[BoP: Starfleet] Main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

To: Hongzehu (CPN881) - Zheng He

Belay that, we made a mistake calculating the distance, N09 is too distant, the Tbilisi does not have enough fuel to reach N09 for UNREP. Suggestions, Honghezu?

To: Zhemchuzhina Tbilisi(MTP353) - Tamara_Romanoff

As of now suggested course for all vessels is to head towards bearing N09 or G10. Once two groups are formed and the majority of us are operational, we can assist stragglers who couldn't make it all the way and then have the two groups form on each other in formation.

Didn't even realize there was a due date set.  :shock:

Pretty obvious when I double-checked after I was trying to decipher what Ben was saying.

I have a skype PM to Ben, but I'll ask if others are unsure: How to you determine your new position? I understand how far I can move and I know where I want to head towards, but how do you determine the new position?

Oh. I should have made it more clear.

Position is determined by a square (A3; E11; D5 etc.) and position in that square (1-25). You just write it and your ship will go there, as long as it is within reach due to max speed and fuel. Distance between two points is accessible via the second sheet in the .xls.

Yes. If you set waypoints, the ship will go through them. Even when there is no activity on the waypoints themsevles, it can be useful to avoid someone (as you need to avoid their trajectory entirely to do that). Otherwise the ship will go straight.

To: Dallas(MSE001) - Albert_Defort

Unable to raise Sampo (MFI285) on any channel. Will continue to try and contact them, but will continue with search and rescue under assumption that Sampo's communication systems are shot.

((Last I heard Jhess is out of town and had spotty options for internet access, so she may not be able to submit her orders this week.))

In the same sense, let me know if mine are overly simplified (although I did have a rather singular focus this turn).

Total. Amount of fuel is shown in the Fuel Tank - Current (T2). Fuel is stored in fuel tanks until those are full; then additional fuel goes to the cargo bay. This basically means that you can add fuel as long as there is space in cargo hold. By saying this, Fuel Tank - Current regularly goes over the Fuel Tank - Max value. Once the cargo hold is full, you cannot add any additional fuel, or supplies in general. Also, T16 has amount of fuel carried.

To: Dallas(MSE001) - Albert_Defort

Serious damage to combat capabilities, repair of which is of critical priority. Sampo is also badly damaged, having lost long range scanners and the antimatter reactor went offline.

As soon as these are repaired, both ships can and will assist Dallas and other vessels.

Back
Top Bottom