Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Added one-click orders to F4 through F9 keys. Players can now give: (Also in e1.5.6 hotfix.)
  • F4 - Toggle Fire
  • F5 - Toggle Mount
  • F6 - Toggle AI
  • F7 - Face Direction
  • F8 - Shield Wall
  • F9 - Line Formation orders

I am in 1.5.6 but the effect is also in .7. I don't understand why so many buttons are redundant; I don't get it.

We have restored f4 to hold/fire, good. Then why f7, f8 and f9 in the main column if we have them already implemented as a subgroup?.

And then, the face direction that still doesn't have its proper button to use, being a mix of (F1 face enemy, F2 face direction) in a single button.

I don't understand anything.

Why?

Is smithing really supposed to be our main source of income?

It really feels like you guys are just trying to ruin all the ways to get ahead and make the game a miserable grind. It feels less and less fun as you keep taking away options to make money.

If you do not have more than 1M money your income from this perk is still same. (1M x 0.001 = 1000)

If you have more than 1M why you still need smithing exploit?

mhm, i see no fix for crafted weapons on the market.

What do you mean? I definitely saw this being fixed.

Economy and Trade
  • Workshop profits were decreased because of a bug in last patch (1.5.6). This bug has been fixed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Security to affect settlement taxes unintentionally.
  • Fixed the player crafted items piling up in towns.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented castles from getting the tax bonus from Toll Collector.

Unless you are referring to something else? Like prices?

I think this is the channel TW higher ups trust

Those 2 people certainly want the console version not to mention that after doing the grueling task of watching a 6 minute boring ass video he still gets almost every example of console development wrong or even the games development in general

He isn't quite on resonant levels of clickbait or just boring videos but certainly close he also pulls this console **** with almost every game

I remember a while back there was a thread asking for more defensive sieges (in 630 hours I've had 2) so it's good to see a change to try to improve their frequency :smile:

Might need a new game
no, they appear on the market after the load of the save file.
let say you crafted something, that item will not appear on the market even if you playing the game for 10 years, but as soon as you load your save file, crafted item will be added on the market.

I had a playthrough to test smithing fixes in 1.5.7, after hotfix today there isn't any crafted weapons in stores anymore. Thing is - i never sold anything i crafted, so if someone used smithing for moneymaking - weapons they sold may still be on the market.

Udate:sold 3 overpriced javelins just to test, saved game and reloaded save, now there is 6 overpriced javelins in store
Update2: I give up. I have no idea anymore was it fixed or not, probably need another playthrough to figure it out

Last edited:
I had a playthrough to test smithing fixes in 1.5.7, after hotfix today there isn't any crafted weapons in stores anymore. Thing is - i never sold anything i crafted, so if someone used smithing for moneymaking - weapons they sold may still be on the market.

I don't see how this makes sense. You say after the hotfix, there isn't any crafted weapons in stores but then you say you never sold anything you crafted to stores. How does this make sense? Isn't it obvious that crafted weapons wouldn't show up in stores if you never sold them to stores to begin with? Am I missing something here?

If you do not have more than 1M money your income from this perk is still same. (1M x 0.001 = 1000)

If you have more than 1M why you still need smithing exploit?
Have you seen how much it costs to buy a fief outright you need a lot of money. Also a lot of patience to get the perk in the first place. So ! million Denars is not a lot.

Mine was 2GB for whatever reason

Steam is really like that shady drug dealer who instead of giving you black tar heroin like you asked gives you sugar and candy and so is steam instead giving me the hotfix I just downloaded 2GB of whatever crap steam downloaded

• Fixed spring of gold perk effect and capped to a maximum of 1000 gold per day.
Someone at Taleworlds hates Trades, 4th hit they have taken since 1.5.6. Just eliminate its that bad a problem. Sprig of gold and caravans are making too much, I can make 10X just fighting.

Back
Top Bottom