beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fietta said:
There's no schedule for keys, Taleworlds hands them out when they want to, so, you'll know if more keys are being handed out because Callum will post it.

I know there is no schedule, but we have been getting them on Thursday's so maybe they will send more today.

Fietta said:
There's no keys

Yes, just a illusion.  :mrgreen:
there-is-no-keys.jpg

Basileuss said:
An old man took his beta key request to Taleworlds support.
Taleworlds Assistant: Nothing is wrong with this beta key request.
Old man with tears in his eyes said: Then why I don't get my beta key?

Please send an amen if you also cried reading this...

amen, brother...

vicwiz007 said:
Give the vile beggahs their keys so I can find a game. EU seems fine but US servers are empty.  :cry:
What makes you write such a thing? EU servers are as empty as my beer bottles at an UEFA Champions League night !
Yesterday i played TDM on NA server, so i say US seems fine . . .

Piconi said:
vicwiz007 said:
Give the vile beggahs their keys so I can find a game. EU seems fine but US servers are empty.  :cry:
What makes you write such a thing? EU servers are as empty as my beer bottles at an UEFA Champions League night !
:lol: Forgive me! I just saw that there was an EU server somewhat full for TDM. There have been 0 in US TDM last few times I checked, and could not find a captain game mode. Maybe we are getting on at the wrong times for our respective regions.

vicwiz007 said:
Piconi said:
vicwiz007 said:
:lol: Forgive me! I just saw that there was an EU server somewhat full for TDM. There have been 0 in US TDM last few times I checked, and could not find a captain game mode. Maybe we are getting on at the wrong times for our respective regions.
The only time i can !
My life story right there ?

Heeeeey, Callum! It's me again. I know I've left 7 messages already but I figured you may have lost them or something, it happens haha no big deal.

Anyway... so how about those keys? Not demanding or anything just if you were in the mood. Again, no pressure haha just if you felt like it.

Alright I'm getting off now haha, call me back when you get this message. Or if you're busy you could text me, email me even. Alright I'm hanging up now... bye bye.... bye.

Silverstein said:
Heeeeey, Callum! It's me again. I know I've left 7 messages already but I figured you may have lost them or something, it happens haha no big deal.

Anyway... so how about those keys? Not demanding or anything just if you were in the mood. Again, no pressure haha just if you felt like it.

Alright I'm getting off now haha, call me back when you get this message. Or if you're busy you could text me, email me even. Alright I'm hanging up now... bye bye.... bye.

Psycho ex girfriend flashback . . .  :shock:

For the last 2 weeks or so, there was approximately of 20-30 minutes of waiting in matchmaking to get into a game, in the end only to get into a 2vs2 or 3v2, 3vs3 at best, and it doesent matter if it is a weekend or anythinf, any time of any day, everything is empty!
I dont know if maybe people only play when the new patches come out or something, but i personally didn't notice a huge difference after the last 2 patches, it was fully packed only on the server stress day.
Almost daily i stumble upon a new bug thread that wasn't reported before, lots of stuff need polishing, and issues/bugs can be found only if the game can actually be played, i feel like i spent 2/3rds or my in-game time in the lobby, waiting for matchmaking. (Yes, the custom TDM servers are also empty, a server with more than 5 players in it is golden)
That's all i'm going to say about that.

The Beta is dying out and getting way too dull and boring. Everyday i login and the custom servers are almost bone dry (today and yesterday, for example, i only saw 1 custom server that had 2 people in it. all 10-15 of the other servers from every region were completely empty). The captain/skirmish mode cues up no more than 6 people (in the rare instance it can find that many people) after having to wait 5+ minutes to find a match, resulting in a 3v3 and has more often than not, led to people quitting the match before it starts and it doesn't even start lol. I dont know how many keys there are out there but it seems like TW hasn't handed out enough and the ones that do have it aren't even playing, resulting in dead servers everyday. Really sad turnout for the beta. Dont get me wrong, I like the matchmaking so far and would like to see it expanded but i cant test the game and give a good opinion of it if the servers are always empty.

If somebody knows anything about this or something i dont know, please inform me on whats going on! So far, it is REALLY hard to enjoy the beta if nobody is even playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom