[BoP: Interregnum] Main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for all the delays  :sad: - first, I was unhappy with the quality of orders, so I started redoing some descriptions, and then I needed to replace my motherboard, and was waiting to get it back so I could access my harddrive and all my new maps. CCs are now out - please check for mistakes since I'm sure I made them. I am working on finishing up the turn report right now and will post it soon.

Also, I think I'd like to try out a system that will hopefully keep me on track more - I generally do initiative rolls to see the orders that get processed first - what I'd like to do is PM you dates and times where I ask you to hound me (by PM or Steam or some other method) and ask me detailed questions about your orders. I figure that some players might not do it, but that others would, and that would help me keep track of where I ought to be when completing CCs. Thoughts on this (or has everyone abandoned ship in the interim)?

I'll wait until the turn report is out, then delve into the country card and get orders in - all in one go. Otherwise I'll forget.

I'm still in it to win it and I too will wait for the turn report as I prefer the turn report first and then the country card second. Now it's just a temptation which makes both all the sweeter.

I still think it's a legitimate question considering the lack of activity of late, plus there are other reasons people may no longer be playing. For example, is Hulk still in now that he has his own game to run?

Benno Maximus said:
I still think it's a legitimate question considering the lack of activity of late, plus there are other reasons people may no longer be playing. For example, is Hulk still in now that he has his own game to run?
Yes, I am still participating.

Time for Thread Creation to First Turn Report: One month, 16 days.
Time for First Turn Report to Second Turn Report: Two Months, approx. 22 days
Time for Second Turn Report to Third Turn Report: Four months and counting.
Projected time for Third Turn Report to Fourth Turn Report: Eight months?? and counting???

Sorry, I'll go apologize to the kindness police.  :roll:

I'm making a point. Suppose Moose comes back and he goes, "Hey kids! I'm not gone after all, trust me, this BoP is totally happening!" and puts out the turn report he's 90% finished. Fact still remains he took twice as long as the previous ones.

Back
Top Bottom