Bot so easy to beat in 1v1 tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

I realize that if I go to the side of a bot and keep circling them, the bot will spin with me and be unable to hit me at all. At the same time, I can just face them and keep hitting them. Once i found this, i never loss 1v1 duel in the campaign. I feel that it could be better if high athlete skill can improve their spinning speed as well. Otherwise, the tournament is just so easy for me lol. What do you guys think?

Yes- definitely. Tournaments are super easy at the moment due to the bots being completely stupid with lances and not being able to match spin or the shield bash/kick players can do as well high-end armour that is pretty cheap to get makes a big difference.

The Arena is more challenging due mostly to RNG in weapons you get, no armour, randomly spawned ranged hitting your back, and having to win 5-10 fights in a row on a single HP pool which on realistic damage means only 1-3 missed blocks out of perhaps 40-50 and never getting hit in the back.

There is much more strategy to the Arena matches while Tournaments mostly consist of taking out the highest level opponent early in the tournament so they are eliminated and if you spawn with bad weapon set you need to get a better set ASAP which is also way easier than in the Arena because you have the option of taking from your dead teammate, from an enemy with only a very small chance of being harassed while you do it because of the limited numbers of bots in the Tournament at one time.

Changing weapons in the Arena is far more challenging- you have to identify where the weapons are that you want, make your way there dodging attacks/fighting 1-3 times with the weapon set you have and don't want.

Palatine guards are still a bit of a pain just because of their armor being high enough that you can't stagger them, but for the most part I agree.
It is really not that different thou, when i spin around them, i can easily hit their head continuously, which still causes 20+ damage. 5 hits and thats it :grin:

Yes- definitely. Tournaments are super easy at the moment due to the bots being completely stupid with lances and not being able to match spin or the shield bash/kick players can do as well high-end armour that is pretty cheap to get makes a big difference.

The Arena is more challenging due mostly to RNG in weapons you get, no armour, randomly spawned ranged hitting your back, and having to win 5-10 fights in a row on a single HP pool which on realistic damage means only 1-3 missed blocks out of perhaps 40-50 and never getting hit in the back.

There is much more strategy to the Arena matches while Tournaments mostly consist of taking out the highest level opponent early in the tournament so they are eliminated and if you spawn with bad weapon set you need to get a better set ASAP which is also way easier than in the Arena because you have the option of taking from your dead teammate, from an enemy with only a very small chance of being harassed while you do it because of the limited numbers of bots in the Tournament at one time.

Changing weapons in the Arena is far more challenging- you have to identify where the weapons are that you want, make your way there dodging attacks/fighting 1-3 times with the weapon set you have and don't want.
Practice fight is so hard lol. I have to hide in a corner and constantly looking around for archers, that is the level of tournament we expected :grin:.

I remembered those days in Warband that i shoot upper-tier teammates bot first so i don't meet them later on haha

I remembered those days in Warband that i shoot upper-tier teammates bot first so i don't meet them later on haha

Well... if you really want to tip the odds even more, you can still strip your companions of their armour because at least in my tournaments they are the most dangerous opponent other than the single champion/noble that joined.

Still, there are several rounds you can try to eliminate the most dangerous opponent and even if they spawn on your team twice that means you will hardly ever have to face them 1 v 1.

Well... if you really want to tip the odds even more, you can still strip your companions of their armour because at least in my tournaments they are the most dangerous opponent other than the single champion/noble that joined.

Still, there are several rounds you can try to eliminate the most dangerous opponent and even if they spawn on your team twice that means you will hardly ever have to face them 1 v 1.
True, often you will fight your own people in the last match lol. They act so fast lol. Even after i found the spinning fight skill, i got killed once by my companion. I got careless and he hit me twice on the head so fast lol. I remembered he is from the red family.

Back
Top Bottom