[BoP: Interregnum] Main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The Skaal are still looking for trade partners. We have no more goods to export, all of our surplus already having been negotiated for, but we will pay well to import goods from elsewhere. Anyone on the northern and eastern coasts of Tamriel are encouraged to get in touch with their desired exports - we're looking to trade for almost anything at this point.

The Colovian Estates would like to officially extend the hand of friendship to all those who would grasp it. For all others, refer to my sig :razz:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to some people, my friend came up for the weekend so most of it was spent in a dazed stupor. Hopefully I should be able to finish everything (including a rough orders template) by tomorrow!

Instructions for the game are now complete - if there is anything that you are unsure about, tell me and I will try to explain it as best as I can. If you have suggestions regarding the clarity of my posts, let me know how I might say it better and I'll try to change it up. If you can think of something that you would want to add in your orders that I haven't covered in my quick and dirty orders guide, shoot me a PM and I'll maybe consider it. As always, feel free to make any comments and ask any questions if you guys have them. As mentioned earlier, orders are due on the 18th of July. Please have them in no later than midnight!

King Sorex Vede of the Alliance of the Colovian Estates is pleased to announce his country is no longer at war with the Pinderian Empire. Also, if anyone bordering the Colovian Estates wants to conduct trade shoot me a PM.

Bummer. I'll think about potential replacements next turn, depending on whether or not I have an okay time doing the first turn report.

Back
Top Bottom