Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

SeánC

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
Best answers
๖Kern said:
Grey_Warden said:
Just wanted to add that neither Sponge (the guy that Maximou supposedly could have cheated against) nor I have ever suspected him of using autoblock, which taking into consideration the number of fights we've had against him might give him more credibility I suppose. Yet again, no solid proof here, but it's about as solid as making the assumption that Maximou really did autoblock in tournaments and didn't just install it as an experiment. So ya, I say give the kid a chance. Namaste friends
Namaste my dear chess friend.
d4

Grey_Warden

Master Knight
Best answers
SeánC said:
๖Kern said:
Grey_Warden said:
Just wanted to add that neither Sponge (the guy that Maximou supposedly could have cheated against) nor I have ever suspected him of using autoblock, which taking into consideration the number of fights we've had against him might give him more credibility I suppose. Yet again, no solid proof here, but it's about as solid as making the assumption that Maximou really did autoblock in tournaments and didn't just install it as an experiment. So ya, I say give the kid a chance. Namaste friends
d4
Let's play the Slav Defense, shall we? D5.

SeánC

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
Best answers
Grey_Warden said:
SeánC said:
๖Kern said:
Grey_Warden said:
d4
Let's play the Slav Defense, shall we? D5.
Namaste.

Habrak

Squire
WB
Best answers
Not sure if Maximou has used the autoblock, but as he admitted he had it downloaded and was about to use it, cheating anywhere should be somehow punished, but I have to admit it would be sad to be banned not only here but on 8v8 and 5v5's aswell.

Zoyka

Squire
Best answers
Darklight's dogs are still trying to justify him although the rat admitted that he had played with cheats and got no punishment. Ye ban maximou for attempt.

Golodir

Count
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Zoyka said:
Darklight's dogs are still trying to justify him although the rat admitted that he had played with cheats and got no punishment. Ye ban maximou for attempt.
I understand that you are retarded and just saying bs without any proofs, but I am just curious: When did he admit that he cheated?

Zoyka

Squire
Best answers
ROFL said:
I understand that you are retarded and just saying bs without any proofs, but I am just curious: When did he admit that he cheated?
Well known ddoser and cheater rushed to defend another cheater. No one cares what are you curious about.

Golodir

Count
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Zoyka said:
ROFL said:
Well known ddoser and cheater rushed to defend other cheater. No one cares what you are curious about.

_Osiris_

Baron
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Darklight is not in the tournament. I was not in or admin of any duel tournaments that Darklight was in. Please stop being stupid and trying to compare the two cases as if the same admins decided both.

_Osiris_

Baron
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
been a bit ill this week so haven't updated. I thought lower bracket might actually duel without the impending threat of default but i guess not.

lower bracket round 7 deadline is 30th July

M vs Soul get a small extension

Mynes

Knight at Arms
Best answers
Mercenary_Frank said:
ROFL said:
(#HOWDOTHEYSHOOTTHROUGHSHIELDS OMK HACKS etc)
sounds like 100% undetect hax to me we R seif now fukyea
I'm surprised that you even have the audacity to post on this forum with your real nickname  :shifty: (if its actually you)