Blacksmithing

Users who are viewing this thread

By smelting ore, hammering weapons or smelting raw materials after all the points we have allocated have been exhausted, the work can be continued all the time. Just press enter, the only limitation is the amount of raw materials we have. In one moment you can maximize your blacksmithing skills.

I have finally bs 275 and end point chosen but I have no unlock for twohanded axe though I did all twohanded axe orders from towns wherever I could find. Often I just have got message I got empty unlock for twohanded axe. Also polearms unlock were just few and none for pike. Old system gave us random unlocks but slowly I got many from all types of weapons now it is few tier 2 unlocks only trowing axe tier 3 unlocks (2) and that is while geting 275 bs skill mostly from orders for sure not much from refining. I will not use bs again until something is improved.

Ok, I have tried to buy the best (most expensive) twohanded axes from town (Sturgia - I got 3 expensive axes) and few polearms costing me around 500 k of gold and smelted those and wow finaly I got first unlocks for heads for twohanded axes and handle/s (I do not remember now whether 1 or two) and also polearms blade I had none new unlocked yet, so it works (unlocks) just price is really something. On the other hand it is quite often possible to get message of receiving empty unlock what is strange suggesting some mismatch perhaps between datas of unlocks. Ofc I did not save game with such throwing away such money (aint printing yet :smile:) but at least I know it is working though could be better.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell your unlocks are at least semi random per tier, so you can save and reload go for another unlock too. For instance several 2 handed pole arm t1 heads are useful for making a decent length swinging polearm (sickle, scythe and practice tip) but the other are junk or "None" or the bug unlocking a part you already unlocked. SO I just re-loaded a few times until I got a useful part for a early bonker, rather then do more rounds of smithing and smelting. It's only useful for a short while, then you can easily buy a glaive or long glaive, smithing is still silly.

Back
Top Bottom