beta.taleworlds.com

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo91

Regular
Best answers
0
Didn't get the invitation either... I guess I will have to stick with Warband then. So disappointed.
 

Fuehrer_Kenway

Recruit
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Talking to some friends and one of them who has a very high-end PC got an invite... and also another guy who has Windows 7 OS got one... what the frick, Taleworlds
 

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Leader_Kenway said:
Talking to some friends and one of them who has a very high-end PC got an invite... and also another guy who has Windows 7 OS got one... what the frick, Taleworlds
Well the requirements stated in the email say you need Windows 10, so sadly Win 7 won't do him much good.

I too got an invite. Not sure if it will be playable though, given that the minimum GPU required is a GTX 760 and I have the GTX 660. Well, I will find out tomorrow.
 

F1zzzWorth

Regular
WBM&BVCWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Leader_Kenway said:
Talking to some friends and one of them who has a very high-end PC got an invite... and also another guy who has Windows 7 OS got one... what the frick, Taleworlds
To be fair they never asked what OS you have, so they have no way of knowing
 

Thaddeus

Recruit
WBNW
Best answers
0
Just got a key and downloading from Steam now. Been a M&B fan since the olden days when you bought the Beta directly from Taleworlds.
 

Nemo91

Regular
Best answers
0
Captain Obvious said:
If you don't get a key this week, don't be disheartened! There will be more chances to get a key  :smile:
After 8 years of waiting, having to wait even more doesn't make me feel heartened.
 

MetalMongol

Recruit
WBNW
Best answers
0
Nemo91 said:
Captain Obvious said:
If you don't get a key this week, don't be disheartened! There will be more chances to get a key  :smile:
After 8 years of waiting, having to wait even more doesn't make me feel heartened.
Exactly, I think we at least deserve an email informing us that we are not qualified or whatever!
 

Styo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
MetalMongol said:
Nemo91 said:
Captain Obvious said:
If you don't get a key this week, don't be disheartened! There will be more chances to get a key  :smile:
After 8 years of waiting, having to wait even more doesn't make me feel heartened.
Exactly, I think we at least deserve an email informing us that we are not qualified or whatever!
They invite different applicants at different waves. This way they can focus on certain dev issues during beta.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.