Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
0
DaRedViper said:
Shemaforash said:
love me some inverse switching cheats
yea i also love the zoom in and switch to first person cheats. So OP!
you're not very smart are you

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,367703.msg8800623.html#msg8800623
 

Mynes

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
HKP said:
i dont think u gain any advantage tbh
tried it with him but he confused himself more than me with that i cant picture a situation where switching from inverse to normal is good
just swapping to normal would make me a bot by now
 

Motthe

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
If u are modifying the game in order to get an advantage(no matter how small it might seem) it should be considered cheating I agree.
 

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
0
Mynes said:
HKP said:
i dont think u gain any advantage tbh
tried it with him but he confused himself more than me with that i cant picture a situation where switching from inverse to normal is good
just swapping to normal would make me a bot by now
i find several uses of it, just because you're incapable of finding it doesn't mean it's not cheating
 

Mynes

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Shemaforash said:
Mynes said:
HKP said:
i dont think u gain any advantage tbh
tried it with him but he confused himself more than me with that i cant picture a situation where switching from inverse to normal is good
just swapping to normal would make me a bot by now
i find several uses of it, just because you're incapable of finding it doesn't mean it's not cheating
Apart from switching to normal (easier to swing with 1h as cav) I can't think of any other use of it. Knowing that you're not an inverse player, maybe you can enlighten us on how it can be advantageous as inf  :roll:
By the way, I was just demonstrating the possibility of switching between normal and inverse as requested by roflmao. I don't know what makes you think I'm actually using it in-game lol
 

🐝 M

Marquis
Best answers
0
Please don't normalize using external software to cheat. Anyone I perceive to be switching input methods on the fly, faster than a human can go into the menu to do it, will be permanently banned on the ludus with no take-backsies.

Sorry I'm holding things up, should be able to do my next match this weekend.
 

OurGloriousLeader

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
There are already players that can use both, Arni for one. Being able to rapidly switch after learning both styles would make you much more unpredictable since attack direction changes your animations and how you use your footwork depending on input. It could easily give an advantage if mastered and since it's unavailable to 99% it is cheating.
 

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
0
you can make feints for inverse whenever you wanted it when you're a normal player, you switch before feint and then switch back if that's what you want
 

Rayden

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
how come switching between styles does not give you any advantage? you'd do it to confuse your enemy would not you?

using any software that helps you do something to get advantage without touching in game settings must be considered as cheating.
 

Gibby Jr

Marquis
Best answers
0
It definitely shouldn't be allowed to switch between the two using external software, as said above, but I need to fight against this inverse hate speech as some people still seem to be pretending inverse does things it doesn't.

OurGloriousLeader said:
There are already players that can use both, Arni for one. Being able to rapidly switch after learning both styles would make you much more unpredictable since attack direction changes your animations and how you use your footwork depending on input. It could easily give an advantage if mastered and since it's unavailable to 99% it is cheating.
I don't really notice a difference between Arni's two styles other than he's slightly more defensive when he uses inverse. It doesn't make any real difference because the animations do not change at all. Changing which way you have to move your mouse does not create new animations with are otherwise impossible to do. Even "inverse feints" can be done using Normal just as Normal feints can be done using inverse. Inverse doesn't open doors for unseen footwork tech as it actually makes it more difficult to spam since you have to move your mouse against your character movement rather than into it. In this regard it is totally inferior to normal and frankly it doesn't have anywhere near as many benefits as people pretend. Even this downside isn't that big as it's more than possible to do it anyway with a little extra effort, just as it's possible to do inverse feints using Normal with a little extra effort.