his submod:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,273633.15.html
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,264791.0.html

They just look incredible and are OSP, would be a shame for them to be unusud.

Back
Top Bottom