beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like the person who received the Mount Blade as a gift, as soon as I got a PC, I’m a little sorry that I can’t get the key, although I really like this series of games, well, let's wait.

All important forum members got their key before first wave this waives are basic in beta.taleword and Being forum member not important. Most of us are in the groups that receive the keys by each wave and some of us will never get one. Just pray your group receive next keys.

Can a guy from INDIA get this key???I have been a M&b Fan for more than 6 years and waiting for this game eagerly since then.Can I get the key please taleworld?? :ohdear:

thumbnail

When u will be sending some tu South America region?? I want my own key. 
I can enter with a friend´s one (he is in Europe) but i dont want to use his, i want my own. 
You will need to test with us too :p

dev.Floyd said:
I can enter with a friend´s one (he is in Europe) but i dont want to use his, i want my own. 

The only regions that have servers as of this moment are North America, China and Europe. Nobody in Australia has recieved a key yet, and I doubt anyone from South America has received a key either, and I don't think that's going to change until TaleWorlds decides to set up servers in these locations. We got a response from Callum who said the following, a couple of weeks ago:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We know there are a lot of players from the Oceania who would like to play, but unfortunately, we only have servers in EU and NA right now. We will definitely look into expanding into other regions at a later date, but for now, these are the only regions we support.
We've received no time frame as to what "later date" means, so all we can do for now is to wait, and hope they get around to adding South American and Oceanic servers in the next few months.

Well, I haven't received the beta key yet, but I will wait and maybe fate will smile at me :smile: Congratulations to those who have received the key and I would like to know from those who are already playing what are yours beta experience? If there are any mistakes, sorry but my english isn't good. :p

Sundeki said:
dev.Floyd said:

The only regions that have servers as of this moment are North America, China and Europe. Nobody in Australia has recieved a key yet, and I doubt anyone from South America has received a key either, and I don't think that's going to change until TaleWorlds decides to set up servers in these locations. We got a response from Callum who said the following, a couple of weeks ago:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We know there are a lot of players from the Oceania who would like to play, but unfortunately, we only have servers in EU and NA right now. We will definitely look into expanding into other regions at a later date, but for now, these are the only regions we support.
We've received no time frame as to what "later date" means, so all we can do for now is to wait, and hope they get around to adding South American and Oceanic servers in the next few months.

Most of us, south americans, are used to play on NA servers anyways.  280+ ping is normal for us

dev.Floyd said:
Sundeki said:
dev.Floyd said:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Most of us, south americans, are used to play on NA servers anyways.  280+ ping is normal for us

Beta-testing with high ping is as important. It can bring many issues previously unseen, like the "double" arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom