Big Problem in Game: First Post Ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Superhobo

Recruit
The game is perfect TW. The balancing is great, the player base is great, there are almost no technical problems in the game. The amount of horses in TDM is perfect, and I love the fact how people can respawn as menav cav every spawn. It's great. The imagination you all put in to make horses be able to climb up stairs and other obstacles. WOW. And to top that I don't think I have ever experienced one crash in game. Congrats TW on being the model company for future games. Me and the community feel the same.

But I do have one major problem with the game. When I am playing on maps (particularly skirmish) I have noticed the lack of detail put into the fruit and fish on the floor near market baskets. It is really game breaking and not immersive at all. Please TW. I beg you. Focus on this game breaking problem that would not only make me happy, but the rest of the community as well. The game is so close to perfection, and this would def up the game to that status in its current state.

Thank you.

This is the exact positivity some people were looking for. I fully agree with OP. The lack of detail on fruit is GAME BREAKING for our big active community to continue on.

Pff bunch of sarcastic bastards. I beg to differ. The quality of the fish and fruit textures is excellent. It is the sole reason i play this game. Anyone who claims he/she doesnt is an outright liar.

Pff bunch of sarcastic bastards. I beg to differ. The quality of the fish and fruit textures is excellent. It is the sole reason i play this game. Anyone who claims he/she doesnt is an outright liar.
Trash player with Trash opinion. Anyways. Moving on.

Can we make some interactions with the fruit? Watermelons should explode when you shoot them, banana peels cause ragdoll, etc.
I agree. You should be able to throw the fruit causing the same damage as a sling stone, and banana peels should cause players to fall. Carrots should give you better archer aim because it helps with eye sight. Apples should give a slight health increase (apple a day keeps the doctor away). TW. Listen to the community.

Back
Top Bottom