Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm only about 5-6 game years in and I can no longer talked to women about marriage. This was just after I had gotten a lady to agree to marry me. I can't get her father to talk to me about it either. Is there something that could have caused this?

I'm only about 5-6 game years in and I can no longer talked to women about marriage. This was just after I had gotten a lady to agree to marry me. I can't get her father to talk to me about it either. Is there something that could have caused this?
Only thing I can think of is that the father is not the clan leader? In which case you need to go speak to the clan leader

If not then I'm not sure.

She might have gotten married to someone else.

acc8f13549d03bcf9bfd863483c74b3a86--22Borat-2-22.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

I'm playing unmodded 1.5.7, and I've just got a notification that the 'Steppe Bandit clan was destroyed'. On the bottom left side of the screen, the game explained that 'Steppe Bandit Hero died of old age', which triggered the event. What does that mean, exactly? Is it a bug, or did the steppe bandits magically vanish off the face of Earth?

I'm playing unmodded 1.5.7, and I've just got a notification that the 'Steppe Bandit clan was destroyed'. On the bottom left side of the screen, the game explained that 'Steppe Bandit Hero died of old age', which triggered the event. What does that mean, exactly? Is it a bug, or did the steppe bandits magically vanish off the face of Earth?

Happened to me aswell. Pretty sure it doesnt have any effect on the game.

It is a bug that is in the game since 1.4 or at least 1.5. You will only see it for the Steppe Bandits as far as I know.

It is a bug that is in the game since 1.4 or at least 1.5. You will only see it for the Steppe Bandits as far as I know.
NO! We need a new internet urban legend about the steppe bandit hero and all the related secrets! If you _______ in the ______ before the ________ campaign time then ________ a[[ears 3 years later and __________ and you get the __________

I think it's some NPC that is supposed to be deleted that has an age or some other circumstance it shouldn't have, so when it's checked by the game it immediately dies and you get the generated message like when a NPC dies. But yeah, nothing happens. STeppe bandit still run wild!

It actually would be cool if you could encounter larger bandit parties on the map with a named leader.
Indeed, some more menacing bandits for mid-game/peace time would be awesome, maybe a charismatic bandit leader uniting many gangs form time to time to terrorize the countryside? would be a cool thing (except for the poor peasants of Calradia of course :lol:)

Indeed, some more menacing bandits for mid-game/peace time would be awesome, maybe a charismatic bandit leader uniting many gangs form time to time to terrorize the countryside? would be a cool thing (except for the poor peasants of Calradia of course :lol:)
I do wish that, you would have another activity to do by going to hunt down bandits, or even join them...

We need more opportunities to change the situation a bit. Like in Warband, the Guild could ask you to stop the war between two factions. It wasn't easy, but you could do it and there were at least 3 ways of how you could do this.

In Bannerlord we could use the same mechanics, +, for example, an opportunity to bribe or persuade (if you have good relationship) some nobles or bandit leaders in town, so they could reduce the loyalty and hence increase a probability for a rebellion.

Since now we have a clan system, an opportunity to capture the relative and demand something from a clan leader (aside from money) would be great too.

@mexxico , could you please tell us if there are any plans on implementing something similar to this? (If you are aware of this and if that's not a secret, of course).

Back
Top Bottom