beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to just chill.
What if you got the beta weeks ago, but then had to go on a out of country trip for weeks and you wouldn't be able to even play it even until now?
The fact you have it doesen't change the fact you can't play it. Couple of weeks here and there never hurt anyone.
The game comes out in more than 6 months so its miniscule amount of waiting for the beta, especially comparing to years of waiting for anything playable.

vicwiz007 said:
I get giving permission to view the beta forums but why can anyone post there? It will cause clutter, and you won't know who is actually speaking from experience rather than just watching others.
Well I was logged out, and unless you're logged in with your forum account; you can't even see the "Bannerlord Beta" section. So if the only people posting there are people that have forum accounts, then it probably won't be too bad. If they're interested enough in the game to make a forum account, then the significant majority of their opinions/posts aren't going to be total garbage.

Piconi said:
I believ many people that don't ever use this forum applied to the beta....
Well as an example: one of the discord servers that holds a small section of the Australian community, only 6 out of 90 bothered to post in that thread, and with the exception of a few who didn't bother to sign up because they knew they weren't going to get anything; they probably all signed up. And I know all of my real life friends, who were casual warband players (10 of them) all signed up for the beta, and none of them have forum accounts. And that's only the people I know (and most of them are hardcore players), so it's not even a single percent of people that signed up for the beta have an account, by reasonable estimation.

BayBear said:
No need to be upset over something you can’t control. Everyone here wants to play, but remember that the goal of beta is testing Bannerlord under different hardware and patch scenarios. It’s not a demo or EA. Tough luck if your setup isn’t what they are testing at the moment, but then again most of our setups aren’t either.
Well considering they handed out 5000 keys to rando passerbys at Gamescom, I wouldn't say that PC performance or hardware questions are the only criteria for who gets access and who doesn't. It's entirely understandable why people waiting, some of them for almost half of their life, for something they are really interested in and not getting it, are upset. Especially when other people do have access. Being mad is a rational response, even if it is somewhat unreasonable.

Piconi said:
Couple of weeks here and there never hurt anyone.
Gab-AG. said:
There are plenty of people who played thousands of hours, they won't just invite those who played the most. Don't feel disheartened, more keys will be sent out in waves over time.
Weeks? Sure. But do we have any definitive timeframes for access? What if it's months? Seasons? What if most people won't get access until Early Access? We don't know how many people signed up and what percentage of those people are slated for access during the next 6 months. With no information (which of course TaleWorlds is under no obligations to share), that people are a bit annoyed, skeptical, and wary (given the last 3 years), is totally reasonable. Also in all my life, I've never seen anyone being told to "calm down" do anything except make them more upset  :lol: . Saying "Just be patient" to someone who has been waiting for 7 years probably isn't having the desired effect here, guys.

KhergitLancer99 said:
My school started and it is already very dense :party: :party: :party:
You may not send me at all I guess I will play it in June.
Yeah i see, uni student awake at, what time was it in Turkey, 7:40 am ? Yeah that doesent happen, not even on an afterparty  :party:

Sundeki said:
vicwiz007 said:
I get giving permission to view the beta forums but why can anyone post there? It will cause clutter, and you won't know who is actually speaking from experience rather than just watching others.
Well I was logged out, and unless you're logged in with your forum account; you can't even see the "Bannerlord Beta" section. So if the only people posting there are people that have forum accounts, then it probably won't be too bad. If they're interested enough in the game to make a forum account, then the significant majority of their opinions/posts aren't going to be total garbage.
As i remember, you can't post anything anywhere on the forum unless you have an account logged in.

MetalMongol said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
The first wave of keys has been sent!

Failroko said:
Hey Callum or any TW employee. I've been gettingn an Application Crash.

"The application faced problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload theses files now?"

I already reinstalled the game and got this again. I get it everytime i try to load the game from the launcher. I click "yes" and nothing happens.

Could you please leave bug reports in the beta bug section, thanks! :smile:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,476.0.html
Guess I am not the lucky "selected few" who received the key. Have spent thousnds hours in warband but that doesn't seem to count at all.
There is many people that have spent thousands of hours in Warband. Everyone will eventually get their turn to play. :smile:

Piconi said:
As i remember, you can't post anything anywhere on the forum unless you have an account logged in.

You can see pretty much everything though. You can see here, "The Citadel - Bannerlord Discussion", without an account. You can't see the other section of the forum.

edit: yeah I see where I messed up. I wasn't trying to say they can post there without an account, but random people passing through won't be able to see it. Only those who have already have an account will be able to see it, and thus post. Meaning you're not going to have people that are completely full of **** seeing that section of the forum, and going in there and posting nonsense.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
The first wave of keys has been sent!

Failroko said:
Hey Callum or any TW employee. I've been gettingn an Application Crash.

"The application faced problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload theses files now?"

I already reinstalled the game and got this again. I get it everytime i try to load the game from the launcher. I click "yes" and nothing happens.

Could you please leave bug reports in the beta bug section, thanks! :smile:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,476.0.html
bana hiçbir anahtar gönderilmedi malesef seçilmiş kişilerden olmadım galiba :sad:

vicwiz007 said:

Why do you care?

Herishey said:
Can anyone who got a key let us know which email address it came from or the title of the email? Just makes it easier to search for when future batches go out?.

https:// gyazo .com /f192b3a81836939cc72c868def9c1d00

Sorry I couldn't post a direct link, I've had this account literally one day

Goomba_ said:
Herishey said:
Can anyone who got a key let us know which email address it came from or the title of the email? Just makes it easier to search for when future batches go out?.

https:// gyazo .com /f192b3a81836939cc72c868def9c1d00

Sorry I couldn't post a direct link, I've had this account literally one day
Thanks. :smile:

Come on guys, it's more likely that those like me who will get their key in the future will play a more balanced, polished and overall better game, so look at the bright side  :lol:

Ford Perfect said:
Come on guys, it's more likely that those like me who will get their key in the future will play a more balanced, polished and overall better game, so look at the bright side  :lol:
Well, why don you just wait for EA or perhaps the full release it would be way brighter then, just give the key if you recieve one to one of us desperate ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom